TRADE dept. - ...Sheldon Richardson headed to trading block in offseason ? ? ?

kelly

This falls under the leagues personal conduct scenario.

The NFL can suspend him based on his poor conduct and it doesn't matter if he just got a speeding ticket.

They can do whatever they want regarding a suspension.

And he also is likely one failed test away from being suspended for a year, wholly aside from this incident.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I comprehend that he did what he did until he was suspended.  It was stupid, i get it.  He was caught and paid the consequence for this later.  Point is we need more than vehicular tickets to prove that he'll get suspended for getting high again.  What he did wasnt worse than using a banned substance

W.T.F?!?!?  According to you, driving 143 mph with a gun and a kid in the car ISN'T worse than puffing some herb?!?!? 

Possibly the stupidest thing i ever heard on this board.

That is not just a "vehicular ticket."  It is a callous disregard for human life. He  could have killed several people.

Get lost.

W.T.F?!?!?  According to you, driving 143 mph with a gun and a kid in the car ISN'T worse than puffing some herb?!?!? 

Possibly the stupidest thing i ever heard on this board.

That is not just a "vehicular ticket."  It is a callous disregard for human life. He  could have killed several people.

Get lost.

Stupid because you cant take a second to think.

Yes, rules that are covered, as in using illegal, banned substances is worse that something not on the books.  I agree, its stupid and wrong, and he was an idiot but its still a taffic violation, all speeding, many moving violations can kill people.

Archived