Jets OTAs June 8th.

Villain The Foe

22 hours ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Let me guess, you are one of those people that don't think silly things like charges or convictions mean anything right??    Dude, you have no clue

No, I'm one of those that KNOW OJ n Ray Lewis did it. Doesn't matter if they were convicted or not. Get it?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

It would only be hypocrisy if I were saying this site is filled with stupid, so it's okay for me to be stupid too, but I'm not. How do you not understand this?

My post count is largely driven by playing teh mafia goodness. I love this site, love wasting time here, and have said often that it is the smartest Jets site of the bunch. So, for me to have more posts than  him is completely irrelevant. 

How much time do you want to invest in an argument you lost the minute you started?

LOL. You clearly lost the argument the moment you hypocritically said he spends "an inordinate amount of time here" when you've been here 21.2 times longer and made 46,692 more posts than he has. That's called hypocrisy; a classic case of pot and kettle.

What's "irrelevant" is the particular JN forum you spend the most time in. Who the hell cares and what difference does it make?

He never "insulted" the forum or said it's filled with stupid. You spun that fib yourself.

He said this is a football forum - meaning an informal place to talk conversational football with casual football fans not law school legalese with legal professionals in a court of law or formal setting.

He's right and so am I. 

So let's finalize: you're a hypocrite, a loser, a liar, and a very lousy spin artist.

23 minutes ago, jetrider said:

LOL. You clearly lost the argument the moment you hypocritically said he spends "an inordinate amount of time here" when you've been here 21.2 times longer and made 46,692 more posts than he has. That's called hypocrisy; a classic case of pot and kettle.

What's "irrelevant" is the particular JN forum you spend the most time in. Who the hell cares and what difference does it make?

He never "insulted" the forum or said it's filled with stupid. You spun that fib yourself.

He said this is a football forum - meaning an informal place to talk conversational football with casual football fans not law school legalese with legal professionals in a court of law or formal setting.

He's right and so am I. 

So let's finalize: you're a hypocrite, a loser, a liar, and a very lousy spin artist.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

rbdWv.gif

44 minutes ago, jetrider said:

He's right and so am I. 

There's nothing to spin.

For him to suggest that bad grammar is okay, because it's a football forum IS to suggest that the forum is filled with people that don't use or appreciate proper grammer = stupid. 

For him to spend a lot of time here is ironic, considering he just suggested it's filled with stupid.

Me pointing out, despite spending more time here, doesn't make me a hypocrite - because I didn't call the place stupid.

I'm sorry you don't understand this, but you've established yourself as a ******* moron... so I'm not surprised really.

4 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Hackenberg looking like exactly what we thought he was. There's no Penn St. garbage to blame it on now. These accuracy issues are simply unbelievable for a 2nd Round QB. It would be an amazing turnaround for him to become an NFL starting QB. 

It might seem amazing when it happens, but the juju that already exists from him being drafted at the same time that Yoenis Cespedes hit a grand slam is alive and well. That was his Mother of Dragons moment.

Villains fall from grace continues... can't hide hurt feelings... can't win his own bad arguments, so he is first in line to support jetriders

What a collection of morons. LOL

A younger, more deliberately mean-spirited Ape would be having a field day with you guys... now, I am more like

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Villains fall from grace continues... can't hide hurt feelings... can't win his own bad arguments, so he is first in line to support jetriders

What a collection of morons. LOL

A younger, more deliberately mean-spirited Ape would be having a field day with you guys... now, I am more like

giphy.gif

Sure 28. Nice way to try and push the focus off you.

I dont mind having it on me. I guess you think my feelings are hurt because of the tears you see. No, Im just laughing that hard at ya. 

1454479247941.gif

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Sure 28. Nice way to try and push the focus off you.

I dont mind having it on me. I guess you think my feelings are hurt because of the tears you see. No, Im just laughing that hard at ya. 

1454479247941.gif

In the history of the interwebz, nobody's hurt feelings have ever been more blatant obvious than yours.

Regardless of how many posts you create to try to convince yourself otherwise.

Your posts are like Peter Cetera solos. 

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

In the history of the interwebz, nobody's hurt feelings have ever been more blatant obvious than yours.

You alright there, pal? I still like you if no one else does.

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, I can name one or two. I remember you recently telling me something that I must have said to you a while ago. Talk about harboring feelings. 

Anyway, I'll end with...Sure 28. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

lol, I can name one or two. 

Anyway, I'll end with...Sure 28. 

Confucius say; Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. He also said;Mess with the ape and he'll make a monkey out of you..:)

15 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Confucius say; Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. He also said;Mess with the ape and he'll make a monkey out of you..:)

"My mother understood human nature better and never chided. She knew that a man cannot be saved from his own foolishness or vice by someone else's efforts or protests, but only by the use of his own will."

Quoted from arguably the most important, yet most ignored scientist to ever live. Nikola Tesla. 

Archived