Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

1 minute ago, AVM said:

I...uh...

I think Nyn just claimed my mom.  Anyone wish to counter or should I go ahead and let the dynamic of our relationship change?

I have zero maternal instincts   LOL

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Execute BallinBP

Ugh.  Lynching inactives is boring as sh*t... But BallinBP can't be bothered to show up for deadline and Crusher's more likable... If I'm not here tomorrow, please don't forget about Crusher.

You made the right decision regardless of the flip.  You are our rightful King.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Lol.. still claiming i copied.

You put the thought out but grandstanded DPR posting his reads when he was very clear he wasn't going to change what he was doing.  Felt disgenuine to me.  I was wrong you are more than likely town.  Bad read does not make me scum .  

47 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Execute BallinBP

Ugh.  Lynching inactives is boring as sh*t... But BallinBP can't be bothered to show up for deadline and Crusher's more likable... If I'm not here tomorrow, please don't forget about Crusher.

At the risk of sounding like an idiot if bp is scum, this was the chicken sh*t move i was hoping you WOULDNT do.  ?

The King has spoken.  The villagers quickly strung up Ballsac and lynched him with a quickness.  He dead, yo.

Ballin has been lynched.  He was

a Villager

It is now night.  Deadline for this phase is Sunday evening at 6pm EST (due to weekend and I'm at a wedding in NY tomorrow until Sunday afternoon).