Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac has been doing this for over a year. He comes in, votes, leaves for a game day (or two) regardless of alignment.

he said so himself when he started doing it that he had a purpose...and no, I don't remember the game. It was a long damn time ago.

so....ping.

I don't have any background on this, but if true it's a behavior that should not be encouraged. Burying a vote and then intentionally leaving is not a pro-town move, regardless of what his alignment may be.

You mentioned Verb, by name, by saying lots of people were acting like themselves. The implication was that I left verb out, or perhaps you were trying to say I had legitimate reads on Pac/CTM. I questioned why you would name Verb specifically, asking if it had to do with my vote on him? Which REEKS of you setting me up.

THIS is you spinning. You brought him up, not me. Keep trying.

I also listed 80 on that line. I'm just stating that they are acting normal. 

Leelou doesn't do the "idk what to think" posts when she's scum.

Lizzie, while yes like this all the damn time, wouldn't pick Brett. Even he knows the fruitless ness of going after a new player or long time out person on D1. It ends up with his lynch.

And you, I've already explained my thinking on you.

I stand by all three, no matter how much you're pissing me off (<3 you, mean it)

I don't have any background on this, but if true it's a behavior that should not be encouraged. Burying a vote and then intentionally leaving is not a pro-town move, regardless of what his alignment may be.

I could be down for a Pac lynch. 

Pac has been doing this for over a year. He comes in, votes, leaves for a game day (or two) regardless of alignment.

he said so himself when he started doing it that he had a purpose...and no, I don't remember the game. It was a long damn time ago.

so....ping.

I'm going to assume that you'll be turning everything I say going forward into a reason I'm pinging... until I stop voting you.

I know how Pac plays. My post was more about being wary of Pac's supertownie act if/when he swoops in with it, because it fooled us all last game. Was also taking note of Brett's reasoning, which, given that he hasn't played in forever, is more of a footnote to myself. He'll probably be the hardest person for me to read this game. 

But yea, you go on with your empty pings... I'm enjoying your flailing.

skimmed.. all that'll the talk of me laying low, I said in signup thread my participation would be minimal this weekend.. I am still in city, have to dig my car out and drive home l, will try and catch up later

also, I don't have a problem with a avm trying to get the game going 

Please share this "logic"

Im dying to hear more

I spent last game with 3/4 of the scum team in the crosshairs, and allowed them to force me into redundancy to drown myself out.

I've already stated my case. You're flailing, and I'm not going to beat a dead horse. I like my vote.

EAD.

skimmed.. all that'll the talk of me laying low, I said in signup thread my participation would be minimal this weekend.. I am still in city, have to dig my car out and drive home l, will try and catch up later

also, I don't have a problem with a avm trying to get the game going 

Neither do I. I just don't get the annoyance at us when we question him. 

I also listed 80 on that line. I'm just stating that they are acting normal. 

Okay, clearly they point I'm trying to get across is not working.

I listed:

3 town leans (Ape, you, LIzzie)

80 as an additional town lean with a slight ping

CTM and Pac specifically (I can't recall if I mentioned Smash or not too here, may have)

New guys/Brett as...new guys and OG coming back from long break

Others being vets -- this includes Verb, though not named-- laying low

you then brought up that lots of people were playing like themselves...and named Verb and 80. My point is...okay? I mentioned that specifically. Why did you feel the urge to bring up Verb? There are two reasons -- subtly trying to defend/set him up, or an attempt to bring legitimacy to my vote I guess? I'm being real here -- I don't see any other reason to bring him up specifically, so if it had nothing to do with my vote on him then by all means. Because again...I mentioned that folks were laying low and/or playing like themselves. 

Using that as a reason to shoot holes in my logic or lack thereof (if that's what you're doing?)doesn't make sense.

I listed:

CTM and Pac specifically (I can't recall if I mentioned Smash or not too here, may have)

you then brought up that lots of people were playing like themselves...and named Verb and 80. My point is...okay? I mentioned that specifically. Why did you feel the urge to bring up Verb? There are two reasons -- subtly trying to defend/set him up, or an attempt to bring legitimacy to my vote I guess? I'm being real here -- I don't see any other reason to bring him up specifically, so if it had nothing to do with my vote on him then by all means. Because again...I mentioned that folks were laying low and/or playing like themselves. 

Using that as a reason to shoot holes in my logic or lack thereof (if that's what you're doing?)doesn't make sense.

Um because I know Verb and was just adding that he's acting normal and wouldn't say he's laying low. 

I listed:

To be fair, it's not like your going out on a limb with your town leans 

nobody who's trying to lay low calls Ape scum, ever 

leelou is too good to be an easy lynch

and calling me derp town/scum/alien is the safest move of all time 

Quick aside -- am I the only person having such problems on mobile? Half the time I start typing something up and mid sentence it just cuts off. As in I'm typing, just the letters don't show in the post. See above, that's supposed to be obviously...even autocorrected to it thinking it was just me.

if I don't Drag/select the whole text and delete to start over it does this one out of 3 posts or so

Kinda lame. I read you guys whining and bitching about no one trying ever in these games and going through the motions.

This is precisely why no one tries to make an effort. Why should Pac make an effort on D1? Lmao.

and no, this isn't a meltdown...I honestly find it sad. Because I don't actually think Ape or Leelou or scum, or have bad intentions -- two of my favorite people here. But I named 3 people that I leaned town (they happened to be two of them), and a slew of people I couldn't really read. Only thing of substance in that post, really, was that I had a slight ping on 80. Leelou at least asked, I give credit for that.

oh and you're all welcome for actually getting people involved in the game...as I said before, that worked out pretty well. Good luck lynching me on that, though.

I missed this.

The game got going, because I had time to start playing today.

I don't get why your post being scrutinized a bit suddenly becomes a testimonial about "effort". I've literally spent entire weeks trying to convince games with 20+ people of why to vote someone, and been right, and not been successful... and at that point I bitch about effort. This? This doesn't warrant a lecture about effort... you gave some bullsh*t reads and some people questioned it. Then you started flailing and spinning, making the few people paying attention even more unsure of you. 

When people are unsure, they investigate more. 

Quick aside -- am I the only person having such problems on mobile? Half the time I start typing something up and mid sentence it just cuts off. As in I'm typing, just the letters don't show in the post. See above, that's supposed to be obviously...even autocorrected to it thinking it was just me.

if I don't Drag/select the whole text and delete to start over it does this one out of 3 posts or so

no, it sucks on  mobile

The mobile is awful. So so painful to use. 

Same. The mobile absolutely sucks

I missed this.

The game got going, because I had time to start playing today.

I don't get why your post being scrutinized a bit suddenly becomes a testimonial about "effort". I've literally spent entire weeks trying to convince games with 20+ people of why to vote someone, and been right, and not been successful... and at that point I bitch about effort. This? This doesn't warrant a lecture about effort... you gave some bullsh*t reads and some people questioned it. Then you started flailing and spinning, making the few people paying attention even more unsure of you. 

When people are unsure, they investigate more. 

Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it bullsh*t.

youre the main dude that whines about the effort sh*t, so don't get started with me

It's gotten to the point that I won't play on mobile. I'll read on my phone, but not post. 

Question, Ape....are you implying the game is only getting going because you have the time to be here? And the game won't start without you?

If not, maybe watch the "game started because I have time" bullsh*t.

if so, get over yourself.

Question, Ape....are you implying the game is only getting going because you have the time to be here? And the game won't start without you?

I think you need a snickers. 

I'd still love to hear why, exactly, my three reads on page 8 or 9 are absolutely insane (and they were leans, I think I made that clarification?). Make no mistake, I meant it when I've said a couple times that I wanted to get some conversation going...but I'm not backing down from those 3 at that time. 

And as for why I'm defensive -- I don't have a problem with being called scummy, wrong, or dumb. But I do take exception to the notion that I'm illogical in what Im doing. This isn't my joker crazy chaos schtick.

Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it bullsh*t.

youre the main dude that whines about the effort sh*t, so don't get started with me

No, my not agreeing is exactly what merits the qualifier of "bullsh*t". It's how I'm letting you know where I stand. Is there suddenly a problem with knowing where people stand in this game.

Also, you are about 350 posts and a week's worth of tireless effort away from being able to bitch about effort... you've had a handful of posts on a Sunday afternoon here. Drama queen.

AVM - I'm just trying to see if you are townie or scum trying to buddy me with having me a town read. You seem like you are having a bad day. I really do like that you posted to get the game started, but you seem to be taking this personal. My questions are to determine what frame of mind you are posting from. 

I've compiled 5+ years of evidence to support the notion that the Ape is the engine of all mafia.

Now, find a dick, and eat it.

No, my not agreeing is exactly what merits the qualifier of "bullsh*t". It's how I'm letting you know where I stand. Is there suddenly a problem with knowing where people stand in this game.

Also, you are about 350 posts and a week's worth of tireless effort away from being able to bitch about effort... you've had a handful of posts on a Sunday afternoon here. Drama queen.

Everyone is about 9000000 posts behind you, if you're going to look at it that way. I'm not bitching about other people's effort, I'm bitching about you.

Archived