Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia ISO - 42 posts

- post with a sad smiley about me joke voting her and asking Lee if she can be in on the alliance.
- post acknowledging my love to her
- post saying morning to Lily
- spoooooky post
- post saying she's not a beer fan either and how she's prolly gonna die now.
- post responding to something irt DPR's kid and his run.
- post saying she loves us all
- post talking about flavored beer
- Post agreeing with Crusher. First game related post. Basically DPR said he was leaning voting 80. Crusher said yes, to please remove one of the active players cause he was having a hard time keeping up and she seconds it. 
- post saying she doesn't see 80 or Lily being scum here.
- post joking with geyno and then telling me she was joking about agreeing with Crusher earlier. Schmoozes me a bit. The reason I asked her was because on one point she was agreeing with Crusher's support of DPR leaning 80 and then later saying she didn't think 80 was scum. Didn't make sense. Anyways at the end of this post she votes Calder. No explanation given. At this point Lee and I were questioning him.
- post explaining why her previous response was sort of broken. 
- post giving me a town read due to my questioning of Calder irt suspecting Lily. Says Lee is a townie too. Basically says NOT WTL: Leelou, me, 80 and Lily. WTL: Calder and Lizzie. Lizzie she doesn't actually mention at all up to this point. She doesn't really mention Calder either, really, seeing as it's Lee and me questioning him.
- post in response to AVM asking her if she's scummy sort of jokingly. She says she's not scummy cause if she was, he'd have a case and vote her. Kind of a weird response. Then she schmoozes him and tells him just to ask me. I don't like that she's catering to me. 
- post in response to me saying jokingly that if she's scum i'd gain all my weight back. She asserts she's not scum, but that even if she was I'd still be beautiful :P  Adds a taunt at Calder, saying he wishes she was in his team.  >.>
- post in response to Ballin's read list, claiming she's not skating by and tells him to keep trying. I actually forgot about this. Makes her vote on ballin even worse to me cause it seems pretty omgusy. Her WTL did not include Ballin up until he writes her down as scum in his list.
- post criticizing Ballin's read list, saying it's 80% null content and null reads. But his list did contain 3 scum leans and 2 town leans, albeit with not much reasoning. But this was around page 22. So this criticism seems somewhat displaced to me coming from Hallia. Especially because we joked off for a long while at the beginning and there have been quite a few low posters. Halli herself provided 4 town reads and 2 scum reads with no reasoning... so this reaction is.... interesting.
- post telling JC she ain't scared of being suspected. Then she questions Calder for his reasoning for telling DPR that he should shoot her. This is also an interesting question, considering she put Calder and Lizzie in her WTL and VOTED for Calder, but never explains herself why. Also tells Ballin that she maintains the same town reads because of gameplay.
- post where she tells Calder he's disregarding her most recent game on DM where she was mislynched as town. 
- post pointing out that Calder was speccing the game.
- post using Calder speccing the game to try to make him look bad.
- post adding ballin to her WTL list, saying she doesn't like his read list and it felt like he was posting just to post.
- post poking me for voting her and ignoring her point irt Calder. 
- post telling me she's fine with me starting a competing train on her. Trying to schmooze me with flirting.
- post saying that it sucks that we lost the doc.
- post saying Calder isn't a DMer.
- Asks CTM why he thinks Leelou is scum. He doesn't actually answer from what I saw.
- post saying morning
- post comforting Verbal
- post asking if CTM had a read list. >.>  This is interesting because she should have at least known that he had Lee as a scum read.
- post asking Lee to be more specific on her finding halli's interaction with calder weird.
- post saying she's still town reading Lee and she's willing to go ballin or lizzie. Pouty response at me for not wanting her love.
- post saying she's lonely
- post where she votes for Lizzie cause she says no one can be that obtuse. Has she ever met Lizzie?
- post going lulz and switching her vote to ballin once someone tells her that Lizzie is the anarchist. 
- post saying work is keeping her busy. Says she's still got a town read on Lee and a scum read on ballin.
- post finally answering me irt ballin. She says he's sailing along and that no one is calling him out on it and repeats she doesn't like his read list.
- bla bla post
- bla bla post
- post telling me she responded to my question. Ballin question? sorta. CTM question? nope.
- post apologizing for not being around over the weekend. Saying she's catching up. But then goes poof and doesn't post anything.

So Halli started off with an off the hip town read on Lily and 80. Then added Lee and myself. And a scum read on Calder and Lizzie. Never mentioned Calder and Lizzie up until that point that I saw. Later adds Ballin even though he basically had the same amount of reads she had (ie 5-6 reads that weren't null), simply because he posted the ENTIRE roster and added some jokes and null reads in it. Her whole back and forth with Calder and what she was using to FoS him actually happened AFTER she dropped a vote on him. The vote at the time, came with no real explanation. And she sort of picked up a reason to suspect Calder afterwards saying he was misrepping her meta. On day 2 she adds that she's also suspecting Ballin for coasting, in addition to the read list he provided d1. Which begs the question of why she never addressed any of the other players who were hardly posting as well, if that's a point of interest to her. And there's also the matter of having to drag responses out of her. And her not pursuing CTM's read list after he got NKed, seeing she's the one who brought it up in the first place. 

I don't see any progression. She just threw some reads in the beginning and she's been basically dead in the water since. 

5 hours ago, D P R said:

It'd probably be a good idea for Nyn, AVM & Leelou to recap their cases on Hally. JiF and I have both stated that our votes are consolidation.

If the cases don't move folks, we're going to have to get down with someone else or risk missing our 8 pm deadline (which I'm guessing not a lot of people are going to be around for).

So to add to what Nyn has already said...

Calder brought up a point about her that I discussed before we lynched him -- at the time I said meh, don't think I agree and was leaning to lynch Calder.  He was talking about Hallia being really obvious when she is town, and it reminded me of last game (in which Hallia was town for the first time in who knows how long) where she literally on page one said something to the effect of yay I'm town woohoo!!

She nearly got lynched for it, but her excitement was pretty genuine throughout the game.  She seemed more helpful and present at deadlines (we've only had one to this point...so probably not a fair criticism).  She was very much more open last game while getting constant questions from D1, whereas this game she's been questioned/suspected by several since we started and it just feels like she's hiding.

Overall post count total isn't that different (maybe slightly lower compared to the average in this game, but not by much) -- it's just an overall feel of dodginess.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AVM said:

So to add to what Nyn has already said...

Calder brought up a point about her that I discussed before we lynched him -- at the time I said meh, don't think I agree and was leaning to lynch Calder.  He was talking about Hallia being really obvious when she is town, and it reminded me of last game (in which Hallia was town for the first time in who knows how long) where she literally on page one said something to the effect of yay I'm town woohoo!!

She nearly got lynched for it, but her excitement was pretty genuine throughout the game.  She seemed more helpful and present at deadlines (we've only had one to this point...so probably not a fair criticism).  She was very much more open last game while getting constant questions from D1, whereas this game she's been questioned/suspected by several since we started and it just feels like she's hiding.

Overall post count total isn't that different (maybe slightly lower compared to the average in this game, but not by much) -- it's just an overall feel of dodginess.

If Smash and 80 are not scum....then AVM and Nyn are definite 100% scum.

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

What happened with this read, Lily? 

That was much earlier in the game iirc. I'm being swayed by the case against her. That isn't town Hally behavior. You're right. 

unvote

Vote Hallia

She isn't my first choice but I do think she's been scummy. And we need to consolidate. I'm starting to feel bad about JC, naming people I think are town (ie Nyn and Smash) as scum. 

18 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Count

Hallia (5) - Nyn, AVM, JiF, Leelou, DPR

Crusher (2) - Decker, Pac

DPR (2) - Lizzy, EY

Smash (1) - JC

Pac (1) - Lily

Ballin (1) - Hallia

JiF (1) - Smash

Decker (1) - 80

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

18 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not really buying whatever case there seems to be on Hallia.  But my vote on Decker seems to be fairly worthless at the moment, so.....

Unvote vote Smash

Meh.

2 hours ago, Lily said:

unvote

Vote Hallia

She isn't my first choice but I do think she's been scummy. And we need to consolidate. I'm starting to feel bad about JC, naming people I think are town (ie Nyn and Smash) as scum. 

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

unvote

Vote Hallia

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

There's 13 mins, left, right?

Yeah.

Ballin and Crush on no one.

80 plops a vote on Smash and admits he'll be gone for the night.  Don't feel great about Smash but moving to someone with one vote and peacing out pings.

Smash looks worse sitting on JiF -- either scummy or apathetic.