What Are They Waiting For?

SoFlaJets

Manning slips, hits his head, and thinks it's 2004 again... sorry folks. They have a great defense. They played complete football a total of ONE time. Patriots have been doing it all year. I'll be back here November 29th and explain to you dbatesman why you are totally wrong...

Why would you come to a Jets fan site, to talk about the Patriots losing to the Broncos?

Since the Jets can't field a team to beat the Patriots, you're only joy will be to hope another team beats us. Hope you have plan B thought out.

You're projecting.

Fortunately, my life is awesome. So, my "joy" isn't tethered to what the Jets do. If they lose, it's a bummer for like 3-4 hours on a Sunday. Then, back to awesome.

You keep reinforcing my point about your insecurity, little guy.

You're projecting.

Fortunately, my life is awesome. So, my "joy" isn't tethered to what the Jets do. If they lose, it's a bummer for like 3-4 hours on a Sunday. Then, back to awesome.

You keep reinforcing my point about your insecurity, little guy.

Well, you mean "when," and not "if" they lose, but I'll forgive that. It's a warm notion to know you only are bummed for 3-4 hours. Someday when the Patriots stop winning Super Bowls, I may have to learn to deal with the lean years, so I can use that 3-4 hours of gloom you suffer as a barometer of sorts.

I project Patriots go 19-0 this year. That's all the projecting I do my friend.

Well, you mean "when," and not "if" they lose, but I'll forgive that. It's a warm notion to know you only are bummed for 3-4 hours. Someday when the Patriots stop winning Super Bowls, I may have to learn to deal with the lean years, so I can use that 3-4 hours of gloom you suffer as a barometer of sorts.

I project Patriots go 19-0 this year. That's all the projecting I do my friend.

Because you obviously didn't endure the lean years before Brady.

You just walk into them over and over. This isn't even sport at this point.

Because you obviously didn't endure the lean years before Brady.

You just walk into them over and over. This isn't even sport at this point.

Not many really. Although I watched them from '85 on, mostly, it wasn't until 1990-1994 until I started to really get into football. And by 1996, they were already putting pieces into place. I can't imagine going 44 years like the Jets have, and only winning the division twice. THAT is something to endure, and I don't think I could ever do that.

Not many really. Although I watched them from '85 on, mostly, it wasn't until 1990-1994 until I started to really get into football. And by 1996, they were already putting pieces into place. I can't imagine going 44 years like the Jets have, and only winning the division twice. THAT is something to endure, and I don't think I could ever do that.

#1 Patriots fan. This guy.

I´m new to this Forum and i thought i can exchange thoughts with fellow Jets Fans since i live in Europe and dont have any Jets Fans to talk there but im already so annoyed with this furrybee Guy that i no longer in the mood to visit this Forum anymore.I thought its a Jets Fan Forum...

I don't think geno can't understand an offense, I think he has been unprepared in the past.  I would hope losing his job taught him the value of preparation

We live in a show me world and thus far Geno has shown nothing but immaturity and poor cognitive abilities. At what point does patience become foolish hope?

Right? I'm starting to think that Integrity28 is not a true Jets fan. But then again, he's on here when the times are tough. So I'm still on the fence about his loyalty to the Jets. I could go either way.

Sometimes tough love is loyalty

That's why the forum has to go easy on Geno. His dad loves the guy too!

You know when kids get in trouble the parents always say he is hanging with the wrong crowd? I always wondered if everyone says that, who is the wrong crowd? No parent ever says "my kid is a terrible influence on the other kids."

But that's Geno. He makes those around him worse.

One would hope that at the very least they will activate Petty and have 3 QB's on the roster.  I think Fitz will be able to play and have not heard just how bad geno is.

Fitz won't play for 2-3 wks at the minimum. Gemini believe is just sore and should be good to go by Sunday. We won't miss a beat losing Fitz though, who doesn't have the "boneheaded" plays but just throws an inaccurate ball a lot of the times and lets the recievers make up for his shortcomings. 

You know when kids get in trouble the parents always say he is hanging with the wrong crowd? I always wondered if everyone says that, who is the wrong crowd? No parent ever says "my kid is a terrible influence on the other kids."

But that's Geno. He makes those around him worse.

That's a poor comparison. And saying Geno makes everyone around him worse is just, with all due respect, idiotic. 

Manning slips, hits his head, and thinks it's 2004 again... sorry folks. They have a great defense. They played complete football a total of ONE time. Patriots have been doing it all year. I'll be back here November 29th and explain to you dbatesman why you are totally wrong...

Thank you

Wait, what if I am on vacation November 29, will you wait for me? I want to make sure I hear this explanation

Right? I'm starting to think that Integrity28 is not a true Jets fan. But then again, he's on here when the times are tough. So I'm still on the fence about his loyalty to the Jets. I could go either way.

This surprises nobody.

Archived