Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, CTM said:

ape only posts from sh*tter yet consistently leads in both post count and even more so in word count.

How much time do you spend in the bathroom anyway Mr IBS? 

lol, it used to be far worse.

5 hours ago, Hallia said:

Welp, I'm going on what I have to go on in a spam heavy beginning.  If you want me to read you differently, Leelou, start towntelling

WTF is "towntelling"? 

5 hours ago, Leelou said:

I'm sorry, we don't use terminology like that on JN. 

lol

5 hours ago, Leelou said:

Also Hallia, if you think I'm scum, shouldn't you be voting me? 

omg, lol... really? she didn't vote you?

5 hours ago, StraightCash said:

I think Leelou is getting a little too opportunistic on Hallias bad logic. 

5 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Yes DM play style is all about pushing meta and not at all about judging people on their play. It's awful. Still want to vote you for now because I think you're pushing an easy lynch.

Brett prolly town.

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

This would be the time I say my top quote there was two-pronged.  One for being true, and the other for seeing who would be opportunistic.

And then Hallia comes in with her post.  Caught in my trap.

/Ape'd

Very good, young padawank.

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

But Ape is still scum, so....

The first time I thought you were just ******* around, or seeing who would jump behind you.

Now you're pinging. Recall that I almost didn't sign up for this game, because I knew how busy I'd be. Now you're using me being preoccupied with work to create some made-up bullsh*t meta that I am dismissive as scum? 

Meanwhile, 2 games ago I was scum. Brett put a solo vote on me on D1, and I fought him for like 30 pages until I got him lynched. 

Dismissive. Yea right.

Might move my vote to you after I finish catching up. Need to see what other nonsense  you're posting.

4 hours ago, CTM said:

I think that you over reacted to Hallia playing meta card, no matter how weak it might be.

That's what i get from all of this. Also, 80 , Ape and Jif trying to fan the flames seems suspect as well.

lol, "fan the flames"

the game play has to start somewhere... very convenient though to incriminate people for reacting to the first actually game-ish thing to happen, without even know Hallia's alignment

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The first time I thought you were just ******* around, or seeing who would jump behind you.

Now you're pinging. Recall that I almost didn't sign up for this game, because I knew how busy I'd be. Now you're using me being preoccupied with work to create some made-up bullsh*t meta that I am dismissive as scum? 

Meanwhile, 2 games ago I was scum. Brett put a solo vote on me on D1, and I fought him for like 30 pages until I got him lynched. 

Dismissive. Yea right.

Might move my vote to you after I finish catching up. Need to see what other nonsense  you're posting.

How many words can I type which essentially mean OMGUS

5ddd1f9c769094c5aab45e2330bb4825.jpg

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But seriously.  Pretty sure I caught CTM after 5 posts.  Then he casts aspersions on 3 people for "fanning the flames" on Hallia.  As if that wasn't a legitimate reason for suspicion.

Yes.

4 hours ago, Hallia said:

Weaksauce (that's as sassy as I get ><)

Vote: 80

What? 80 has some of the towniest sounding post of the game so far. Also, you abandoned that Leelou thing already?

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No.  What's "weaksauce" is CTM essentially vomiting what Brett was already saying:  That Leelou made an overreaction.  Then he spread that line of reasoning to FOS 3 other people.  Because that's not scummy behavior whatsoever:  FOSing 4 people at once.  That's Ape territory, not CTM territory.

lol, it's alarming that i agre ewith this

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes.

What? 80 has some of the towniest sounding post of the game so far. Also, you abandoned that Leelou thing already?

lol, it's alarming that i agre ewith this

oh look more omgus.. how shocking

yawn

3 hours ago, CTM said:

I didn't read Bretts post prior to mine, that is not following it's 2 people coming to a similar conclusion at around the same.. just like hesshole and jif thinking portlandia earlier. Only simpletons such as you an Hess think this is some mystical / magical occurrence rather than a very mundane event.

Further, i added that I found you and jiff and to a lesser extent ape suspicious in floating around the hallia/leelou thing looking to capitalize. I'm not aware of brett making that remark

Lastly, gfy

How could anyone here possibly know that you didn't read Brett's post prior to yours?

30 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

It terrifies me that CTM is following my thoughts on Leelou / Hallia

unvote vote Brett

This was your best play in the last 3 games.

29 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Just kidding, vote Ape

because 80 voted him and I think 80 needs a friend right now..

I see you and the other idiot are going to pick up where you left off. The Lizzie strategy: crater on Ape all game, every game.

Well, that's ******* stupid.

26 minutes ago, CTM said:

ape is at l-2? He better get on the bowl soon and start making a bunch of posts to defend

What is there to defend exactly?

Verbal declared me scum. 80 made some really good points about other people's play, but then voted me. Brett, who earlier didn't want to put Spoot at L-2, had no problem sweeping in to put me there.

80's comments seemed townie to me. I don't know why he's voting me. 

Verb, as I mentioned already, has pinged a little. 

Brett not wanting to L2 Spoot, but having no reservations about doing it to me stands out.

Frankly, this evening is the first chance I've had to actually think about what I'm reading in the thread. 

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

I LOL'd hard enough at this that its worth sparing you for now

unvote

hmm... fair enough. you unvoted before i pointed out your unwillingness to put Spoot at L2, or leave him there, or whatever... so i don't take this as backpedal... 

maybe a reaction test??????????????????

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

How has he pinged? I can't think of him posting anything aside from mocking the greatest city in the free world 

edit - unless him posting nothing is the ping

I don't normally like to give up my intel .. but when jif is town he's usually obvious town pretty quickly, when he's scum he waffles around.. look at the way he interacted with hallia/leelou verb..

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don't normally like to give up my intel .. but when jif is town he's usually obvious town pretty quickly, when he's scum he waffles around.. look at the way he interacted with hallia/leelou verb..

Yeesh yeah I see why you wouldn't want to give something like this up. Pretty damning

51 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What is there to defend exactly?

Verbal declared me scum. 80 made some really good points about other people's play, but then voted me. Brett, who earlier didn't want to put Spoot at L-2, had no problem sweeping in to put me there.

80's comments seemed townie to me. I don't know why he's voting me. 

Verb, as I mentioned already, has pinged a little. 

Brett not wanting to L2 Spoot, but having no reservations about doing it to me stands out.

Frankly, this evening is the first chance I've had to actually think about what I'm reading in the thread. 

Not really. Like I said earlier, he's a pussy.

I defy @StraightCash to L2 to me.

Once this beaver gets a hold of you, it don't let go. It has one hell of a grip.

Archived