Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

A long nap? I went back to sleep for an hour.

As for your explanation, I don't understand it. 

I don't see that it makes a difference what I said really as long as you clearly understood what I meant which it seems that you do.

Of course it matters what you said, and no, it still doesn't make sense, just as it didn't then.  You want us to interpret "get in the game" as "better vote someone or else!"  Which is very flawed reasoning. 

3risbcx.jpg

One can be involved in a game without voting.  Why are you in such a rush all of a sudden?  Is there something inherently wrong with slow playing things a little on D1?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why are you in such a rush all of a sudden?  Is there something inherently wrong with slow playing things a little on D1?

Why are you implying there is a rush?

I want him to vote. That has nothing to do with who he votes. Did I tell him to vote the biggest train? No, even though he asked me to tell him who to vote twice I did not.

You're making sh*t up in your head to try to justify this negative view you have of me right now. It's all bullsh*t.

Just now, Nolder said:

Why are you implying there is a rush?

I want him to vote. That has nothing to do with who he votes. Did I tell him to vote the biggest train? No, even though he asked me to tell him who to vote twice I did not.

You're making sh*t up in your head to try to justify this negative view you have of me right now. It's all bullsh*t.

Yes because I'm the only one questioning you.  I made up nothing.  It's all there for everyone to see.  And right now my vote isn't on you, so maybe you need to "get in the game" and tell us your scum list.  We know Andrej is your # 1.  Who else in your Top 3?

40 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I didn't duck the question I'm not spoon feeding you something you can latch on to and say there I voted and it's Nolder's fault if they're town.

Make your own cases and stand or fall by them.

In what universe would I do that?

I already said nothing stood out to me as being worthy of voting yet and I didn't take part in the joke votes because who gives a damn?

Withholding my vote at the start of the game doesn't mean I haven't been involved. If the basis of your case is that you think I'm waiting on a wagon to build so I can jump on you should've probably waited until I actually did so.

26 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Exactly. Voting is integral to scum hunting this early in the game. He's just sitting back and waiting for...what? A convenient train to build?

Almost all of my posts have been on topic so show me where you think I'm sitting back and waiting for something.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes because I'm the only one questioning you.  I made up nothing.  It's all there for everyone to see.  And right now my vote isn't on you, so maybe you need to "get in the game" and tell us your scum list.  We know Andrej is your # 1.  Who else in your Top 3?

What you're making up is this view that I did something wrong or negative.

I don't have a top 3 I don't do that sh*t until D2 usually.

3 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Almost all of my posts have been on topic so show me where you think I'm sitting back and waiting for something.

But you know the issue isn't your posts. Nice try at deflecting.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Terrible.

But even more terrible.

Unvote Nolder Vote Pac (I'm on a phone and can't bold). We're on the Reveal Express.

FOS everyone still talking about the C9++ setup even though we're not playing it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Terrible.

But even more terrible.

Unvote Nolder Vote Pac (I'm on a phone and can't bold). We're on the Reveal Express.

FOS everyone still talking about the C9++ setup even though we're not playing it. 

Here.

9 minutes ago, Nolder said:

But you know the issue isn't your posts. Nice try at deflecting.

And I have addressed your issue already.

Me not voting anyone yet doesn't mean sh*t. You cannot point to anything where you think I should have voted or why, so I'll just assume you're making sh*t up as a reason to scum read me.

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

And I have addressed your issue already.

Me not voting anyone yet doesn't mean sh*t. You cannot point to anything where you think I should have voted or why, so I'll just assume you're making sh*t up as a reason to scum read me.

You do that.