Why does Al Michaels sound like he's cursing whenever he says 'Jets?'

Klecko73isGod

I can't be the only one who notices this. 

I have definitely never noticed this but will check for it next time he does a game of ours.  Trying to visualize (audio-lize?) this and I might know what you're saying but I have to hear it live to make sure. 

Btw, Crusher - your  comment about him being underwater ("Are you sure your not under water?  Things sound different under water.") is hilarious.

I can't be the only one who notices this. 

I know he is hardcore gambler, so its been rumored sometimes his on air demeanor changes as the spread is not going 'his way' ;)

he was Giants fan growing up in NY as kid, but a long time Californian now (LA), I think I heard he was a 'somewhat' Chargers fan. I do know he is  a HUGE LA Kings fan, long time season tix holder. Says he still has soft spot for Rangers from childhood.

anchor+type.gif

I'm looking to upgrade from my Danforth, but I need to be a little cost conscious at the moment, so could you tell me if there are any real advantages of the ZY-6 over the Spek?

The Danforth is really the Cadillac of anchors so you can't really upgrade fom it. 

If you're looking for cold stopping power you can't go wrong with the ZY-6 but for about 15% less you can go with the AC14 and accomplish just about the sa.....

errrrr... I mean,.... I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't sell anchors. 

The Danforth is really the Cadillac of anchors so you can't really upgrade fom it. 

If you're looking for cold stopping power you can't go wrong with the ZY-6 but for about 15% less you can go with the AC14 and accomplish just about the sa.....

errrrr... I mean,.... I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't sell anchors. 

So, no-go on the Spek?  I liked it because it looks like two dic--- umm, because of price-point.

LOL

mondo_rs.jpg

Archived