Where's the game thread?

Jet in PA

The Jets are losing tonight. Period. Game plan is ridiculous on offense. Fitzpatrick is maybe a 3 on a scale of 1-10. I like what I've seen from this defense so far in the first 2 games, but this offense is a joke.

All we should have done that is run the ball. Over and over and over. Instead we are giving Luck more and more chances.

Luck couldn't play worse and we can't get more than a 10 point cushion.

Mark my words, we lose. And I'm typing this as Revis picks it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Jets are losing tonight. Period. Game plan is ridiculous on offense. Fitzpatrick is maybe a 3 on a scale of 1-10. I like what I've seen from this defense so far in the first 2 games, but this offense is a joke.

All we should have done that is run the ball. Over and over and over. Instead we are giving Luck more and more chances.

Luck couldn't play worse and we can't get more than a 10 point cushion.

Mark my words, we lose. And I'm typing this as Revis picks it off.

can we still mark your words?? lol. you sound like me this week when I said buffalo and Miami were locks

can we still mark your words?? lol. you sound like me this week when I said buffalo and Miami were locks

Simply put:

Your fav team had FIVE takeaways and the game was in doubt until the last 2 minutes.

Two games in the bag, Cromartie beaten twice for long TD's. Pretty sure this trend will continue.

Pryor has the worst instincts of any young defender in the league today. He and Cro shouldn't be starters.

Fitz is HORRIBLE. He has zero accuracy over 15 yards. Marshall is making him look less like the steaming pile of poop that he is. He easily had 2 more picks dropped tonight.

The Jets couldn't run the ball against maybe the worst d-line in the game.

Why is Kerley not getting in the game?

Geno is easily 2-4 weeks away from suiting up. I hate him, but trust me he will play this year. Fitz won't last. That being said its a crazy gamble to have only Fitz and Petty on our 53 right now. One hard hit on #14 and we are screwed.

Your Jets have the worst group of OLB's in the league. It's stunning. Williams was the wrong pick. He's an amazing value and I get it. But that means a guy like him dropping 6 spots creates significant trade value. If we had an experienced GM he would have the connections to move that pick, trade down, and take Shane Ray while picking up more picks.

This year is shaping up to be an outstanding pass rushing OLB draft, so we take a nobody like Mauldin. 3 rounds in.

Last year was a WR draft, we wait until round 4 to pull the trigger.

Woody just doesn't get it, and if he's doing the hiring... We will continue to be a day late and a dollar short.

Archived