Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Exactly. He's hanging back and not voting. Waiting for somet000000000000000000000000000000000000

Ok I'm not goiung to fix this post as you can see I fell asleep while typing it and it keeps happening I'm going to sleep for a bit,

Terrible.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

JiF is hitting my ampullae of lorenzini. 

Vote JiF

Off to the gym bicthes.

But even more terrible.

Unvote Nolder Vote Pac (I'm on a phone and can't bold). We're on the Reveal Express.

FOS everyone still talking about the C9++ setup even though we're not playing it. 

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

AJ I don't care who you vote. It just strikes me as cautious to be so engaged with the game and not vote at all, even a joke vote.

Town has no need to be cautious right out the gate.

That's a cop out.

Engaging or not in joke voting means nothing. You should probably know that.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes?  Pac and Nolder are my top 2.

And that's fine. I guess I just don't understand the Pac read. I thought it was a joke at first since he hadn't posted. Can you explain what is specifically bothering you about him so far?

2 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

That's a cop out.

Engaging or not in joke voting means nothing. You should probably know that.

Then make a serious vote, I don't care. The point stands that you are here and engaged but cautiously holding your vote unnecessarily.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

And that's fine. I guess I just don't understand the Pac read. I thought it was a joke at first since he hadn't posted. Can you explain what is specifically bothering you about him so far?

It's moreso I don't have a problem with everyone else.  In some way, shape or form I'm town or neutral-reading everyone but Pac and Nolder right now, as far my very early reads go.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

It's moreso I don't have a problem with everyone else.  In some way, shape or form I'm town reading everyone but Pac and Nolder right now, as far my very early reads go.

okay, thanks

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Nolder

Its a day early but you're making mountains of molehills when I have otherwise been pretty forthcoming

I didn't make a mountain out of anything. I made a vote and others decided to grill me about it. I am just responding.

21 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Hai JiF :) 

Hey sweetie pie.  I'm getting my haircut and I was a walk in and this dude just showed like, hey I have an appointment and I was like, what?  No dude makes a hair appointment. So now I have to wait and I don't like waiting 

So your argument is that I should throw my vote around even if I don't think there's something worth voting, and because I'm not that I'm playing cautious?

I ask again. Up to this point what was worth me voting on and for what reason iyo?

IDC about joke votes, that's null.

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

So your argument is that I should throw my vote around even if I don't think there's something worth voting, and because I'm not that I'm playing cautious?

I ask again. Up to this point what was worth me voting on and for what reason iyo?

IDC about joke votes, that's null.

That's up to you not me. I'm not playing your game for you.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Hey sweetie pie.  I'm getting my haircut and I was a walk in and this dude just showed like, hey I have an appointment and I was like, what?  No dude makes a hair appointment. So now I have to wait and I don't like waiting 

You're lucky though. guy haircuts are usually quick. Try waiting for a girl to get done.

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Unvote Vote DPR

The post doesn't have all caps, you're a lying liar that lies and need to hang.

The whole post didn't, true, but the last sentence did. Why be so nitpicky?

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

You're lucky though. guy haircuts are usually quick. Try waiting for a girl to get done.

I know it. On Sunday I walked into the barber and it was packed. There were like 8 guys ahead of me and only three barbers working.  Initially I thought "I'm gonna be here forever."

But lo and behold, 30 minutes later, I am walking out with a great haircut and a beard trim. Amazing!

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

That's up to you not me. I'm not playing your game for you.

That doesn't mean we're not reading the same thread. Stop ducking the question

You just read up. Besides me - what else stood out to you?

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I don't get Andre and Noldper right now...is this a meta thing?  And Andre is playing off?  I really don't remember his play much.

I'm intrigued 

idk I pointed out something I thought was pretty obvious and threw a vote on him to emphasize my point and everyone went nutso.