Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

Are you generally meh on Pac while trying to get him lynched? Just curious. 

I prefer to lynch an inactive player over an active player- all other things being equal.

But overall, Pac's absence seemed to be more intentional that the other people I had listed... And thought it was especially suspicious that he parked the vote on the noob (who is lynching a noob D1?), and then disappeared. I rate him at 2 negative 'mehs'

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer to lynch an inactive player over an active player- all other things being equal.

But overall, Pac's absence seemed to be more intentional that the other people I had listed... And thought it was especially suspicious that he parked the vote on the noob (who is lynching a noob D1?), and then disappeared. I rate him at 2 negative 'mehs'

His absence is intentional, why? Because a couple players in this game told you so?

He does that, unless you are a female noob. Then he asks you for action shots. 

He does that, unless you are a female noob. Then he asks you for action shots. 

Right, so we are talking in circles a little bit here. Last time I mentioned that, someone else said the same thing. I replied with "well that behavior is not pro-town, regardless of alignment". Pac chimed in w/ a GFY and a vote on Smash and left again. Not helping himself.

I never said anything about Verb in that original post. You brought him up, despite me never stating I had a case on Verb. Maybe Indid the calling my shot thing? Idk, probably...but that was all I think I really did.

but you keep bringing up Verb, like when you said it didn't explain my vote on him....Ive never tried to logicslly explain my vote on him. 

For the record, she did keep bringing me up.

As Good as it Gets was on yesterday afternoon. I only seem to catch that movie when I'm sick, not kidding. Back in 1997 when it came out, I would see it on HBO when I stayed home and then it just happened to be on yesterday. One of those "tailor made for TBS" type of movies I guess. 

Anyway, what was wonderful about that story was that Helen Hunt absolutely felt the same way about Jack Nicholson. Arrogant, racist homophobe who couldn't get out of his own way with anyone. Eventually he won Helen Hunt over because they both brought out the best of each other. You may want to give him another shot. He may not be able to express himself the way he should've. 

It reminded me of us as well. Your my Helen Hunt to my Jack Nicholson. You make me want to be a better Mafia player. 

*You're

Also, you're close to a date with a #2 pencil.

on page 13 and Ive decided i <3 avm, I won't be voting him short of him announcing he's scum 

100% agreed, I lol'ed a lot reading that exchange.

Right, so we are talking in circles a little bit here. Last time I mentioned that, someone else said the same thing. I replied with "well that behavior is not pro-town, regardless of alignment". Pac chimed in w/ a GFY and a vote on Smash and left again. Not helping himself.

So like - 4 mehs. 

DEADLINE 10AM Tuesday

Official Vote Count

Brett (1) - Crushlove

JF80 (2) - Verb, Ballin

Liz (1) - Smash

Verb (1) - AVM

Ape (1) - CTM

Pac (3) Spoot, Brett, 80

Smash (2) - Leelou, Pac

AVM (2) - Ape, Liz

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch