Fitz,decker,mangold at rangers game

jetsfan719

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

mangold.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1080

The hot blonde in the top-left is eye ******* Petty. LOL

LOL

Great pick up man.

This really is a great pic.  Look at Petty.  He couldn't get further from Nick, with a look on his face like" C'man man, they got sticks".   Fitz is looking at an older guy with kind of like, "ah carp this isn't really happening is it?"

11 hours ago, nyjunc said:

I have always expected Fitz back, it makes sense for all involved.  his teammates love him as we see here, let's get it done.

Too bad I didn't take a few shots of me demolishing my family room as he sh!t the bed in Buffalo to end last season.  Fitz absolutely repels the playoffs.  

On 4/20/2016 at 11:42 PM, 32EBoozer said:

Thats a good point. Right now probably not. rework a deal with Marshall or Gilchrist... then perhaps.

Would you agree it benefits Mac's draft strtegy to have Fitz signed to hide their intentions?

And no matter what they do in the Draft we need a starting QB for 2016

I think it shows Fitz is coming back. He knows it is really his only option as no one has offered him more than the Jets. As far as drafting a QB, if they do it shows that Bryce Petty is not progressing satisfactorily and he would be cut in preseason. I think the Jets stay at 20 and take the BPA with that pick and every pick they have in the draft. They have to hit on picks one, two and three however in a big way.

Archived