Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ok. So since we now know no peeps is about as charming as a toad with women, we probably have a keeper. 

I think most of us figured that out pages ago, but spot on

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I think Brett is the one that actually looks bad after a post like this. He's seeding a narrative more than he's vetting town logic. Seems murky to me.

this.. but it's brett so I'm not sure is speaks to alignment as much as it does to how big the stick up his ass is

13 hours ago, Leelou said:

Hi AVM! 

Are you scum?

I don't think so, no.  

No...I am not teh scums.  Are you scum?

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote AVM

Just a hunch.

...well now I'm doubting myself.

16 hours ago, Lily said:

In case you haven't noticed, it's the first time I've tried a reaction test. I may not try another one for a long time. lol

You've said this before, btw.  Your "go-to" when something doesn't work.  Not really alignment indicative at this point, but you looked a little opportunistic early on, which isn't really townie behavior.

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm guessing this is the post that served as the catalyst for where we are now?

lol, CTM making fun of this is a null tell... Brett has been absolutely ******* horrid since starting back up.

I think Brett is the one that actually looks bad after a post like this. He's seeding a narrative more than he's vetting town logic. Seems murky to me.

You're assuming Brett actually knows how to do that?

16 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You've said this before, btw.  Your "go-to" when something doesn't work.  Not really alignment indicative at this point, but you looked a little opportunistic early on, which isn't really townie behavior.

not buying that was a reaction test, not at all really... normally i'd sluff this off as lills being lills but after last game well

unvote

vote lills

5 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Has Pac been eliminated yet? 

You guys know he sucks at this game, right?

You want in? I'm going to be mostly out of pocket till Monday. You can have my spot

46 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Ape coming in, posting about me 3-4 times, then dropping a random vote on AVM is par the course. The guy is obsessed with me, and his energy for the game is channeled from his constant assault on anything I post. Must help him focus.

lol, wut?

42 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You're assuming Brett actually knows how to do that?

I caught him doing it when he was 3rd party a couple games ago. On D1.

Dismissal attempt of my meta on Brett is noted.

26 minutes ago, CTM said:

not buying that was a reaction test, not at all really... normally i'd sluff this off as lills being lills but after last game well

unvote

vote lills

the irony here is that you've used "lily being lily" so often over the years, that it's hard to take you serious now that you're pretending to have "learned your lesson"

Official Vote Count

Leelou (3) - Brett, no penis, JiF

Lily (2) - Leelou, CTM

Hess (1) - Ballin

Verbal (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - Crusher

AVM (1) - Ape

Not Voting (6) - Spoot, decker, Pac, Verbal, AVM, Lily

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

the irony here is that you've used "lily being lily" so often over the years, that it's hard to take you serious now that you're pretending to have "learned your lesson"

Meh, last game i used it and how'd that work out for me?

The triad of Leelou, Lily and Brett is garner more attention than it probably should. I feel like people are burying votes in that mess, because it's easy, not because anything substantial actually happened... it's just the first thing that happened.

Scum is more likely avoiding the fray, in my opinion. That's why you should vote for AVM with me. 

Just now, CTM said:

Meh, last game i used it and how'd that work out for me?

Like I said, you've used it a ton over the years. Last game certainly wasn't the first time you said "lily being lily" and then she ended up being scum. That's why it's hard to take you seriously... meaning, hard to follow your vote/case on her. I'll consider it as we get rolling here, but I'm saying your history of this makes me less inclined to put stock in what you think you see this time.

Make sense?

Archived