Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

My first vote on Nolder was obviously a joke, but dude is freaky high-strung and I could go back there. I'll wait because I know that Pokemon Go has had a lot of outages and my son is also irritable because of this. Plus, when Pac throws around shark anatomy terms, it can't be good. 

2 hours ago, Lily said:

Oh, that makes more sense. I don't like your vote on AJ any more than I liked your vote on DPR. You gonna claim it's another joke?

Vote Nolder

This sounds like a mother scolding her child who is trying to backpedal on a bad made up excuse by offering another bad made up excuse.  Nolder is a mess this game.  Came in like he was on a whippet bender.  Damn you Pokemon go-- release our children!!!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

AJ I don't care who you vote. It just strikes me as cautious to be so engaged with the game and not vote at all, even a joke vote.

Town has no need to be cautious right out the gate.

Joke votes are more a thing among people that play together a lot. I voted the pirate cause I want to kill him and his stupid parrot for fooling me into believing him last game.  I know you actually joke vigd Verbal one game.  None of it is game related.  I play cautious in the beginning as town because enough people go back and forth town and town stuff and scum can sit back and let the town destroy itself.  Not sure what to think of you because you do look like your being ganged up ons a bit but your content is cause for concern.  

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

the dogs do all the work so its dogs with US troops

I'm going to unvote the APE I believe his explanation that he was trying to ball it up and I don't believe he would do this as Scum certainly not this early.

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

vote Nolder he's offered absolutely nothing to this game then bashes others claiming they offer nothing.

Good day 1 smash content.  You just might make it to day 2 this game buddy.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pac said:

JiF is hitting my ampullae of lorenzini. 

Vote JiF

Off to the gym bicthes.

4 hours ago, Pac said:

Was headed to the gym but stopped and got some Ben and Jerrys instead.  I'll get fit by osmosis because I'm fat and lie about going to the gym.

Anywho the lady is dragging me out to her moms house for a couple hours... y-a-y..

4 hours ago, JiF said:

FAT ASS LIAR DONT DO NO GYM!

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Oh yeah, LYNCH ALL LIARS!!!

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nolder or Pac.  Who we killing? 

Just finished read through.  If we are Lynching for questionable content I would say Nolder.  Dude is all over the place and his interaction with Andre seems forced and made up if you will.  If we gonna kill somebody for general douchbahgery I give Pac the nod.  

Just re-read to find a reason to vote 80 and unfortunately there isn't one.  So far the stupid Ape has predictably tried to make the game revolve around him which blew up in his face, and a lot of nonsense being spewed.

Klecko should be jettisoned from the thread as his ramblings are distracting from my ability to make my incredible reads.

I really do like my gut read on JiF.  His early game has been indicative of someone trying to be loud without saying sh-t.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

Just re-read to find a reason to vote 80 and unfortunately there isn't one.  So far the stupid Ape has predictably tried to make the game revolve around him which blew up in his face, and a lot of nonsense being spewed.

Klecko should be jettisoned from the thread as his ramblings are distracting from my ability to make my incredible reads.

I really do like my gut read on JiF.  His early game has been indicative of someone trying to be loud without saying sh-t.

This I agree with for the most part.

Vote JiF

20 minutes ago, Pac said:

1. Typical Pac statement regarding the Ape.

2. Typical Pac statement regarding Klecko.

3. Typical Pac statement regarding JiF.

4. Typical Pac scum tell when he accuses another player of doing what he's doing himself: "someone trying to be loud without saying sh-t."

11 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

This I agree with for the most part.

Vote JiF

This is JC's post quoting the above post from Pac. I'm tucking it in my ping file. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, D P R said:

1. Typical Pac statement regarding the Ape.

2. Typical Pac statement regarding Klecko.

3. Typical Pac statement regarding JiF.

4. Typical Pac scum tell when he accuses another player of doing what he's doing himself: "someone trying to be loud without saying sh-t."

This is JC's post quoting the above post from Pac. I'm tucking it in my ping file. 

To be fair you can some up Pacs entire on life line of talking loud and saying shit.  Yet agree on 80 and Ape.  Pirate dead yet?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Joke votes are more a thing among people that play together a lot. I voted the pirate cause I want to kill him and his stupid parrot for fooling me into believing him last game.  I know you actually joke vigd Verbal one game.  None of it is game related.  I play cautious in the beginning as town because enough people go back and forth town and town stuff and scum can sit back and let the town destroy itself.  Not sure what to think of you because you do look like your being ganged up ons a bit but your content is cause for concern.  

Ok, fair point on that first part but I would like to point out he's played with some of us plenty so that's not really an excuse.

I would also like to point people back to my actual vote on AJ, before I got dragged into this discussion.

It was light and on the jokey side still. I said "get in the game scrub". I had a reason and I've tried to explain my concern as best I can to those who wanted more. It was others who are going on and on and on and on and on about it, not me. I just have the same bad habit that Ape does in that I indulge these people and respond to every little thing which you wont see many other people do in mafia. If the people voting me are going to lynch me around what I said then so be it because I do stand by my position but I want to make it clear for the townies in this game that I didn't come guns blazing at AJ and that the outrage here is mostly manufactured or based on what was said after the fact.

You're putting emphasis on how it was a "light and jokey" FoS and how everyone is making a "big deal" about it and even going as far as calling it outrage. You're exaggerating. First of all you've followed up explaining the reasoning behind the vote and your position irt AJ's play thus far. You're not at a place where you can now claim it was jokey. If it was jokey, that should have been the reasoning you should have provided when asked. Secondly, you're pinging because of your reasoning for voting AJ. It's VERY poor. That is what has been pointed out. It's not about the level of effort you've put into pushing your point across. It's just a lame point to make to begin with.

I actually am inclined to agree with Pac's read on JiF, who is currently my # 3 for scum.  And I'll tack on that JiF seemed to be doing a weird little "buddying" thing to me around the C9++ discussion.  If Pac is town, I could get behind a JiF lynch. 

Pac/Nolder/JiF.  Feel like there's gotta be one scum in that group, maybe 2.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I actually am inclined to agree with Pac's read on JiF, who is currently my # 3 for scum.  And I'll tack on that JiF seemed to be doing a weird little "buddying" thing to me around the C9++ discussion.  If Pac is town, I could get behind a JiF lynch. 

I don't see PAC but Nolder and JIF are pinging.

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The C9++ discussion felt like a weird distraction. I'm not passionate on my vote for Pac right now - Nolder is acting worse IMO, but I don't want to put him at L1 before he explains his play a bit more. 

24 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

mean :( 

Just straight up good advice. I made that mistake once and it cost me a job. 

Of course, I went into some details about what I was doing with it that may have been borderline inappropriate. Live and learn. 

• Upvote 2