No Jets this weekend.. What are Sunday plans?

Fibonacci

WTF is with all this apple picking you know they do this for you a bag of apples at Wegmans is like $2

true, but you can't beat those amazingly fresh warm Farmer's cinnamon donuts with a freshly pressed hot apple cider as the fall foliage splashes the horizon with red, yellow, and rustic autumnal colors as warm knitwear tightly caresses the plentiful sweater puppies that seem to prefer this activity of picking rotting apples out here in the upstate NY boondocks.

typed from iPad

Gotta work....I take Sunday's off, but was scheduled for this one.  Great luck!

In Ontario, you cannot buy beer/alcohol everywhere like in the U.S.  There is a Beer Store, owned by the three big beer corporations, and the LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario) which sells, wine, beer, and liquor.  It's a long weekend here (Thanksgiving), and long weekends are L-O-N-G days   

true, but you can't beat those amazingly fresh warm Farmer's cinnamon donuts with a freshly pressed hot apple cider as the fall foliage splashes the horizon with red, yellow, and rustic autumnal colors as warm knitwear tightly caresses the plentiful sweater puppies that seem to prefer this activity of picking rotting apples out here in the upstate NY boondocks.

typed from iPad

I think you put something in the cider.

Gotta work....I take Sunday's off, but was scheduled for this one.  Great luck!

In Ontario, you cannot buy beer/alcohol everywhere like in the U.S.  There is a Beer Store, owned by the three big beer corporations, and the LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario) which sells, wine, beer, and liquor.  It's a long weekend here (Thanksgiving), and long weekends are L-O-N-G days   

Hey CS!

What's a fifth of JW Blue go for up there?

Can you buy it up there and ship it down here?

Interesting. I am taking an upper decker ... in Flushing!

I was 4 when we moved out of Flushing in 1962, 2 years before Shea was built - was raised and still live in Jersey.  Went to SJU for my degree.

Love the diversity of Queens.  Every country in the world has their own neighborhood in Queens.

Parkside in Corona and Donovan's in Woodside are still on my top favorite restaurants list.

Archived