Suicide Squad Mafia

AVM

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

When did I lose my vest?

You did not, neither did Pac -- you two were the last two with vests (which amazes me that no one shot at Pac when there were something like 15 shots taken this game)

9 minutes ago, Leelou said:

You didn't, but Pac and Decker had majority. 

Correct -- notice your win cons, "you win when you have a majority."  

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

In theory they had the majority even before JiF died. 

No -- you and JiF both were "threats," therefore 2v2. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Why lynch JiF then?  They had the majority and jiF should have won with the winning faction then.

JiF was lying -- he, 80 and Verb were on a team.

There were 4 "factions" all given titles for pure flavor.  My biggest issue was probably in defining Ape/JC/Smash "scum" as opposed to "villains," though that didn't factor in at the end.

There was no "town" faction -- simply 4 equally powered teams playing for the win.  2 vests and 1 day kill along with a NK every night.  

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Fair enough. Good game everyone.  Avm and Leelou thanks for modding. I enjoyed it.

So the problem with this setup (that I couldn't perfectly work around) is technically it could come down to 1v1 during the day and that result in a tie for two teams...and half the game winning.  While not perfect, that's why I created the "majority" rule.  When questioned in QTs I explained that teams won when they outnumbered "threats" -- I believe that was your QT.

The reason it didn't end after Nolder was exactly what JiF was getting at -- the game could have "no lynched" or forced a random (again).

Thanks for modding, AVM. I had a good time. 

I need a longer breather than 2 weeks. I'm having minor surgery (a 15 minute procedure) on the 7th, and I don't want to be involved with mafia then. 

Just now, Lily said:

I need a longer breather than 2 weeks. I'm having minor surgery (a 15 minute procedure) on the 7th, and I don't want to be involved with mafia then. 

Good luck!!

1 minute ago, Lily said:

Hope everything goes well! Will be thinking of you

10 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

@AVM  Thanks for the game...fun...lots of bullets...only wish I could have shot Smash or Ape.

@All,  Thanks for the game.  Pac and Decker were obvious.  The rest...meh.

hahaha obvious what?  there wasn't a town you idiot.

Good game AVM!

If this was the first game of the season I'm sure people would have lost their minds.  I think everyone needs a break - at least I know I do.  Don't want to burn out on teh mafia goodness.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Yeah, this game made zero sense.  But it was fun!

We were told we win with the majority.  lol

From your role PM ;) 

The Suicide Squad can’t be trusted, and you know it.  Your objective is to get these scumbags off the streets and neutralize their twisted leaders.  After all, crime fighting should be left up to the real heroes in blue…and of course the damn Batman.  You win once you have a majority.

Just now, AVM said:

From your role PM ;) 

The Suicide Squad can’t be trusted, and you know it.  Your objective is to get these scumbags off the streets and neutralize their twisted leaders.  After all, crime fighting should be left up to the real heroes in blue…and of course the damn Batman.  You win once you have a majority.

It still doesnt make sense...but it's cool.  I love you and was entertained. 

Archived