Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I don't get Andre and Noldper right now...is this a meta thing?  And Andre is playing off?  I really don't remember his play much.

I'm intrigued 

I can share DM meta. He's a very logical player. Observant. Smart. Great asset as town, dangerous  as scum because his game is just as clean. Overall a sneaky bastard. And he's reasonably hot.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

That doesn't mean we're not reading the same thread. Stop ducking the question

You just read up. Besides me - what else stood out to you?

I didn't duck the question I'm not spoon feeding you something you can latch on to and say there I voted and it's Nolder's fault if they're town.

Make your own cases and stand or fall by them.

8 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

I know it. On Sunday I walked into the barber and it was packed. There were like 8 guys ahead of me and only three barbers working.  Initially I thought "I'm gonna be here forever."

But lo and behold, 30 minutes later, I am walking out with a great haircut and a beard trim. Amazing!

Yeah you guys have it easy. Not to mention that your haircut prolly costs next to nothing. The price for cutting my hair is a disgrace. It's actually why I've been putting it off.

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

idk I pointed out something I thought was pretty obvious and threw a vote on him to emphasize my point and everyone went nutso.

and i pointed out that he's had as many posts as you did and more game related content.... and then you went to sleep. :P   Cut the crap, Nol.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

and i pointed out that he's had as many posts as you did and more game related content.... and then you went to sleep. :P   Cut the crap, Nol.

I think you're missing the point. It's not about post count or "game related content" it was that he wasn't voting.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I think you're missing the point. It's not about post count or "game related content" it was that he wasn't voting.

No I'm not missing the point. He gave some initial thoughts and took a part in the discussion revolving Ape. You came in, did some joke votes and spent more time talking about none game related stuff.... and you want to tell me you find AJ suspicious because he didn't vote anyone? joke vote or otherwise?  Try again.

4 minutes ago, Lily said:

Oh, that makes more sense. I don't like your vote on AJ any more than I liked your vote on DPR. You gonna claim it's another joke?

Vote Nolder

Wait so you were ok with DPR's vote on me but not mine on him? Lol ok.

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah I get that but still.  What straight man makes a haircut appointment?  

I think the only time a guy would ever do that is for his "wedding haircut".  And even then..... who cares.  No one is really looking at the groom much anyways.

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Why does that matter? It's early in the game still. 

Exactly. Voting is integral to scum hunting this early in the game. He's just sitting back and waiting for...what? A convenient train to build?

Just now, Nolder said:

Exactly. Voting is integral to scum hunting this early in the game. He's just sitting back and waiting for...what? A convenient train to build?

Well considering not everyone had even posted yet, I don't see that as a problem. Like I'm pretty much just dicking around with my vote right now, so that makes me more involved? 

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Your first post after a long nap was "Get in the game, scrub".  Why didn't you simply say that you were voting him because he wasn't voting anyone?  You already admitted he was, in fact, engaged in the game, which now strikes me as a backtrack.  That's the problem with what you're doing here and why everyone is down your throat. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Well considering not everyone had even posted yet, I don't see that as a problem. Like I'm pretty much just dicking around with my vote right now, so that makes me more involved? 

It could if you wanted to be.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Your first post after a long nap was "Get in the game, scrub".  Why didn't you simply say that you were voting him because he wasn't voting anyone?  You already admitted he was, in fact, engaged in the game, which now strikes me as a backtrack.  That's the problem with what you're doing here and why everyone is down your throat. 

A long nap? I went back to sleep for an hour.

As for your explanation, I don't understand it. 

I don't see that it makes a difference what I said really as long as you clearly understood what I meant which it seems that you do.