Harry Potter Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

What? So i should encourage Pac to break the rules, potentially mess up the mods plan and  maybe get modkilled? When I don't even know if he's town or scum yet?? Wtf is wrong with you

Rule #14

unvote

vote derpina

Not encourage him to break the rules.  Just wasn't something you had to point out.  Nothing in the rules suggested he would have gotten MK'd.  Only that it would have a "negative impact on your house."

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not encourage him to break the rules.  Just wasn't something you had to point out.  Nothing in the rules suggested he would have gotten MK'd.  Only that it would have a "negative impact on your house."

I was working off memory and only remembered the don't do that part.

Still, casing me on this is disgusting. How is it anti town for me not to want a potentially town house to be penalized? 

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

What? So i should encourage Pac to break the rules, potentially mess up the mods plan and  maybe get modkilled? When I don't even know if he's town or scum yet?? Wtf is wrong with you

Rule #14

unvote

vote derpina

Ape is dying right now that he can't call this post out for insecurity.

16 minutes ago, CTM said:

Still, casing me on this is disgusting. How is it anti town for me not to want a potentially town house to be penalized? 

I like this post.

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

Wasn't the only thing I was casing you on.  I guess its not anti-town, more anti-house.  Too early in the game for me to be speculating on what the difference might mean?  Probably. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Here are some reasons why I voted CTM and have kept my vote there.  Stupid, early case, I get it.  But enough time has elapsed, with people peeling their votes off CTM and onto Hallia, that I thought I'd explain to put it on the record. 

^^^ This interaction with Dan didn't sit right.

^^^ He did this last game as scum:  Brought up ways that scum would behave to appear townish.

^^^ Doesn't offer any counter theories.  Also said earlier he'd be on the lookout for "questionable suggestions."  Shouldn't he be voting for the Ape then?

^^^ First one to point out the idiocy Pac's suggestion.  We're supposed to be competing within different houses as a sub plot within the game, no?  A pro-town (or "pro house") move would have been to allow Pac to make this stupid decision to hurt his house.  Unless of course CTM and Pac are neighbors.  In which case CTM should have kept this within their QT.

The interaction with Dan may not have sat right but not sure why that makes CTM scum?  To be honest I could vote or shoot CTM in his stupid vegetable eating sunken eyes face for the beating he put on us last game.  Not feeling the similarity though. I kinda get the Ape thing, but voting the Ape is a lot of work. You are almost guaranteed to triple your work load in the game.  Pointing Pac out as an idiot is a reflex for most of us.  Stretching that one.  I like the effort of this post.  Dont agree with a lot of it. 

2 hours ago, SMC said:

I wish we could modkill Klecko.

For real.  He basically confirmed what I said and acted as if he won the dispute lol.

I didn't get into the details (EY sending a mistaken PM to Arsis) because that was irrelevant.  I caught them working together within the game and was after them like they were scum partners.  The rest is superfluous.

Anywho....

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not even voting me.  First you jump on CTM's train after me.  Then you move your vote to the next highest train (Hallia) for no reason.  Now this. 

Unvote vote JiF

I could kill JiF, if everyone else wants to kill JiF.

Here are some reasons why I voted CTM and have kept my vote there.  Stupid, early case, I get it.  But enough time has elapsed, with people peeling their votes off CTM and onto Hallia, that I thought I'd explain to put it on the record. 

^^^ This interaction with Dan didn't sit right.

^^^ He did this last game as scum:  Brought up ways that scum would behave to appear townish.

^^^ Doesn't offer any counter theories.  Also said earlier he'd be on the lookout for "questionable suggestions."  Shouldn't he be voting for the Ape then?

^^^ First one to point out the idiocy Pac's suggestion.  We're supposed to be competing within different houses as a sub plot within the game, no?  A pro-town (or "pro house") move would have been to allow Pac to make this stupid decision to hurt his house.  Unless of course CTM and Pac are neighbors.  In which case CTM should have kept this within their QT.

I appreciate the effort 80 went to to come up with all of this. I have mixed feelings about this case, but I think it makes 80 look town. 

The first and last part don't seem scummy to me, but I agree with the middle two points. 

Just now, Pac said:

For real.  He basically confirmed what I said and acted as if he won the dispute lol.

I didn't get into the details (EY sending a mistaken PM to Arsis) because that was irrelevant.  I caught them working together within the game and was after them like they were scum partners.  The rest is superfluous.

Anywho....

Insecurity is running rampant this game.  Was there an insecurity spell in teh Harry Potter?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not even voting me.  First you jump on CTM's train after me.  Then you move your vote to the next highest train (Hallia) for no reason.  Now this. 

Unvote vote JiF

+1

Unvote 

Vote Jif

This is so stupid I'm not sure I'm processing it correctly...

sub plot house V house you say?

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Blah.  I really Just want CTM dead because I'm convinced Leelou made that grotestque monster a Basilisk.

latest?cb=20150104113035

i don't know what that is and i don't care to find out

Archived