Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Leelou said:

I don't really see how I'm being obtuse. I went back, researched and yeah his only content post is the one on this page. Considering that I really didn't have a list posted up until that post, I don't know how you would know how my list was forming. 

Obtuse about the point I was making. You're still doing it.

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Except, when you were being voted and could have been put at L2 (still not sure why Brett didn't) you were here. You just dismissed it with jokes, and dared people to do it.... until it went away.

You mean when Leelou voted me immediately after I threw a joke vote on Verb?

Or when you voted me because I wasn't "new" anymore; which I took as either a reaction test, or trying to produce content?

I didn't take either of those votes seriously, which is why I responded with a joke. I was legitimately not worried. I'm not as easily flustered as some others here.

Just now, Leelou said:

No, I'm trolling you because you are being thick. 

I was blessed with this anatomy, but that's not the point... the point is, I think you've exhibited opportunism that you've supported with unsound explanations, and I'm not leaning scum on you.

I like my vote.

I don't like your defense. I would also note that this is quite a bit of defending for 1 vote.

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Except, when you were being voted and could have been put at L2 (still not sure why Brett didn't) you were here. You just dismissed it with jokes, and dared people to do it.... until it went away.

And I wasn't daring anyone to vote me. I was daring you to grill me like you do everyone else. I'm genuinely excited for that.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don't like your defense. I would also note that this is quite a bit of defending for 1 vote.

She was overly defensive earlier to hallia, didn't bother you then. DO you read anything that isn't addressed to you?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I was blessed with this anatomy, but that's not the point... the point is, I think you've exhibited opportunism that you've supported with unsound explanations, and I'm not leaning scum on you.

I like my vote.

I honestly don't care if you like my defense or not. I posted my thoughts on what I saw from everyone's posts. Not opportunistic. If Spoot starts really participating and digging into the game, I might change my thoughts on him. 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

And I wasn't daring anyone to vote me. I was daring you to grill me like you do everyone else. I'm genuinely excited for that.

Well, given the nature of how you've chosen to play... there's nothing to grill you about, other than the fact that you're avoiding engagement. So, this is basically my point, you feigned wanting me to "grill you", but your actions spoke louder than words.... because you got quiet, and when you did chime in, you didn't say anything about the game.

Anyway, Leelou has my attention now. I may come back to you if she at some point starts defending a bit better... 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

She was overly defensive earlier to hallia, didn't bother you then. DO you read anything that isn't addressed to you?

Not going to lie, I didn't pay much attention the past couple days. I thought I made that clear. Today, today I have time, so I kind of look at it like I started late here... 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

No, he doesn't. And my reaction to Hallia is the same I've had the past few games I had to deal with that sh*t because I was tired of always being judged with Verbal. We are 2 people, not a hydra and dear god I do not share a body with him. I happen to like my boobs and vagina thank you very much. 

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

No, he doesn't. And my reaction to Hallia is the same I've had the past few games I had to deal with that sh*t because I was tired of always being judged with Verbal. We are 2 people, not a hydra and dear god I do not share a body with him. I happen to like my boobs and vagina thank you very much. 

I'm sure Verbal likes having boobs and a vagina too.

13 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Turn your wifi off on your phone, do google search, post the link from your phone. 

Too much work.

7 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I don't get it. You quote 3 posts of you saying you think I'm town... How am I wrong? 

*deep breath*

Ok, let's talk about this, then.  Those are the 3 posts from me in this game that reference saying I think you're town.  1 is a ******* reads list, so let's toss that one out for now.  1 is me telling Ape how I already "said that".  The last is the first one, where I said you're town.

And that's it.  There is no "several" here, there is basically 1.  You took too much time off from mafia if you think that qualifies as buddying, hence me questioning it.  Let's drop this subject on the basis of it being ******* stupid and no actual substance for the game.  I'm not sitting here agreeing with all your posts, or following your votes, or defending your stances - I just said I think you're town.

I already regret it, and I still think you're town.*

* ****, that's 4 times.  I guess you're right!

17 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Brett is my strongest--and only solid--town read so far, based on two observations:

1. How he threw a joke vote onto me and quickly retracted it. I see that as purely a townie joke, trying to avoid a possible mislynch.

2. He seemed to be the most objective in the whole Hallia V Leelou/Verb thing.

Another buddy! Not sure wtf I'm doing but I hope I can replicate this when I'm scum

Just now, Verbal said:

Too much work.

*deep breath*

Ok, let's talk about this, then.  Those are the 3 posts from me in this game that reference saying I think you're town.  1 is a ******* reads list, so let's toss that one out for now.  1 is me telling Ape how I already "said that".  The last is the first one, where I said you're town.

And that's it.  There is no "several" here, there is basically 1.  You took too much time off from mafia if you think that qualifies as buddying, hence me questioning it.  Let's drop this subject on the basis of it being ******* stupid and no actual substance for the game.  I'm not sitting here agreeing with all your posts, or following your votes, or defending your stances - I just said I think you're town.

I already regret it, and I still think you're town.*

* ****, that's 4 times.  I guess you're right!

Thanks buddy!! Still want to kill you. You are being quite defensive.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, given the nature of how you've chosen to play... there's nothing to grill you about, other than the fact that you're avoiding engagement. So, this is basically my point, you feigned wanting me to "grill you", but your actions spoke louder than words.... because you got quiet, and when you did chime in, you didn't say anything about the game.

Anyway, Leelou has my attention now. I may come back to you if she at some point starts defending a bit better... 

Again, it wasn't a feign, but okay Mr. Seer. If you say it enough it becomes true.

And yes, I haven't been very involved in the game so far, but I'm starting to now. I'm not denying that. It's been harder for me to get into it and form any opinion, and when I don't have any opinion, I either don't post or post only jokes. That's true in this forum and in the football forum.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm sure Verbal likes having boobs and a vagina too.

I'd never leave the house.

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Thanks buddy!! Still want to kill you. You are being quite defensive.

No, I'm being frustrated.  Notice how I'm not fighting votes on me, but I'm fighting your POV of my play?  What does this tell you, given what I've said my thoughts on your alignment are?

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Again, it wasn't a feign, but okay Mr. Seer. If you say it enough it becomes true.

And yes, I haven't been very involved in the game so far, but I'm starting to now. I'm not denying that. It's been harder for me to get into it and form any opinion, and when I don't have any opinion, I either don't post or post only jokes. That's true in this forum and in the football forum.

Terrible.

I clarified myself, for you. If I was repeating it grossly to everyone else, then maybe this would apply... but not in this circumstance.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

I'd never leave the house.

No, I'm being frustrated.  Notice how I'm not fighting votes on me, but I'm fighting your POV of my play?  What does this tell you, given what I've said my thoughts on your alignment are?

Oh, guys look... Verbal is telling us exactly why we should read him as town.

LOL, leave these observations for the rest of us to make and/or seek out from others. When you do it yourself, it looks terrible. 

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Now you are really starting to ping. Frustrated already???

Not anymore, I'm going to change my approach.

GFY

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, guys look... Verbal is telling us exactly why we should read him as town.

LOL, leave these observations for the rest of us to make and/or seek out from others. When you do it yourself, it looks terrible. 

Sometimes you have to lead a horse to water.

Archived