Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

hey all - been a rough couple of days at my full-time gig, our biggest ($) and most visible account is a dumpster fire, so i'm behind in the game here... not sure what's going on.

on top of that i'm swamped with freelance... i have a freelance client call for the next hour, and then i'll try and read up and help out.

So we gonna tag team this sh*t or what? ApeVM FTMFW

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, heading out into traffic.... long day, deadlines, an all-hands "how do we fix this mess" meeting, and then ironically... the company holiday party. 

I'll try and poke in.

Good luck Ape face.  Heading into my garage to dig out my generator.  Supposed to get a billion feet of snow this weekend. 

It's not so much a tactic as it is I'm just too nervous to call someone out just yet.

Hmm, guess Spoot is going to take his time and feel things out in his first game, aaaaaand......

You callin' my sack fos??

An abbreviation, meaning "****able-on-site". Used to classify extremely sexy people who arouse others to an immediate, uncontrollable frenzy.

Jared Leto (of 30stm) - inherently FOS. No question.

Ghey

Vote Pac

Nope.  1 post later.  lol. 

in my first game ever I played Yoda in Star Wars themed Mafia, and I led the town in a miraculous victory against the likes of Jif, Dan, and Doggin (I think).

I don't really have a point, just humble bragging.

Only place to go was downhill.  And you sure did.

Still a far better player than me though.  Welcome back Brett.

Nothing really much to glean from re-read. Brett has a boner for me, and Leelou seems very reactive to a number of votes that will prove meaningless given how young the game is still...

I'm out. I've been working for 15 hours.

Do you plan on casing her for calling something boring?

I'm everyone's buddy, and no one needs to TRY to get Ape to generate content... Just want to speed the process along so we can actually start playing some mafia.

Why didn't you just ask someone a question about a piece of content, if you were trying to speed the process along?

A piece of content? Where?

I can't really answer that. That's up to you to determine whether there's anything to discuss, ask about etc. Nobody is expecting you to find anything necessarily meaningful 4 pages into the game.

But, you asked Ape to get involved so the game would get rolling. If you didn't think there was any content to discuss, by asking the Ape to get involved, what were you expecting him to do?

I can't really answer that. That's up to you to determine whether there's anything to discuss, ask about etc. Nobody is expecting you to find anything necessarily meaningful 4 pages into the game.

But, you asked Ape to get involved so the game would get rolling. If you didn't think there was any content to discuss, by asking the Ape to get involved, what were you expecting him to do?

Bretts come back stops at one game. Book it.

Archived