Is it fair to judge Geno Smith on this one game?

EM31

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just have to ask, all the people saying that Geno didn't know what he was doing, did anyone recall seeing the TD where Geno went to the right, realized he couldn't get past the tackler, and threw a perfect ball in the back of the endzone right in the hands of the receiver, who was covered well?  Doesn't that count for something?

you're 100 % right, he was bad as a rookie.  Improved in his second year.  All of which, combined with what we know about sports and life translates into he will never improve further.  Because you have spoken.  And once ago proven to all that you just hate him and no matter what he does will find something to b1tch about.  Just admit it and move on.  Don't stroke us with the "if he has to play I'll root for him bullshlt".   You can't stop, keep repeating yourself over and over again.  He threw 90% of his passes off his back foot, made mistakes, blah, blah, blah.  I bet you high fived everyone when he threw his pick.  You can't stop, amazing how someone like you when stuck without a response or substantive answer strikes back "you're childish" lol, grow up  

Nope actually my comment to my wife when he came in was I hope Geno has made some strides and gets it done. He didn't. All that being Said the loss was not his fault the entire team played poorly and deserved to lose similar to the Eagles game but at least in that game the defense adjusted. In this game they got steam rolled

I've heard on talk radio that Geno gave us a Fitzpatrick game (2/1 TD/INT ratio) but he had two opportunities to not kill us with sacks and he ran out of bounds anyway. Those weren't smart decisions. I can't kill him for forcing the ball into double coverage to Marshall because we've been doing that all year. At first I found myself saying what and idiot when he did it but I wasn't mad at Fitz because Marshall is the best receiver on the field. It's strange how stigmas work and how a preconceived notion can change your opinion of ideally the same situation. I still would rather Fitz's brain over Geno's skills. Hopefully they both learn to stop taking hits though.

Archived