Harry Potter Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Pac said:

ok that's 1 too many lies for my liking.

unvote

vote Ape

What, exactly, is the lie?

Because your usual defense tell as scum OMGUS'ing me back after I isolate you, is to accuse me of lying, without ever pointing out what I'm lying about. Thank you for the confirmation. 

Unvote, Vote Pac

54 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Is anyone really posting any content at this point?

This is fappiest game I've seen in a while... almost 20 pages of pussyfooting... here are some incendiary comments:

• DPR is also hiding in plain site. Ain't doing sh*t other than maintaining visibility by making Ape cracks.
  • JIF is the worst mafia player I've ever seen. He was the lynchpin of the Crusher, Spoot, JIF 3-man mason team last game that lost the game because of their horrific play. If he demonstrated one shred of logical play, I would have cleared all 3 of them and moved on to my other reads. Instead, the entire game, including me (the cop) cratered on the three of them... with JIF functioning as the single sphincter trying to limit the amount of projectile diarrhea coming from the 3 of them. Awful.
  • I'm reading CTM as town right now. Crusher too. Not a reaction testicle.
  • I'd lynch Jetscode in a heartbeat. He's a complete and utter spazz as scum lately, and him opening the game by drooling Potter-isms down his chin stink stank stunk.
  • Pac's best play as any alignment is to use RL as cover. Awful. Also, he's scum.

I'll roll back through when you guys are ready for death.

What does last game that you SCUM MVP'd have to do with this game? 

Scummy post.

Just now, JiF said:

What does last game that you SCUM MVP'd have to do with this game? 

Scummy post.

Pinging. ^^^^

I said "here are some incendiary comments". I didn't say "here are some relevant game thoughts".

Just now, JiF said:

That post didnt ping and you know it!!!

LIAR

Oh no, it did... you see, I made the remark, you've been here jabbering... but then Pac voted me... and suddenly you're taking exception to what I wrote, and posturing to move a vote to me if anyone follows Pac. Absolutely pings.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh no, it did... you see, I made the remark, you've been here jabbering... but then Pac voted me... and suddenly you're taking exception to what I wrote, and posturing to move a vote to me if anyone follows Pac. Absolutely pings.

If anyone follows Pac they probably work for immigration. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

No it didnt.  You're such a liar.

I just wanted an excuse to call you scum MVP since you took to insults on the sexiest mason team ever who literally cleared a perfect path to victory. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

It probably means they think you're scum too.

Yeah but I posted my role and they saw it and it's vanilla town and they're worried about me getting lynched.  They keep asking me to start playing seriously because they dont want our cute little house to be empty. 

Hypothetically, say if I'm in a house with 6 people (i'm not, its more like 3 or 4 or maybe 5) and 3 of the 6 are very active on this thread and the other 3 are very active in our QT, should I be concerned? 

Everyone claims they are town and posted their roles and stuff but the posting thingy has me nervous and I dont like being nervous. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Yeah but I posted my role and they saw it and it's vanilla town and they're worried about me getting lynched.  They keep asking me to start playing seriously because they dont want our cute little house to be empty. 

Well in their defense you are sort of a goofball

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

probably scum plotting against you. unless its actually a scum QT then it would be scum plotting with you. 

It's not a scum QT, muffin top.  We're townies but I'm very nervous about one of them.

This game sucks.  Nobody is playing.  It always happens when someone gets all cute with mechanics.  

I'm going to go spam my QT to make those dickbags who only post in there have to read a sh*t ton of stupid babble. 

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Guess which parts of your post I don't care about.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

It's not a scum QT, muffin top.  We're townies but I'm very nervous about one of them.

My house are all posting in the thread and I have all but one as town from the thread.  Truthfully other than talking about the guy that ran into me on his bike in the watershed trail not interested in the QT.. Between Nolders game and last game ******* sick of QTs.  

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

This game sucks.  Nobody is playing.  It always happens when someone gets all cute with mechanics.  

I'm going to go spam my QT to make those dickbags who only post in there have to read a sh*t ton of stupid babble. 

The real problem is that you suck at working with teams, and they implode.  Every.  Single.  Time.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

There's nothing wrong with the game mechanics. The problem is, you're all prone to mouthbreathing unless I bust into the game and force sh*t to happen... as proven in the past few pages. 

Try scum hunting you dipsh*t. Here or in your QT. Then, once you think you "found" someone, we'll make sure to not lynch them because you suck at this.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

My house are all posting in the thread and I have all but one as town from the thread.  Truthfully other than talking about the guy that ran into me on his bike in the watershed trail not interested in the QT.. Between Nolders game and last game ******* sick of QTs.  

Oh yeah, I hate this game.  I wouldnt have played but Leelou sent me a PM and she's hot so I cant say no.  Plus, Nyn is her co-mod and boobs.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The real problem is that you suck at working with teams, and they implode.  Every.  Single.  Time.

That's not true.  I've won as scum a lot recently.  

And my masons team implosion had nothing to do with me last game.  I was working as a team.  And you know this, you ****tard.  You were modding that stupid ******* game. 

1 minute ago, SMC said:

The Pearl Jam concert is making JiF sensative

It was ******* awesome.  Seriously.  One of the best shows I've seen in a very long time.  

Mike McCready can melt a mother ******* face off with his guitar. 

I was still drunk when I showed up to work this morning.  

It's been a rough day.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

And my masons team implosion had nothing to do with me last game.  I was working as a team.  And you know this, you ****tard.  You were modding that stupid ******* game. 

OK Honey Boo Boo.

15 minutes ago, SMC said:

The Pearl Jam concert is making JiF sensative

Oh really? And here I thought it was the estrogen shots and dicktuck.

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

It was ******* awesome.  Seriously.  One of the best shows I've seen in a very long time.  

Mike McCready can melt a mother ******* face off with his guitar. 

I was still drunk when I showed up to work this morning.  

It's been a rough day.

Who says "melt your face off" other than Jack Black and JIF? 

What a poser doosh.

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh lord. Have mercy.

Archived