Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

The Anarchist had decided "**** that sh*t King DPR, we're gonna be democratic today!".....so the village got together (finally) and decided "**** this sh*t mod, we're stringing him up".

Verbal has been lynched.

He was

a

Bastard

Oh wait, wrong person.  The village rounded on Hallia, and she was lead to the gallows, where a drop 'n stop awaited her.

Hallia has been lynched.

She was

an

Assassin!

It is now night.  The deadline for this phase is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 4pm EST.

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Nyn thoughts on EY, 80, Pac, Smash and Decker? 

I'm not gonna type up everything i had earlier so i'll summarize it (yes, this is the summarized version  *cries). It's all from memory so it might be a bit scattered lol

I didn't like EY since the game started. Feels to me like 85% of his content is arguing about the King and what tactic should be used. And finger pointing at DPR after Calder's flip and doing the "I told you so" routine. He hasn't done any scumhunting that I've seen. He did give a couple of reads at some point after I nudged him but it was eh and I'm pretty sure he basically gave the same reads JiF did, which is why I called him JiF 2.0. And I think he added an omgusy scum lean on me. After the day was turned into a regular majority he basically didn't have much to say. Obviously holiday weekend also part of it but yeah.... I am not impressed. And he did try to reduce my case on Halli  to just "not acting normally". He stuck with his vote on DPR.  The only reason he's scum reading DPR is cause he didn't ask Calder for a claim. There is literally no other reason. It's basically him being opportunistic over what could very well be an oversight and he hasn't bothered to actually case DPR . All he's done D2 is carry on from EoD1 **** up. Additionally, I think if the prime lynch candidate is scum (which, she was), going to random might actually benefit scum because the day might actually end with a town death. So him being around at deadline last night and not consolidating and then being around today and yet again not consolidating or hell, even moving to a secondary suspect, is interesting. Obviously there were a few players that did not consolidate, and the option of bussing is also out there.... but adding up all of what I've seen from him? Will definitely lynch.

Pac? no ******* idea. stoic. sort of smug. Hardly been doing anything. I recall him town reading DPR after the Calder **** up, but then waffling on the read when DPR voted Hallia for consolidation purposes, which is intriguing. Otherwise, dunno. I'm horrible at reading him. But I never lose sleep over lynching him, so lol

decker I question because he was halli's counter train (need to look at vc later) and also Halli brought up CTM's read list.... which shines a light at you (ie lee) and decker. So I question if she'd do that to her scummate, because it felt like her putting a worm on a hook to see who bites into NK speculations. Content wise there's nothing there for me to work with. I mean I remember him voting for Crusher... that's about it. It's possible Halli was trying to direct us to the inactives, what with CTM's death mention and her going at Ballin. But I really don't know. Could just as easily be distancing. It's just hard for me to assess when I have nothing to work with.

Smash, I dunno. I've been conflicted irt him and JiF since the game started. Both had good posts and posts I wasn't keen on. Smash maybe being too nice to me lol  JiF being a meanie pants xD  I do think one of them is dirty, though. I found the topic of CTM's kill interesting, when it was brought into their exchange, I actually didn't really get CTM's kill when it happened like at all. He seemed all scatter brained, missing posts and not all there, and I felt somewhat iffy about him. So when he got nked I was like... weird. So when JiF said Smash is most likely to fear kill him, i started wondering if that was the case, or if the kill was made so that argument could be made. The way they've been going at each other just doesn't feel like v/v to me. I will add though, that if I get a scum flip on EY, I'd be a lot more comfortable with JiF because I doubt they'd be doing the very same thing as scummate irts king talk and reads. 

80 I think is prolly town but I can't really explain it? That's just my impression. He has seemed to get a bit quieter as the game progressed but it's hard to judge him for it due to the holiday. I mean, yeah, he voted Smash and took off. But if I recall, he's been consistent of his suspicion of Smash and i don't think he was seeing my case on Hallia, so he could have just stubbornly stuck to his guns, which is what I'd do. And i'm personally more bothered at players being around EOD and not consolidating compared to what he did. But I will add that this is far from being a confident read.