Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

Things change.  I mentioned I didn't love that no one was talking about him.  I listened to Pac.  I researched his voting history.

Most of your case on him is that he's been wrong about scum.  And a big part of that is an assumption of Decker's innocence.  You doubt that we could possibly have run up 2 scum, but that happened last game.  I know you didn't play in that one, just saying its possible.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm good.  Just correcting you. Nolder had an ocean game.  You may have been getting married.  

I think I played...but legitimately don't remember much about it.  Actually I think I was a clown fish so you may be on to something here.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Most of your case on him is that he's been wrong about scum.  And a big part of that is an assumption of Decker's innocence.  You doubt that we could possibly have run up 2 scum, but that happened last game.  I know you didn't play in that one, just saying its possible.

No, I'm also concerned about enabling the calder vote, then admonishing DPR.

Just now, AVM said:

I think I played...but legitimately don't remember much about it.  Actually I think I was a clown fish so you may be on to something here.

It ended on D1 because Nolder reset Day 1 and screwed over scum so we all bitched. 

And listening to Pac is typically not a smart move.  You're talking about the same guy who made DPR king.  Twice.

His logic is reasonable.  He thought he was town just playing poorly.  It makes sense.

If I'm right about Crusher, and don't vote, that scares me more than letting BallinBP sit for another day.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

And listening to Pac is typically not a smart move.  You're talking about the same guy who made DPR king.  Twice.

Typical seachicken dumping on the remains of a dead pirate.

You anti-Pirate bastard!

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, gEYno said:

This is what scares me.  If I don't take this shot, will anyone?

Literally anyone can kill BallinBP

People never like killing Crusher.  That isn't a reason just to do it on a whim IMO.  The case on him is flimsy.  The case on Ballin is quite strong right now.  Sure, others might kill Ballin, but why kick that decision on another day?

@gEYno Lynch me before 245 if you want to lynch a villager.  I got to go with Mrs Crusher to shop for a new dishwasher.  Saying nobody mentioned me as one of your reasons is proof you are either not reading, dumb or scum.  We know you are not dumb.  Pick one people after my flip . Decker called me evil and voted me.  DPR said 50/50.  Pac is voting  me because I voted him Or omgous if you will.  My reason on Pac is solid.  He disproved nothing.  

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

His logic is reasonable.  He thought he was town just playing poorly.  It makes sense.

If I'm right about Crusher, and don't vote, that scares me more than letting BallinBP sit for another day.

You are wrong.  Yes kill me because I was Lucent, didn't vote in a fake lynch and because nobody else will.  The last one I like actually . Somebody gotta kill that fat fucker.  I only missed the Halia lynch because I didn't think she was scum or scummier than others.  I did not start game knowing who scum is because I'm. Villager .  

These days that's a reason for death.  Last game the scum team had 5 of the bottom 6 or 7 players in post count.

I said though, that while I didn't like the way he conducted his vote on Hallia, it's placement is enough to give me pause on shooting him today.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

People never like killing Crusher.  That isn't a reason just to do it on a whim IMO.  The case on him is flimsy.  The case on Ballin is quite strong right now.

You prefer the too Lucent reason?  Because killing the big fatso because no one else will is by far my favorite.  

Just now, The Crusher said:

You prefer the too Lucent reason?  Because killing the big fatso because no one else will is by far my favorite.  

I dunno, you would think it would be easier to kill off the fat lucent one.  After all, it's hard to kill off a yellow dwarf star, like the sun.  Much easier to kill a fat red giant star. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

IMO main reason is prolly cause no one wants to deal with the clean up. You'd need a heavy machinery permit for one. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I dunno, you would think it would be easier to kill off the fat lucent one.  After all, it's hard to kill off a yellow dwarf star, like the sun.  Much easier to kill a fat red giant star. 

THE **** DID YOU JUST CALL ME, SEACHICKEN

• Upvote 2

You need to stab someone.  By stab I mean.........yeah baby.  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

pfft, D1? I suspected him from the day he was born. Oh yeah, I was right there in the hospital.

/Ape'd

I...uh...

I think Nyn just claimed my mom.  Anyone wish to counter or should I go ahead and let the dynamic of our relationship change?