Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

guys just so your aware I will not be online tomorrow morning for the deadline I just got called and will be working until 11am .

I'm pretty sure I made it clear who I suspected as scum.

give your top 3  just i case

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AVM said:

Insinuating I didn't respond is a bit of a stretch, no? And yes...I get that poking back like that when you're a one man lynching machine isn't in my best interests, but you asked for claims. I claimed (and had a joke in there, but you repped it so I know you saw it) and put Lily or Smash as my two picks. See below, personal defense to follow.

The case on me would have to be that:

A) as JiF/Crush insinuated, I have coasted by -- I already pointed out to Crush last night where I disagree, but I'm happy to reiterate. I was one of the three pushing Hallia from the very beginning (along with Nyn and Leelou), though somehow people forget that. Not as a part of the bandwagon, but the original push behind attempting to lynch her. Points that this game is different and as such, bussing isn't exactly the same...but this was during the DPR reign, when voting was the same. Then pushing Decker, for what seems like a week oh wait it was Verb sucks. Add in trying to work through the math with EY, and I feel like I've put forth more effort than a long time, tbh.

B ) I bussed two teammates before there was any real momentum on them. Decker maybe I don't deserve as much credit, since he was inactive and it seemed obvious...but considering half you assholes took credit for it when it took you a week to come around and I said Decker following Hallias death...

We can wifom this to death with me saying what my scum metas on voting/taking stances are, but aside from the above which already sounds whiney enough, I'll move on to who Id lynch and why. You (80) would still be #1. Not going to sugar coat it just because you can kill me right now lol...but at least we're having a conversation. Never really heard an explanation for your vote drop (on Smash, I think?) pre deadline with no shot of lynch...but I'm hurting my case, so answer or don't. You should eventually, but it literally has no impact on today's lynch so I'm wasting our time.

1--Lily OMGUS'd me so hard there I lol'd a little. Literally didn't have a viewpoint on me until I had her at the top of my list(and it feels like not on a lot of things, but the game has drug out significantly and the big battles stick out..need to follow up on my point about her and Decker from last night). Admitted it, even...which throws me off a bit. Just seems awfully deflective. Do want to see if she followed on on her suspicion of Decker or not, will do after dinner and yoga (don't...just...dont)

2--Smash I think, still. I've seen him blow up like this as town and scum but his individual responses have been interesting. Given how much he and JiF had been at each other I have no idea how JiF would have stayed alive that long, though. The more he talked, there better I felt. He is putting in substantial effort if scum, though.

I generally like the rest of the game. Honestly the only people who have wanted to vote me this game have all been following me voting them, with exception of JC. He was on me early and backed off, like he said. Leelou I feel like I've had no interaction with whatsoever other than the jokey stuff...but she also drove the lynches on Hallia and Decker (pretty sure she was after me on both, but I've Ape'd enough here). Nyn same as Leelou on Hallia and Decker, plus the EY/Nyn reads as town on town. Crush I've noted a couple times now -- the Decker thing makes me feel better on Crush, too.

I was getting ready to say "we're not asking why LIzzie is still alive enough" but then I remembered he was Lizzie...so nevermind.

Only scum could write this much bullsh*t and expect someone to take it seriously 

On 5/25/2016 at 10:37 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Count

Calder (5) - Leelou, Hallia, Crusher, Lily, JC

Hallia (3) - Calder, Ballin, Nyn

Decker (3) - Crusher, CTM, 80

Ballin (2) - AVM, Crusher

Smash (1) - JiF

80 (1) - Decker

DPR (1) - Crusher

JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (4) - Pac, Lily, LK, EY

With 18 alive (+ ghost Hess) it takes 1 stupid vote by DPR for a life to be snuffed out in this stupid game.

Deadline:  Whenever the f*ck DPR decides whilst sipping a martini.

abcabcabcabcabcabc

On 5/31/2016 at 2:58 PM, Verbal said:

Final Vote Count

Hallia (9) - Nyn, AVM, Leelou, Lily, JC, Decker, JiF, DPR, Lizzy

Decker (3) - Crusher, 80, Pac

DPR (1) - EY

Ballin (1) - Hallia

JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - Ballin

That is a lynch.  I have a conf call in 3 min, so I'll post the scene within the hour.

/bastardmod engaged

So I went and looked back at our first two "lynch trains".  Smash refused to vote scum on both and instead dropped his lone vote on JiF.  Interesting.

Meanwhile, AVM was an early voter on Hallia.  Lily and JC both wanted Calder dead but did at least vote Hallia without being in prime bus positions.

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So I went and looked back at our first two "lynch trains".  Smash refused to vote scum on both and instead dropped his lone vote on JiF.  Interesting.

Meanwhile, AVM was an early voter on Hallia.  Lily and JC both wanted Calder dead but did at least vote Hallia without being in prime bus positions.

So I knew some stupid sh*t would be said I snuck into the break room to post./

Just so you know 80 I was sleeping during both those votes and I believe one of them happened on a week end .

Once again JC is simply not paying any attention to the game thread by asking me to post my top three when I have done that numerous times its really either entering troll territory or like I said just not paying attention.

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So I knew some stupid sh*t would be said I snuck into the break room to post./

Just so you know 80 I was sleeping during both those votes and I believe one of them happened on a week end .

Once again JC is simply not paying any attention to the game thread by asking me to post my top three when I have done that numerous times its really either entering troll territory or like I said just not paying attention.

Actions speak louder than words Smash.  You and JC are tunneling each other but only you have the scummy voting history. 

The King decreed that Smash should die of mass hugging.  So the villagers, with a weird look on their faces, hugged the sh*t out of Smash until he died.

Smash has been lynched.  He was

an

Assassin!

It is now night.  Deadline will be this evening at 6pm EST.

• Upvote 2