Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

So I just caught up and hope I didn't miss anything but PAC claims kingmaker and everyone just believes this ?

I hope you guys realize PAC just got a little nudge from EY and he immediately revealed and got asked one question and it was.... why pick DPR twice ? ...really ?

I think PAC knows it would be stupid for the kingmaker to counter this early in the game and he was banking on that. If PAC truly is the kingmaker he should have defended himself a bit better against EY before revealing .IMO EY's threat to kill PAC was certainly not enough to get PAC to reveal so rather than die as scum PAC figures let me deflect EY and hopefully he nails a townie.

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Make me King and Smash swings, scum down one assassin and the magic 8 ball is all the fashion.

you know what JC you have offered nothing to this game but one liners claiming you or the town need to kill me. You give no reasons and you have been doing it since day 1 what exactly are you accomplishing for the town ?

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

So I just caught up and hope I didn't miss anything but PAC claims kingmaker and everyone just believes this ?

I hope you guys realize PAC just got a little nudge from EY and he immediately revealed and got asked one question and it was.... why pick DPR twice ? ...really ?

I think PAC knows it would be stupid for the kingmaker to counter this early in the game and he was banking on that. If PAC truly is the kingmaker he should have defended himself a bit better against EY before revealing .IMO EY's threat to kill PAC was certainly not enough to get PAC to reveal so rather than die as scum PAC figures let me deflect EY and hopefully he nails a townie.

Is this a serious post?

27 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Is this a serious post?

yes .

was not going with a majority vote and killing a townie just as serious ? If I were King I would have killed PAC after a little thought right after his reveal. Unless you know of a way to have 100 % proof Pac's reveal was legit.

9 hours ago, gEYno said:

I think I may want to kill Pac.  Haven't heard a lot of good reasons not to.  BallinBP is possible and probably the prudent move at this point, but that's just so boring.

9 hours ago, Pac said:

meh..  part of me wants to just get shot but to be fair I decide who decides if that tells you anything.

I should have let EgoY just shoot me.

And all you idiots calling me scum can suck it...

EY threatens PAC an PAC reveals 2 minutes later

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

you know what JC you have offered nothing to this game but one liners claiming you or the town need to kill me. You give no reasons and you have been doing it since day 1 what exactly are you accomplishing for the town ?

I like to catch scum, my magic 8-ball uncovered you.

What exactly have you brought to our town?  

Help lynch scum?  Nope 

Provide meaningful commentary near deadlines?  Nope.

Avoid anything that could prevent you from getting to endgame.  Yep.  

Suck it bitch.  You're caught.  

Want to change an opinion?  At least attempt to look like you're willing to search in the mud for scum. 

Cause right now you look like caught scum but at the moment I cannot convince the others that I am right.   Confidence is high that ultimately proven correct.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I like to catch scum, my magic 8-ball uncovered you.

What exactly have you brought to our town?  

Help lynch scum?  Nope 

Provide meaningful commentary near deadlines?  Nope.

Avoid anything that could prevent you from getting to endgame.  Yep.  

Suck it bitch.  You're caught.  

Want to change an opinion?  At least attempt to look like you're willing to search in the mud for scum. 

Cause right now you look like caught scum but at the moment I cannot convince the others that I am right.   Confidence is high that ultimately proven correct.

I have been very much involved WTF have you contributed ? I think this game is reaching its end with this group of people either we start playing alts or its just going to continue to degrade. I'm not going to bother responding to you're bullsh*t anymore JC have fun with it.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

I have been very much involved WTF have you contributed ? I think this game is reaching its end with this group of people either we start playing alts or its just going to continue to degrade. I'm not going to bother responding to you're bullsh*t anymore JC have fun with it.

AtE is the final nail in your coffin.  Smash's scum tells for all to see.  

FTR Smash.  I think of you as a brother...but you're scum here...an opinion but an opinion developed over near a decade of playing. 

Nothing personal in my commentary.

6 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Hahaha 

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:54 PM, The Crusher said:

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 9:28 PM, The Crusher said:

So in trying to Quote Pac's last post this idiot website quotes these 2 posts from 8 days ago. How in the hell does this sh*t happen ?

PAC point me to the post where you were 100 % vetted I'm sure I must have missed it.

Leelou
Lizzy - claimed Anarchist, used role D2
Pac - claimed Kingmaker
Crushlove

Nyn
JiF
Lily
AVM

JC

EY
Smash
Decker

DEAD
Calder - Doc - Lynched D1 via King DPR
CTM - town - NK N1

Hallia - scum - Lynched D2 via majority
Dirty Pirate - town - NK N2
Ballin - town - Lynched D3 via King EY

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Leelou
Lizzy - claimed Anarchist, used role D2
Pac - claimed Kingmaker
Crushlove

Nyn
JiF
Lily
AVM

JC

EY
Smash
Decker

I'd have EY lower, but overall looks like an ok PoE atp.

I'm feeling sort of turned around cause I was pretty convinced Ballin would flip scum. So I'm obviously missing something and my interpretation of what Hallia was doing was completely off. Like I still don't get why she'd sit on a vote on Ballin in the situation she was in, but maybe she just checked out and didn't give a **** anymore. So, with the extended night phase I'm gonna take a break today cause we've got some family time stuff going on, and try to do some rereading tomorrow to see if something pops up.

15 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Why?  From what I understand if the Kingmaker gets nk the back up Kingmaker takes his place. If he dies we are back to regular mafia. At least thats what I gathered. I see no reason the Kingmaker would not reveal if Pac is lying. I realize its hard to believe he plays this bad as town but he hasnt been any good at mafia since back when EY was still playing. Pac has been mailing it in for years, but I believe his claim.