Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

Interesting. Ape responds by voting me, seemingly thinking I'm trying to buddy up to him. He knows I don't play that game on D1, so it seems 80s mentioning of me buddying up to him has stuck.

That's not why I voted you.

In the comment before I posted my vote, I remarked on you having reads on half the game by page 9. That's why I voted you. Generally speaking, I don't look at "buddying" as a scum tell. Too unreliable. I much prefer sniffing out bullsh*t and bad logic. To me, you having reads on all these people seems like a little of both.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What?

I'm not "going after" Lizzie for being dumb. I've actually scaled back my rhetoric about his idiocy quite a bit, because last game it was distracting. Either way, insulting is not "going after".

Are you engaging in the back and forth? Yeah...then it's going after.

just because it's scaled back for you doesn't make it any different. As scum, you're aggressive to push an agenda. As I very clearly state above, youre "going after" or "being aggressive" or "insulting" him just because he's him. Why am I arguing with you over your play here, sheesh.

just because it's scaled back for you doesn't make it any different. As scum, you're aggressive to push an agenda. As I very clearly state above, youre "going after" or "being aggressive" or "insulting" him just because he's him. Why am I arguing with you over your play here, sheesh.

No, insulting someone is not "going after" them.

You're spinning.

That's not why I voted you.

In the comment before I posted my vote, I remarked on you having reads on half the game by page 9. That's why I voted you. Generally speaking, I don't look at "buddying" as a scum tell. Too unreliable. I much prefer sniffing out bullsh*t and bad logic. To me, you having reads on all these people seems like a little of both.

3 people is a lot, huh? Because null means I don't know, there isn't enough information. 

....again, as I clearly explain above.

ape and I were far worse last game and he was just a mouth breathing townie. 

Unvote vote avm

Buy a snow blower.

After last winter, it was the first thing I did after Thanksgiving this year. It saves so much time. By not spending hours outside shoveling, I can spend them inside making money on freelance.

not necessary or so simple. The community we live in contracts out the plowing and driveway service. However, I had to get my car out of the driveway and to do that took a lot of time. I also had to clear about three feet of snow off of the second floor deck   

Ape is being more aggressive despite not seeming to have a lot of time rather than pushing people to go at each other.  Or rather, he's not "being aggressive" to set up people going at each other. He's gone after LIzzie for being dumb.

80 had a slight ping, which I maintain. Not my fault everyoneelsejus lynches him for being 80 and never developed reliable reads on him. And yes, that's at everyone...because when we lynch 80 as town the consensus is always "it's his fault for being dumb"

Verb qualifies as a vet, CTM and Pac just stood out more with their posts. Surely you're not mentioning Verb because I have one of the 7 (estimated) joke votes on him, are you?

I don't see Ape being more aggressive, and I wouldn't say that he's going after Lizzie. 

What was the ping on 80? 

Yes, Verb qualifies as a vet, but he's also not doing anything out of the ordinary. He's playing his normal game. Has nothing to do with your vote on him. 

**side note** My Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino with an extra shot of espresso, coconut milk and no whip is not blended enough, it's quite liquidy. 

I don't see Ape being more aggressive, and I wouldn't say that he's going after Lizzie. 

What was the ping on 80? 

Yes, Verb qualifies as a vet, but he's also not doing anything out of the ordinary. He's playing his normal game. Has nothing to do with your vote on him. 

**side note** My Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino with an extra shot of espresso, coconut milk and no whip is not blended enough, it's quite liquidy. 

The vote on Verb is a joke., like half the game. Like I do every game (not specifically Verb, on whoever -- Sharrow JVoY 80, etc) I mentioned in that post that vets were laying low and Verb is a vet.

Now who is spinning?

Mother of all that's good this mobile capatability is awful. Geez. Or Im awful...maybe both.

What I was trying to say before zi somehow ended up in the offseason chat thread...is I don't see any point to share the tell on 80 when even I already admitted he's done so in recent games as town. It's not as reliable as it used to be.

And with that there is spin to either say I'm protecting 80 (which I honestly am here, seeing as one little ping is enough to lunch him) or setting him up for a lunch later. I'm back!

not necessary or so simple. The community we live in contracts out the plowing and driveway service. However, I had to get my car out of the driveway and to do that took a lot of time. I also had to clear about three feet of snow off of the second floor deck   

gotcha.

Last year, I spent about 6 hours a day outside clearing snow, about 6 straight weeks. We had 8' snow banks along the road, and the plows would just block the driveways with about 3-4 feet of snow. On top of that, I had about 4 feet of snow on my roof, and was going nuts with all sorts of methods to try and get it cleared off. The local trademen were charging $1500-2000 to clear roofs, and price gouging everyone. The ice dams were about 18-24 inches tall off the gutter.

I ended up so sick I was put on steroids for a while, to get my breathing right. Temps and wind chill were below zero and I was outside overheating from breaking my back working.

I managed to take care of it all on my own, but there was NO WAY I was going to do another winter without a snow blower.

The vote on Verb is a joke., like half the game. Like I do every game (not specifically Verb, on whoever -- Sharrow JVoY 80, etc) I mentioned in that post that vets were laying low and Verb is a vet.

Now who is spinning?

What exactly am I spinning? I just said he's acting normal. What exactly do you think I'm saying? 

What was the ping on 80? 

You moved to PDX and you're still drinking Starbucks?

Stumptown. Thank me later.

Day 1 I like to look at the under the radar posters, I think it's pretty common that there are 1-2 scum typically trying to skate through the day without getting notice. Looking at 3 people in particular right now...

1. Crush -- He is posting on other threads, but not really here. But he had been posting about the incoming storm lately so maybe he is distracted.

2. CTM -- Not very active, but said he was going to be in the City this weekend, so might just be busy.

Leaves me with 

3. Pac -- Buried the vote on the noob, and has kind of disappeared. Sounds good to me for now.

Unvote LK, Vote Pac

You moved to PDX and you're still drinking Starbucks?

Stumptown. Thank me later.

Starbucks is on the corner, I was being lazy. My upstairs neighbors (I think they are moving though because they have empty boxes on their patio, YAY!!) have a baby/toddler that has been crying all night, 2 dogs that bark and run around constantly and they are always loud as hell. Needless to say, I didn't really sleep last night. 

Mother of all that's good this mobile capatability is awful. Geez. Or Im awful...maybe both.

What I was trying to say before zi somehow ended up in the offseason chat thread...is I don't see any point to share the tell on 80 when even I already admitted he's done so in recent games as town. It's not as reliable as it used to be.

And with that there is spin to either say I'm protecting 80 (which I honestly am here, seeing as one little ping is enough to lunch him) or setting him up for a lunch later. I'm back!

What?

Apparently Lizzie has been tutoring AVM.

Not sure what to make of the over-attempting to not make sense thing here... it feels like you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar, and decided to just dump all the cookies on the floor and make a mess, in hopes people would overlook it.

Starbucks is on the corner, I was being lazy. My upstairs neighbors (I think they are moving though because they have empty boxes on their patio, YAY!!) have a baby/toddler that has been crying all night, 2 dogs that bark and run around constantly and they are always loud as hell. Needless to say, I didn't really sleep last night. 

Fair enough. :)

What?

Not sure what to make of the over-attempting to not make sense thing here... it feels like you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar, and decided to just dump all the cookies on the floor and make a mess, in hopes people would overlook it.

Yeah, AVM has me scratching my head. 

Day 1 I like to look at the under the radar posters, I think it's pretty common that there are 1-2 scum typically trying to skate through the day without getting notice. Looking at 3 people in particular right now...

1. Crush -- He is posting on other threads, but not really here. But he had been posting about the incoming storm lately so maybe he is distracted.

2. CTM -- Not very active, but said he was going to be in the City this weekend, so might just be busy.

Leaves me with 

3. Pac -- Buried the vote on the noob, and has kind of disappeared. Sounds good to me for now.

Unvote LK, Vote Pac

Pac did the same thing D1 last game. Buried a vote, avoided the game. Then when I called him out, he came into the thread and did a super townie impression. Best I've seen him as scum in a long time... anyway, solid reasoning here.

What exactly am I spinning? I just said he's acting normal. What exactly do you think I'm saying? 

I never said anything about Verb in that original post. You brought him up, despite me never stating I had a case on Verb. Maybe Indid the calling my shot thing? Idk, probably...but that was all I think I really did.

but you keep bringing up Verb, like when you said it didn't explain my vote on him....Ive never tried to logicslly explain my vote on him. 

There is this really good place down the street, Biscuits Cafe. They make awesome sweet potato pancakes and great coffee. 

I'll look into it next time I'm out there. Sounds good. 

I rarely get to do breakfast there. I get too effed up by the time difference and usually just eat at my hotel. That said, there's a place that looks like Paul Bunyan's wonderland on the way out to the coast... we did breakfast there once. So good. 

What?

You guys are the ones reading waaaaay too much in to my reads on SO MANY people (3, btw)

Based off what you guys are going on about you'd think I attempted to clear half the game. You're the ones spinning now...

I never said anything about Verb in that original post. You brought him up, despite me never stating I had a case on Verb. Maybe Indid the calling my shot thing? Idk, probably...but that was all I think I really did.

but you keep bringing up Verb, like when you said it didn't explain my vote on him....Ive never tried to logicslly explain my vote on him. 

1. I know you never said anything about Verbal in your original post. All I did was say he was acting normal, like CTM, Pac and 80. 

2. I never said anything about your vote on him. You are the one that brought that up. 

Kinda lame. I read you guys whining and bitching about no one trying ever in these games and going through the motions.

This is precisely why no one tries to make an effort. Why should Pac make an effort on D1? Lmao.

and no, this isn't a meltdown...I honestly find it sad. Because I don't actually think Ape or Leelou or scum, or have bad intentions -- two of my favorite people here. But I named 3 people that I leaned town (they happened to be two of them), and a slew of people I couldn't really read. Only thing of substance in that post, really, was that I had a slight ping on 80. Leelou at least asked, I give credit for that.

oh and you're all welcome for actually getting people involved in the game...as I said before, that worked out pretty well. Good luck lynching me on that, though.

Pac did the same thing D1 last game. Buried a vote, avoided the game. Then when I called him out, he came into the thread and did a super townie impression. Best I've seen him as scum in a long time... anyway, solid reasoning here.

Pac has been doing this for over a year. He comes in, votes, leaves for a game day (or two) regardless of alignment.

he said so himself when he started doing it that he had a purpose...and no, I don't remember the game. It was a long damn time ago.

so....ping.

Kinda lame. I read you guys whining and bitching about no one trying ever in these games and going through the motions.

This is precisely why no one tries to make an effort. Why should Pac make an effort on D1? Lmao.

and no, this isn't a meltdown...I honestly find it sad. Because I don't actually think Ape or Leelou or scum, or have bad intentions -- two of my favorite people here. But I named 3 people that I leaned town (they happened to be two of them), and a slew of people I couldn't really read. Only thing of substance in that post, really, was that I had a slight ping on 80. Leelou at least asked, I give credit for that.

oh and you're all welcome for actually getting people involved in the game...as I said before, that worked out pretty well. Good luck lynching me on that, though.

I'm currently not lynching you, I'm trying to figure out where you are coming from here. 

You guys are the ones reading waaaaay too much in to my reads on SO MANY people (3, btw)

Based off what you guys are going on about you'd think I attempted to clear half the game. You're the ones spinning now...

This is extreme OMGUS.

I didn't read into it. I said "hmmm" and voted you... then you spazzed out and blew it up into a big deal, basically trying to explain your way out of what you said.

I never said you tried to clear anyone either. So, again, you are making it out to be something it isn't. Which is spin, and then accusing others of spin.

Your 'reads' sounded like bullsh*t, so I voted you. The rest of this mess is on you.

To be clear about one other things... 3 townie reads, and several "doing what they always do" reads, to me is "so many" at page 8 or 9 when you first said it. You are trying to make it a semantic argument. Nobody wants to bicker about what amount of people warrants the qualifier "so many", it's a distraction from the actual logic I'm attacking, and a scummy way to try and bury the point of why I voted.

1. I know you never said anything about Verbal in your original post. All I did was say he was acting normal, like CTM, Pac and 80. 

2. I never said anything about your vote on him. You are the one that brought that up. 

You mentioned Verb, by name, by saying lots of people were acting like themselves. The implication was that I left verb out, or perhaps you were trying to say I had legitimate reads on Pac/CTM. I questioned why you would name Verb specifically, asking if it had to do with my vote on him? Which REEKS of you setting me up.

THIS is you spinning. You brought him up, not me. Keep trying.

This is extreme OMGUS.

I didn't read into it. I said "hmmm" and voted you... then you spazzed out and blew it up into a big deal, basically trying to explain your way out of what you said.

I never said you tried to clear anyone either. So, again, you are making it out to be something it isn't. Which is spin, and then accusing others of spin.

Your 'reads' sounded like bullsh*t, so I voted you. The rest of this mess is on you.

To be clear about one other things... 3 townie reads, and several "doing what they always do" reads, to me is "so many" at page 8 or 9 when you first said it. You are trying to make it a semantic argument. Nobody wants to bicker about what amount of people warrants the qualifier "so many", it's a distraction from the actual logic I'm attacking, and a scummy way to try and bury the point of why I voted.

Please share this "logic"

Im dying to hear more

Archived