Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

Just now, D P R said:

You get confrontational when you're nervous. There would be no reason to be nervous on D1, unless...

What can I say.

are you ******* kidding me? are you really gonna stand there and say, that as town, I don't get confrontational?

LMFAO  this guy

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

are you ******* kidding me? are you really gonna stand there and say, that as town, I don't get confrontational?

LMFAO  this guy

Could be me, but I don't think that's helping your case

51434839.jpg

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So tell me, when you make this sh*t up, do you do it on the spot or do you give it a bit of thought first?

Oh, I just look for people trying to cash in on my meta and point out the obvious offenders. 

Just now, D P R said:

Oh, I just look for people trying to cash in on my meta and point out the obvious offenders. 

I literally have no idea what you're talking about. like, none. But I'm laughing, so that's good at least.

10 minutes ago, D P R said:

Because you've been willing to lynch me all game, hence my earlier comment. Yet you have not provided any particular reason for it...

AVM is your boo - but I know your tells. That'd be a dandy reason to vote me off D1.

Yes, AVM is my boo :wub: LOL you think you know my tells. I don't even know my tells. You seem to think me getting pushy makes me scum, I haven't seen you try to use that yet. So what tell am I using this time? 

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

Yes, AVM is my boo :wub: LOL you think you know my tells. I don't even know my tells. You seem to think me getting pushy makes me scum, I haven't seen you try to use that yet. So what tell am I using this time? 

Sure.

You're hanging back, careful not to insert influence lest you be taken for trying to push the vote. You don't have a case on me or you would have outlined it with your vote. You're not pushing - Nun is, but you're just opportunistic. 

Give me your top three scum and I'll know for certain. 

19 minutes ago, D P R said:

Yeah? They seem more townie of late? You know what doesn't seem more townie of late? You. 

I voted Pac because he used "Ampullea of Lorenzini" and besides watching too much shark week, he tends to lean toward the sarcastic when he's scum.

As far as Ape goes, he's got a boner with a laserbeam on it, aimed at straight at me. How the **** did you miss that?

You were the town MVP last game. You are playing a much, much different game now. 

Probably because this scum team seems to be playing a lot better than your scum team did last game. Maybe you aren't on it in that case? We'll see.

i cant catch multiple scum on D1 every game. Just doing the best I can with the info I have. Vote me if you think I'm scum.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Probably because this scum team seems to be playing a lot better than your scum team did last game. Maybe you aren't on it in that case? We'll see.

i cant catch multiple scum on D1 every game. Just doing the best I can with the info I have. Vote me if you think I'm scum.

What? How do you go from scumhunter prodigy to just sucking?  

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Sure.

You're hanging back, careful not to insert influence lest you be taken for trying to push the vote. You don't have a case on me or you would have outlined it with your vote. You're not pushing - Nun is, but you're just opportunistic. 

Give me your top three scum and I'll know for certain. 

1. I'm not voting you? 

2. If I was, I may or may not make a case. I've been meh on cases lately and have been pretty much just going with the flow. Especially on D1. 

3. I don't see myself being opportunistic. 

4. Are you reading my posts? I just posted who I was meh with after saying who I think is town. Everyone else needs a deeper reading. Clearly you are glancing at my posts since you noticed I am willing to vote you. 

5. I'm not intentionally hanging back. I guess having no actual physical internet access for 6 hours a day, plus driving, and also having a life hurts my play. Would a pew pew pew help? 

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

1. I'm not voting you? 

2. If I was, I may or may not make a case. I've been meh on cases lately and have been pretty much just going with the flow. Especially on D1. 

3. I don't see myself being opportunistic. 

4. Are you reading my posts? I just posted who I was meh with after saying who I think is town. Everyone else needs a deeper reading. Clearly you are glancing at my posts since you noticed I am willing to vote you. 

5. I'm not intentionally hanging back. I guess having no actual physical internet access for 6 hours a day, plus driving, and also having a life hurts my play. Would a pew pew pew help? 

1. You've posted you are willing to vote for me, which is why I listed you as opportunistic. Because it is. Funny how you took such offense to it.

2. Complete sh*te here.

3. sh*te here as well.

4. Yep. Hence my call on you.

5. Mega-sh*te.

Just out of curiosity, why didn't you list your top 3 scum like I asked?  

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Agreed. Just ignore the mean old meme guy. He's got dementia. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This.  I reread DPR stuff and I find myself chosen between Alcohol Amnestic Diisorder and Dementia as oppose to town or scum.

Both posters are going to beat me in a boobs contest. I shall knot my own noose.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

Just out of curiosity, why didn't you list your top 3 scum like I asked?  

Because I did 2 pages ago, which is why I asked if you were actually reading my posts.

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Not seeing Smash, Ape, or Pac as scum here. Not liking Lily, JC, JiF and DPR. 80, is on the fringe of not liking. Everyone else I need to read closer to get a good read on. I'm going to try for some more concrete reads later tonight, but realistically it will be tomorrow night. I'm waiting to hear info on my uncle, who is currently receiving brain surgery. 

Why was I in your town/null pile? 

I'd be down to lynch the pirate. 

I have no clue when I'll be on, but I will be out at 10 pm on Friday night. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This.  I reread DPR stuff and I find myself chosen between Alcohol Amnestic Diisorder and Dementia as oppose to town or scum.

Maybe he's mixing his anti-dementia pills with alcohol. 

• Upvote 1