Maxman & TomShane ~ I did them both

Smizzy

Bastard! I'll let you increase your avatar size if you cut my head off of all the pictures. You can keep Max in them, though. Deal?

Tom a headless picture of you still makes you guilty.

They don't call you pee-wee for nothing.

Can't do it. Jetgirl is in charge of all bannings. Surprise!!! :lol::lol:

In that case ,Vinny T is a limp wristed piece of queer bait,who i hear keeps his nappy white fro long cause he like to ride around in a pink caddy convertible listening to "you are the wind benith my wings" and have the wind in his hair.

BANNED!!!! BANNED!!!! DAMMIT! BANNED!!!! Ah screw it. :lol:

In that case ,Vinny T is a limp wristed piece of queer bait,who i hear keeps his nappy white fro long cause he like to ride around in a pink caddy convertible listening to "you are the wind benith my wings" and have the wind in his hair.

• 2 years later...
Thor is a much a mod as carl pavano is a starting pitcher, you keep hearing about it, but no one has never seen proof.

the funny thing is pavano is still on my fantasy baseball team.. in the IR position...i guess that is where i will put thor :lol:

the funny thing is pavano is still on my fantasy baseball team.. in the IR position...i guess that is where i will put thor :lol:

It would be only fitting...His penis has been on IR for 3 seasons now.

and you have this personal knowledge....how? :shock:

OY! :lol:

He has been absent from the official JetNation Mod orgy for three years ever since smizzy mistook his penis for a ****tail weenie and bit it off.

I read all your Pm's!!!

Oooooo someone is showing off your "mod" power...

doesnt that usually mean they are compensating for other "inadequacies" :baby:

kinda like the guy who drives the corvette...heh

Who is this guy?

He was a great poster of the golden era of JI,and then him and Max were abruptly told to get out by the Godfather.kind of reminds me of this.

JFFoUIgjZmM

He was a great poster of the golden era of JI,and then him and Max were abruptly told to get out by the Godfather.kind of reminds me of this.

JFFoUIgjZmM

I didn't see max? was he the building in the background?

Archived