Time for Fitzpatrick to Step up Against Rex

JetNation

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rex had Revis & Fitz was throwing to who?

Randy Moss in 2009, Stevie Johnson in other years and Johnson wasn't great but he was really good.  he actually killed Revis in that 2011 game that Fitz played well in.  One of the very few times Revis has been beaten badly.

I believe that game was a Thursday Night game too.  He got hurt on the 2nd series of the 3rd qtr, there were probably about 10 mins left in the 3rd when he left.  I remember that revis pick too, I guess he struggled throwing downfield back then too? and to throw toward revis when Revis was at his best?

Yes sir it was a thursday night, and when revis made the pic, the crowd in my section started chanting "You don't go there! You don't go there!".   Great game, especially for me since i got to see the jets play at skydome/rogers centre.  A hell of a lot nicer than making the trip to the ralph.

its time for gailey to mix things up.  running ivory up the middle on first down isn't working.  he has to mix in tosses, reverses, screens, hell even a flea flicker.  he has been very predictable

when your QB is limited you have to let him throw on first down, heck maybe even throw to a running back !  what an idea !  

I think the very first play will be an indication on what we are in for

not avoiding anything, I prefer not to post certain things on the board. 

What are you afraid of?  That I'm gonna find out what degree you earned?  OH MAN SCARY.  Here, I'll go first then.  I graduated from UNCW in 2008 with degrees in Psychology and Communication Studies, I was a major dork who participated in Student Government, I still live in Wilmington and have a side job doing Public Address for several UNCW sports teams.  I'm a proud alum, and particularly like that all my classes were taught by professors, not TA's.  I have no regrets whatsoever....except for the part about taking on out-of-state student loans.  Your turn.

I'll take that as you are a fan.   

Yep.  100 %.  And this guy has the gall to not only write 27 of the 29 posts in the College Basketball thread talking about how good the Tarheels are, he also rips on people who actually went to the school they support.  A school is more than just a basketball team.  It's home for 2-3 years and part of your identity.  You don't get to brag about a school you never attended.

What are you afraid of?  That I'm gonna find out what degree you earned?  OH MAN SCARY.  Here, I'll go first then.  I graduated from UNCW in 2008 with degrees in Psychology and Communication Studies, I was a major dork who participated in Student Government, I still live in Wilmington and have a side job doing Public Address for several UNCW sports teams.  I'm a proud alum, and particularly like that all my classes were taught by professors, not TA's.  I have no regrets whatsoever....except for the part about taking on out-of-state student loans.  Your turn.

Yep.  100 %.  And this guy has the gall to not only write 27 of the 29 posts in the College Basketball thread talking about how good the Tarheels are, he also rips on people who actually went to the school they support.  A school is more than just a basketball team.  It's home for 2-3 years and part of your identity.  You don't get to brag about a school you never attended.

I don't care about you, I don't know why you care about me.  If we ever meet I will be glad to give you my history and what I am doing now. 

I don't care about you, I don't know why you care about me.  If we ever meet I will be glad to give you my history and what I am doing now. 

I don't care about most people.  Just found it interesting that a guy with "UNC" in his username would avoid a question about which school you attended, especially when you spend so much time talking about the Tarheels on a Jets message board.  I know tons of people who went to other schools but pull for UNC.  I know it's fairly common.  But I lose respect for those same people who rip other schools when they aren't an alum of the school with the basketball/football team they root for.  Makes no sense to me. 

Take JiF for instance.  Proud Florida alum.  Has a Gator in his signature.  Talks about Florida a lot and readily tells anyone who will listen that he went there.  Has every right to rip on other schools when his Gators win or other fans rip on him, but generally chooses not to.

Worst thing about the game where Sanchez threw five INTs is that Weatherford added one. 

people forget we had 6,I think that was on a botched snap on a FGA to win it in OT.   I remember that game was really, really cold for an October game.  it was a brutal game to watch.  one of the few Mark was directly responsible for costing us even though he gets blamed for all of them,

He simply doesnt want to say..thats fine.  Im not gonna break his balls. I went to Pace University in NYC.  I missed out on college sports. I insisted my kids go to big schools.  One went to UNC.  Its more than a school.  Its a lifetime, its a lifestyle. There are UNC clubs in NYC, LA, DC etc...   but I get your point.

I don't care about most people.  Just found it interesting that a guy with "UNC" in his username would avoid a question about which school you attended, especially when you spend so much time talking about the Tarheels on a Jets message board.  I know tons of people who went to other schools but pull for UNC.  I know it's fairly common.  But I lose respect for those same people who rip other schools when they aren't an alum of the school with the basketball/football team they root for.  Makes no sense to me. 

I can rip anyone I want w/ regards to sports, I don't discuss the quality of the education at other schools.  I assume you probably grew up rooting for a different college than the one you attended and probably still root for other programs since UNCW doesn't have big time athletics.

I can rip anyone I want w/ regards to sports, I don't discuss the quality of the education at other schools.  I assume you probably grew up rooting for a different college than the one you attended and probably still root for other programs since UNCW doesn't have big time athletics.

Actually I don't, and there you go again with the condescension.  You can root for whoever you want and diss anyone you want, it just doesn't hold much water at all with me.

AVM, another poster here, is an ECU guy and only roots for his school too.  We both despise those who go to school at one place and root for an ACC team.  I'm a proud alum and don't need to find a football team during the fall to fill a "void".

UNCW is a Division I school with a top 50 baseball program and an improving basketball team.  But like I said, it goes beyond that.  UNCW is part of my identity, so I'm proud of more than just their athletics.  So while I may be in the minority, I don't see any reason to root for the sports programs of other schools. 

Actually I don't, and there you go again with the condescension.  You can root for whoever you want and diss anyone you want, it just doesn't hold much water at all with me.

AVM, another poster here, is an ECU guy and only roots for his school too.  We both despise those who go to school at one place and root for an ACC team.  I'm a proud alum and don't need to find a football team during the fall to fill a "void".

UNCW is a Division I school with a top 50 baseball program and an improving basketball team.  But like I said, it goes beyond that.  UNCW is part of my identity, so I'm proud of more than just their athletics.  So while I may be in the minority, I don't see any reason to root for the sports programs of other schools. 

I don't care what holds water with you, you have an infatuation w/ me for some reason and I don't understand it.

enjoy your top 50 baseball program.

I don't care what holds water with you, you have an infatuation w/ me for some reason and I don't understand it.

This is the most common response when you have nothing meaningful to say.  Just looking for a little civility, because I actually like talking college sports when people aren't just simply taking potshots.  But I've avoided the college sports forum entirely because that might not be possible there.  Anyways, I'll leave it alone.  Good luck to your Tarheels.

This is the most common response when you have nothing meaningful to say.  Just looking for a little civility, because I actually like talking college sports when people aren't just simply taking potshots.  But I've avoided the college sports forum entirely because that might not be possible there.  Anyways, I'll leave it alone.  Good luck to your Tarheels.

all you do is come after me and you want civility?  that's comical.  Your first post in that CBB thread was a shot at UNC so please stop w/ the victim routine.

I don't care about UNCW but you do and that's great so, again, enjoy your baseball team if that is what you like.  I don't like college baseball though I do root for Carolina when I see them on TV.  we are all different, what I like you don't have to like and what you like I don't have to like. 

Several people 'have infatuations' with you because your arguments are often ridiculously stupid and you will just keep posting and responding.  Not sure if I've even seen a group of back and forth posts between you and anyone that ended with the other person having the last word.

Several people 'have infatuations' with you because your arguments are often ridiculously stupid and you will just keep posting and responding.  Not sure if I've even seen a group of back and forth posts between you and anyone that ended with the other person having the last word.

Just b/c you have nothing to counter my arguments w/ other than average fan "hate" ramblings doesn't mean my posts are ridiculous. Please stop interacting w/ me if you cannot keep up.

Take JiF for instance.  Proud Florida alum.  Has a Gator in his signature.  Talks about Florida a lot and readily tells anyone who will listen that he went there.  Has every right to rip on other schools when his Gators win or other fans rip on him, but generally chooses not to.

Hopefully I have a reason to this year.  Cant believe we're already back in the SEC Championship!!!  Bama looks beast mode but if we go unharmed the rest of the season...WHAT IF!!!  Man, that would be amazing to get into the Playoffs in Coach Mac's first year.  With this make shift offense too?  Oh man.  It gets me all antsy in my pantsy. 

That said, how bad was Will Muscramp?  Unreal.

Rex's " personal super bowls' haven't worked out for him in a few years, the Pats and Giants usually slap him around nowadays…mostly because his team gets 5 thousand penalty yards. I expect the same pattern this time especially on national TV.

that's what I expect...bills too amped up and a few back breaking penalties on the bills help us pull out a victory.

Hopefully I have a reason to this year.  Cant believe we're already back in the SEC Championship!!!  Bama looks beast mode but if we go unharmed the rest of the season...WHAT IF!!!  Man, that would be amazing to get into the Playoffs in Coach Mac's first year.  With this make shift offense too?  Oh man.  It gets me all antsy in my pantsy. 

That said, how bad was Will Muscramp?  Unreal.

^^^ Proud alum doing it right.

Archived