Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So... Nyn went from voting Brett, switched to Ballin to "shake some trees" and now on page 20+ in the post I broke down, she seems like she's back-filling with reasons for the vote on Ballin... but the reasons come across as routine things to expect from a noob. "He called people scum" and "he reacted to being voted".

Unvote

Vote Nyn

You're an idiot.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Brett had a lot of posts I didn't care for. Particularly the issue of him ignoring Lily's change of stance on him. She treated the train on you as a joke, jumped in, and then when the topic of scum on your train came up, she said Brett looks bad for it. Still not sure what it means for her, but it bothered me that he was disregarding it and FoSing me for pointing out something, that IMO, was completely worth pointing out. We've had our fair share of back and forth. I don't like how's he playing and I'd lynch him for it. But he could be just be playing badly. Or he could be scum. I don't know. He made a post or two where he said he felt like I was setting him up. It seemed genuine. But it's this one thing against a bunch of bad posts I didn't like. So I'm not on him because of it... but I'm far from being convinced he's not scum. So if he gets lynched? I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

As for Ballin, I get that he's new. But I'm not going to just label his behavior as 'typical newbie play'. I think JiF has been making good posts. Ballin FoSing him for stirring the pot is an outright lie. He also jumped on Brett's train only after I tied the trains, which isn't a good look either imo. I realize this isn't much but this is all I have. We dicked around for too long and now we have to face the consequences. It is what it is. I'm a content based scumhunter and right now I don't have much to work with. But we need to achieve a lynch and this is the best I can do.

So I'd rather Ballin get lynched. If need be

The bold I recall. Why aren't you voting Lily for this, rather than people like Ballin "to shake trees"?

Saying Brett could be playing badly or scum is hedging. I believe he went absolutely crazy on me last game for making a similar statement, calling it a scum tell, because it allows you to lynch him if he's town, and not be accountable. Did he protest this sentiment from you in the same way?

It seems to me you have invested in Brett as scum, but you think Ballin is the better lynch. Makes no sense to me.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You've played long enough to understand the basic premise is that both town and scum need to convince people that they are town.

Okay, yeah, you're point being?

I just was pointing out that it was a sort of cutsie way to say "I'm town".

Then again, everything JiF does is cute. <3

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Townie to me list:

me

nyn

brett

slight pings for whatever reasons so far:

ape

ctm

jif

lily

spoot

void of all emotional ties, like they don't even exist yet:

crusher

avm

ballin

If anyone else is playing whom I missed

You're over-explaining yourself with stuff like this. Townie Hess doesn't over-explain himself, in fact, he infuriates me with his reluctance to explain things... Have you been doing sheepish sh*t like this all game?

"O HAI GUYS LOOK MY LIST"

The bold I recall. Why aren't you voting Lily for this, rather than people like Ballin "to shake trees"?

Saying Brett could be playing badly or scum is hedging. I believe he went absolutely crazy on me last game for making a similar statement, calling it a scum tell, because it allows you to lynch him if he's town, and not be accountable. Did he protest this sentiment from you in the same way?

It seems to me you have invested in Brett as scum, but you think Ballin is the better lynch. Makes no sense to me.

Ugh I was just quoting her and then it got all ****ed up. Dumb or scum is a red flag to me for sure 

Just now, StraightCash said:

Ugh I was just quoting her and then it got all ****ed up. Dumb or scum is a red flag to me for sure 

Okay, so  you went all-in on me saying it last game, but I actually propped it up on solid townie logic... her "Ballin or Brett, but really Ballin only" nonsense isn't townie at all... why aren't you voting her?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Okay, so  you went all-in on me saying it last game, but I actually propped it up on solid townie logic... her "Ballin or Brett, but really Ballin only" nonsense isn't townie at all... why aren't you voting her?

80 is my spirit animal still but this was a good one

I don't have the best track record with reading Lily correctly. I was more interested in how Brett was willing to ignore my take and push me for it. CTM interjected as well that it was scummy of me to point it out. All of which I disagreed with. I already pointed out my concern about Lily and she hasn't done anything to catch my attention since. So I'm unsure.

I moved my vote, at the time, because the game was dead and I wanted to see what would happen if I tied the trains And also because I wasn't feeling too hot about Ballin. All that happened after that is Ballin put Brett at majority. Then later (or maybe today in the morning?) some people unvoted but i'm not sure how it affected the vote count. In any case, I'm not going to pretend like I have some rock solid case on anyone because that's impossible. But right now my gut says Ballin.

I was thinking about how hard I wanted to hang on it... But realized that the "scum or dumb" tell went 2 for 2 last game, so I'm willing to ride it again

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

vote nyn

Good, but disappointed and wary that I had to walk you into doing it.

Her "Brett or Ballin is a good lynch, but really just Ballin" creates a dotted line to you. Glad you're willing to vote her, but not sure you're doing it on townie merits, or if you're doing it because I put the spotlight on it... 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Good, but disappointed and wary that I had to walk you into doing it.

Her "Brett or Ballin is a good lynch, but really just Ballin" creates a dotted line to you. Glad you're willing to vote her, but not sure you're doing it on townie merits, or if you're doing it because I put the spotlight on it... 

I didn't see that post until after I posted my vote. Not sure what the time stamp was but they had to be near simultaneous 

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't have the best track record with reading Lily correctly. I was more interested in how Brett was willing to ignore my take and push me for it. CTM interjected as well that it was scummy of me to point it out. All of which I disagreed with. I already pointed out my concern about Lily and she hasn't done anything to catch my attention since. So I'm unsure.

I moved my vote, at the time, because the game was dead and I wanted to see what would happen if I tied the trains And also because I wasn't feeling too hot about Ballin. All that happened after that is Ballin put Brett at majority. Then later (or maybe today in the morning?) some people unvoted but i'm not sure how it affected the vote count. In any case, I'm not going to pretend like I have some rock solid case on anyone because that's impossible. But right now my gut says Ballin.

I recall CTM saying that, and reacted at the time.

You're saying "your gut" on Ballin now, but before you had very specific things you were using as reasons, and when you first voted him you were doing so to "shake trees". 

This doesn't compute for me.

I recall CTM saying that, and reacted at the time.

You're saying "your gut" on Ballin now, but before you had very specific things you were using as reasons, and when you first voted him you were doing so to "shake trees". 

This doesn't compute for me.

STFU

Look elsewhere. This is a waste of time.

Archived