Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

42 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Dammit @The Crusher, say it isn't so.  I don't want to do this.  I love you too much...

40 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I mean.... if you're considering shooting Crusher, how about making a case on him?  Just sayin'. Because I don't recall you mentioning Crusher as a suspect at any point. So if you think there's merit to go there today, I want you to show me why.

distancing obv

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

Solid point on the rules -- I think it was following DPR being named king again?  Don't remember another time Crush has ever questioned a setup to that extent, though...so I'd struggle to say it's scummy per say. 

Is your thought process that he was hopeful scum would get King and be in the driver seat?

My thought process doesn't extend that far.  Ultimately, Process, as it always does, superceeds Content.  There are many reasons he might have done that, including that with which you propose.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No. Lynch me for being lucid and challenging this asinine set up.  I usually lags with you.  Now I will laugh @ you.  You gave not being around.  I always bitch about set ups I don't like.  

Ignoring that.  What about the Calder vote?

7 minutes ago, AVM said:

Solid point on the rules -- I think it was following DPR being named king again?  Don't remember another time Crush has ever questioned a setup to that extent, though...so I'd struggle to say it's scummy per say. 

Is your thought process that he was hopeful scum would get King and be in the driver seat?

Really?  I bitch about every set up I play I don't like.  I made Nolder stop his game . I  call Verbal a bastard mod years after his dumb machine of souls game. But no Crusher never bitches.  Your a clown.

• Upvote 1

Really?  I bitch about every set up I play I don't like.  I made Nolder stop his game . I  call Verbal a bastard mod years after his dumb machine of souls game. But no Crusher never bitches.  Your a clown.

NOW HE'S GOING BACK ON HIS KINDER GENTLER MAFIA!!!!

• Upvote 1

What vote?  The one you and JiF refused to make cause it didn't matter?  Plus DPR called it before a majority .  

Yes, I refused to make it, because I did not want to be a part of a non-majority win.  You, if you believed in that cause, which you represented after, could have done the same.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Whoa big guy :P 

If I'm wrong, my bad...I've just never seen it like that.  I do know you have/had that thread re: machine of souls, but everyone hated that (I didn't play or really even follow along) and it was legit bastard modding.

The Nolder game from earlier this year? I genuinely don't remember.

Again...if I'm off base I apologize.  It seemed uncharacteristic, but like I said above I didn't think that necessarily made you scummy.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

80?  You have any idea how lucid I was early on? LUCID 80.  Lucid = Scum.  

I was lucid last game too.  That scumtell is gone-zo, my fat friend.  I have you as town.  You really want to push for my lynch?

EDIT:  Unless you're just making fun of the people saying lucid Crusher = scum Crusher?  In which case ignore the above.

4 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Yes, I refused to make it, because I did not want to be a part of a non-majority win.  You, if you believed in that cause, which you represented after, could have done the same.

Pac decided to copy that.  I was lucid using my own brain.  I supported DPR giving info not refusing to vote.  

5 minutes ago, AVM said:

Whoa big guy :P 

If I'm wrong, my bad...I've just never seen it like that.  I do know you have/had that thread re: machine of souls, but everyone hated that (I didn't play or really even follow along) and it was legit bastard modding.

The Nolder game from earlier this year? I genuinely don't remember.

Again...if I'm off base I apologize.  It seemed uncharacteristic, but like I said above I didn't think that necessarily made you scummy.

I'm good.  Just correcting you. Nolder had an ocean game.  You may have been getting married.  

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

50 % chance you kill Crusher today.  When he wasn't on your initial read list.  Makes a ton of sense.

Things change.  I mentioned I didn't love that no one was talking about him.  I listened to Pac.  I researched his voting history.