Suicide Squad Mafia

AVM

7 hours ago, JiF said:

Why are you insulting me?  It's completely unnecessary and you're hurting my feelings. 

The rest of your post is literally not worth responding to.  You're playing your own game with zero regard for whats best for the town.

SWkVw3.jpg

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AVM said:

Two failed shots, a dead sea-chicken, and the world's smallest violin playing to sooth the sad 11 souls that still remained...that was it.  The sea-chicken had been found smashed by something all powerful, leaving nothing but floating feathers to ID him with...no one even knew if he was good or bad, not that things like good and bad were easily discernible anymore.  

As the dawn on a new day neared several stirred restlessly, eager to use their powers either to claim power or destroy it.  One in particular looked to rid the world of the "heroes" she couldn't control, and she entered a room hopeful to find the target she was looking for.  Opening the door quickly she fired a shot at a body sitting by the window, hitting her target squarely in the back of the head.  

Verbal, Barbara Gordon, Hero with a 1-time vest was dead.

Image result for batgirl

As she approached to confirm her bounty she noticed peculiar makeup and what seemed...scars?

"He he...ha ha....ho ho...." a shadowy figure muttered.  

"Wanna know how she got those sca-...

"Scars...and no.  Not really.  But I would like to ask you a few questions.  Why no laughing?! I thought you found everything funny!"

And he did...but it's hard to laugh with a piece of metal in your brain.

Ape, Joker, Scum with a 1-time day shot was dead.

Image result for dc comics joker

As if two weren't enough, the first floor was rattled with the sound of gun shots.  Those alive ran in to see who had fallen only to see yet another would-be victim rise up and toss another useless vest to the ground.  "You'd think these assholes would learn by now..."

It is now day.

Nice shot whoever killed that filthy Ape.

39 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Also if you look at APE's last few posts he seemed to be bussing Lily. She received 5 Votes so APE knowing this would assume she would be a top lynch candidate so maybe APE gave us info after all. I'm sticking to my Vote on Lily

At least this is an argument, finally. I'm going to hold my vote and watch how Lily (and Jif) responds).

Ok I read Lily's posts. She didn't say anything profound but there's nothing there that made me think she's scum and I'm really confused why there was a train on her in the first place. Was it because she didn't get my joke vote at the start of the game? That's it?

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Ok I read Lily's posts. She didn't say anything profound but there's nothing there that made me think she's scum and I'm really confused why there was a train on her in the first place. Was it because she didn't get my joke vote at the start of the game? That's it?

I dont really care what she said, it should be pretty obvious she was being protected yesterday by people who wouldnt vote her and preferred the rando lynch:

batman.gif

32 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Shouldn't we all be giving AVM a hard time for making us wait??? Geez!!!

Tried to warn you guys last game that guy was an a$$hole!

...scene incoming

The chaos of the night had bred more chaos as the group quickly cornered Lily into a corner.  EY then Decker then Smash then Crush then...

"Damnit Smash, stop sleeping we're trying to lynch Lily.  You're our Doc for pete's sake.  Smash. SMASH YOU LAZY oh sh*t he's is dead."

And that he was...via grappeling hook to the face.

Smash, Killer Croc, Scum with a 1-time vest was dead.

Image result for dc killer croc

Day Continues

All sorts of bullsh*t today. The boss guy at the place I'm temporarily employed at had me take his stinky as hell dog to the groomers in his car, take the car to be cleaned and then get the dog from the groomer. :grr: Already called my agency. I'm done by the end of this week. 

Actually I may not get a chance so might as well say what I'm thinking.

Pretty sure "scum" aka the suicide squad are the the good guys.  Think of the upcoming movie..  who will the audience be cheering for in that movie?  Fyi - I was NOT part of Apes or Smashs' sect (if you will).  Their flips where a surprise to us.  That's why I think my theory is correct.  Game does not have enough players to have multiple scum teams against a severely undermanned town. 

Death to all heroes!

My partners don't have to claim but I am a proud member of the suicide squad.  Heroes can suck it.

With that being the case JiF should be the next lynch.  How could AVM not make that idiot Batman?   Not to mention he's hinting at it pretty heavy this page.

WHO IS WITH ME??

While confusion and chaos ruled the day one thing remained certain -- kill or be killed.  And unfortunately for Lily...she was still the focus of everyone left alive.

Pac missed the earlier chaos due to the half priced white russians at happy hour and was seemingly so drunk he forgot to tiptoe around the decision as the group took turns swinging, shooting and slicing away.  Once they were done, her badge lay covered in blood on the ground.  It read...

Lily, Amanda Waller, Anti-Hero with a one-time BPV....and she was dead.

Image result for amanda waller

It is now night.

24 hour night phase, again.

what kind of moderator fashions his persona after the Joker, and then makes a game that should feature the Joker, and then makes the Joker a total wuss bag... i should have had dynamite, a pencil for eye stabbing, a knife for smile cutting, and been able to go berserker on the whole lot of you sh*t bags... kill, kill, kill!!!!!!

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

what kind of moderator fashions his persona after the Joker, and then makes a game that should feature the Joker, and then makes the Joker a total wuss bag... i should have had dynamite, a pencil for eye stabbing, a knife for smile cutting, and been able to go berserker on the whole lot of you sh*t bags... kill, kill, kill!!!!!!

Slapd*ck Mod. 

43 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Slapd*ck Mod. 

to top it off... he gives the role to ME... can your virgin mind even fathom how amazing this game could have been if he just designed it to let me torment and kill all of you????

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

to top it off... he gives the role to ME... can your virgin mind even fathom how amazing this game could have been if he just designed it to let me torment and kill all of you????

My virgin mind is incapable of understanding something so great, and making an appropriate "orgasmic" reference, because I don't have sex.

Archived