Harry Potter Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CTM said:

hallia feels like an opportunistic day 1 train for  making a fairly typical dm type post .  (yea it kind of pinged for me too)

jif's on that train so I'll stay there, but jyoy would be my second choice .. me no rikey the way he ahh voted 

I find Dan's vote the most evil....yes indeed.

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

You did say you were alone in that theatre?

*Scoots a few seats away from Hess*

I've been trying to put together a game in my head about 17th century Witches in the woods and that movie nailed it. Wish you could bring that kind of atmosphere to a mafia game. Our great grandkids should prob have the technology w virtual reality to do it.

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I've been trying to put together a game in my head about 17th century Witches in the woods and that movie nailed it. Wish you could bring that kind of atmosphere to a mafia game. Our great grandkids should prob have the technology w virtual reality to do it.

Judging by the VR headsets presented at the shows this year, we'll be able to do it it in 5 or 10 years, and it will be amazing. No one will be playing mafia games and dehydration will become a leading cause of death, but it will be amazing.

11 hours ago, WWWWombat said:

Vote: Verbal

Dude ain't even trying to be town.

lolwut

Half the people aren't playing yet, and the other half are going through the motions.  I make a post about a few people (of which Hallia is actually getting votes for), and you think I'm not trying to be town?  I don't need to try to be town - I just am.  Get on my level, son.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

lolwut

Half the people aren't playing yet, and the other half are going through the motions.  I make a post about a few people (of which Hallia is actually getting votes for), and you think I'm not trying to be town?  I don't need to try to be town - I just am.  Get on my level, son.

I'm down to destroy Wombat when you are.

33 minutes ago, SMC said:

LOL, JiF says he'd killed 80 right now, but then votes along with 80 against me.

This is the 2nd time he's immediately followed me in voting someone.  He did that on CTM also.  He's filthy.  You might be too.  I need a shower.

Archived