Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

What's wrong in applying pressure on someone else who's being suspicious when there's still time?

Because EY won't be dying today no matter what you say.  Just like I won't be killing you despite JC's insistence that you are scum.  Kind of a waste of time. Tell it to the next king.  :) 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

But when it mattered and he was asked who was his top to be lynched, he said Lily and not Smash. Like maybe my impression is skewed because I think Lily is town, but that shift still bothers me. 

abcabc

That makes Lily's alignment even more informative.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

You know something the rest of us don't?  Don't like my questions don't respond....Nyn can handle my kicking the tires...

Just saying I'd prefer the discussion to move towards Lily/AVM, the only 2 I think I'm willing to kill at this point.  You two have bickered quite enough for my liking.

**Sips from goblet**

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Because EY won't be dying today no matter what you say.  Just like I won't be killing you despite JC's insistence that you are scum.  Kind of a waste of time. Tell it to the next king.  :) 

Hyperbole?  I'm insisting on nothing...just kicking around old quotes to better understand our situation.   Plus, I like poking Nyn.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

i know but i wanted to show the troll post...quick decision in hindsight...

Trolling me IS a stupid thing to do and I was half wondering if he was just lolcatting or if I was just really really wrong and he was being an asshat. I'll admit that he struck a nerve with that comment. Enough for me to take a deep breath and decide that Halli needed pressure too.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That was at JC irt me moving from Calder to Halli.

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You know something the rest of us don't?  Don't like my questions don't respond....Nyn can handle my kicking the tires...

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Hyperbole?  I'm insisting on nothing...just kicking around old quotes to better understand our situation.   Plus, I like poking Nyn.

I'm actually pretty impressed that you're going through my posts. lol

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

See now this just sounds like scum Lily who's given up, lol.  Yet I'll undoubtedly be wrong about her and she'll flip Villager.  Dammit Lily I can't read you for sh*t!

I'm sorry?

• Upvote 1

My final reads (I guess)

Town without a doubt:

Leelou

Nyn

Crusher

Could go either way, but leaning town:

JC

Probably scum:

EY (I have had a strong gut feeling about him from almost the beginning of the game)

AVM

5 minutes ago, Lily said:

My final reads (I guess)

Town without a doubt:

Leelou

Nyn

Crusher

Could go either way, but leaning town:

JC

Probably scum:

EY (I have had a strong gut feeling about him from almost the beginning of the game)

AVM

So, you then also assume that I have been working with Smash and Decker to wipe each other out.

Also, that from Lily is a bit of an OMGUS, as it's kind of exactly what I said about her.  I didn't have a great read on it, but something just felt not right.  So, she kind of OMGUS'd both myself and AVM here.

I later went through her posts and made a case, that didn't really get acknowledged, but that's alright.

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

Also, that from Lily is a bit of an OMGUS, as it's kind of exactly what I said about her.  I didn't have a great read on it, but something just felt not right.  So, she kind of OMGUS'd both myself and AVM here.

I later went through her posts and made a case, that didn't really get acknowledged, but that's alright.

Just keeping you at a healthy distance.  I want to fully trust you are in the town pile, but just can't yet.

Busy day at work -- have a 4PM then I'll check in.  I have like 4 or 5 notifications and still haven't circled back to Lily like I promised to twice now.  Admittedly I opted for other activities over Jetnation last night, which I don't regret.  

*high fives self*

I see my name a lot on this page so at least I'm not dead? :rl:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lily said:

Like I said, I realize that I'm probably the lynch for today. I'm okay with that, I guess, But tomorrow's king, please pay attention to my list. 

Honey. Town only has two mislynches before we lose. So if your town you might want to rethink being ok with it.  Ok? Thanks.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Lily said:

Like I said, I realize that I'm probably the lynch for today. I'm okay with that, I guess, But tomorrow's king, please pay attention to my list. 

Can you give a sum up in your own words of why you think AVM and EY are likely scum?

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Can you give a sum up in your own words of why you think AVM and EY are likely scum?

Mostly POE, but also I just haven't felt right about either one for a while. I'm sorry I don't have anything more concrete for you, but, as you know I tend to be an instinctive player. If I get time, I'll ISO them and see if I can find more for you.