Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no I just think your skating. You say you could for 2 people, but won't vote either of them and instead keep one somewhere else. Don't try and spin this back on me

Choo choo every other post and telling everyone to vote Pac. Yeah totally not in a rush. 

hi Verb, planning to play the game today? 

Not yet.  I'll post randomly here and there and pop up late game to destroy scum.  Maybe 4-5 more posts.

/Sharrow'ed

Besides showing up every 48 hours to remind us that you love c0ck do you have any opinion on the play in this game so far?

Yes.  Yours sucks.  Have a nice day.

Interesting.  It's like Brett has completely forgotten how to play mafia..  or is it that he's trying to be hero to the scum team?  I haven't been active on day 1 in 2 years for this very reason.  I get immediately get jumped on as an easy target which detracts from my incredible scum hunting skills.

Brett is just being lazy but 80's vote is troubling.  He's done this thing as scum where he hops on my train and tries to champion a lynch. 

no I just think your skating. You say you could for 2 people, but won't vote either of them and instead keep one somewhere else. Don't try and spin this back on me

dude take a breather cause right now you suck at this..  regardless of your alignment.

and since Smash ignored it, I'm voting him because early on he was doing the jokey thing a little more often than normal.  Smells to me like pandering to the town.

My incredible skills pick up on even the minutest details.

dude take a breather cause right now you suck at this..  regardless of your alignment.

Subtle defense of Leelou now... This is getting interesting 

1. Leelou says she will vote Pac, but won't actually do it

2. Pac comes in not to defend Leelou, but rather attack the person who calls her out

lynch Pac and if he flips scum then Leelou dies. My new plan A.

I'm so conflicted. On one hand, I don't want to vote Pac anymore because I only did so in retaliation, and now he's unvoted me. On the other hand, I don't want to unvote him because of consolidation, deadline, and stuff, so...

...I'll flip a coin. :lol:

Heads he dies, tails he lives.

*Tails* He lives.

Back to the drawing board, I guess.

unvote

Not yet.  I'll post randomly here and there and pop up late game to destroy scum.  Maybe 4-5 more posts.

/Sharrow'ed

Yes.  Yours sucks.  Have a nice day.

Impressive that you can find the right keys to punch/speak to Siri clearly, with an undoubtable face full of man-a$$

keep laughing scum! Man it feels good to be back! 

Dude, I'm far from scum. I'm laughing because of how you are being so basic in your mindset of tying me to Pac. In now world if we are scum together do either of us defend each other. I know WIFOM, but it's the truth. 

Just went skiing for first time since 1987.  I could actually still ski really good.  My son and  his friend could  not believe it.  Cept, conditioning.  For 9 minutes I ski like a beast.  After that my legs burn and my feet went numb.  "Was a great 9 minutes."

**** mobile. I had to just type this out twice. 

He's starting to feel a bit slimy with the rushing push on Pac, especially considering he only has 3 1/4 negative mehs.

Dude, I'm far from scum. I'm laughing because of how you are being so basic in your mindset of tying me to rushing a lunch of Pac. In no world if I am scum would I tie myself to pushing it that hard. I know WIFOM, but it's the truth. 

Dude, I'm far from scum. I'm laughing because of how you are being so basic in your mindset of tying me to rushing a lunch of Pac. In no world if I am scum would I tie myself to pushing it that hard. I know WIFOM, but it's the truth. 

Hey, that defense can work both ways!

I just read about 7 pages and all I discovered is the Ape is still unreadable, Brett isn't interested in really playing the game, and the guys in Portland have horrific game..

"I'm a big teddy bear that likes cuddling, you'll see"..  oh no she won't.

Girls like a guy with some confidence, wit, and humor.  He showed none of that. 

Lauren you should have laid down with me when you were still in the same time zone.

I could vote Pac for he last sentence just because I'm the father of three girls.  

Interesting.  It's like Brett has completely forgotten how to play mafia..  or is it that he's trying to be hero to the scum team?  I haven't been active on day 1 in 2 years for this very reason.  I get immediately get jumped on as an easy target which detracts from my incredible scum hunting skills.

Brett is just being lazy but 80's vote is troubling.  He's done this thing as scum where he hops on my train and tries to champion a lynch. 

hmmmm,  only thing I'm getting from Brett is misses the mafia goodness and he is excited to play.  That Bastid!!!!

Archived