Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

11 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Personally, I wish you would stop when I say that we should not bog the town into our petty squabbles.

You aren't the only one scum hunting.

Personally, I wish you'd look through both ends of the lens.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

First off, you didn't understand the C9++ aspect of the game or the nature of the SK role.  That part wasn't particularly damning, because it came across as laziness rather than scuminess.  Though of course we were just coming off a C9++ game that had an SK who only killed at night.  But whatever, I'll give you a pass there.

The 2nd part was what jumped out to me; after Hallia busted up the C9++ setup talk and Ape came clean.  This happened:

Not an "easy solution" at all, for the reasons I've demonstrated.  It really makes no sense whatsoever to lynch the Ape today, yet you pushed it, then disappeared for a while.

Please elaborate.

Your 2nd point, I thought was a pretty clear joke.  Guess not. 

16 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm caught up.

Unvote Vote AJ

Get in the game scrub.

Are you implying that he's not participating? cause he has the same amount of posts you do, with probably more game related content.

11 minutes ago, D P R said:

All you need is a cape and a flute.

And a pipe. Don't forget the pipe.

Exactly. He's hanging back and not voting. Waiting for somet000000000000000000000000000000000000

Ok I'm not goiung to fix this post as you can see I fell asleep while typing it and it keeps happening I'm going to sleep for a bit,

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is what Ape's PM would look like, based on the C9++ page (found here:  http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B)

Serial Killer
  • Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Serial Killer.

Abilities:

• Pregame you must choose to be either Investigation Immune or 1-Shot Bulletproof.
  • Each night phase, you may select a player in the game to nightkill.

Win condition:

• You win when you are the last player alive or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

I missed this...sorry 80...but I dont see why it's set in stone that the SK can only kill at night.  I feel like that could easily be adjusted by a mod if they wanted to spice things up.

So, I'll take this for now but I'm not going to say you're right. 

Being my second game here I think it's reasonable for me not to be super aggressive. I don't feel I've been hanging back though. I have given my opinion on the more important events and interacted with a few people.

most of the votes are jokes from what I can tell, which I don't have any context or history with.

i have made reads on several players.

So who should I be voting right now @Nolder ?

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Call me crazy but those look like US troops with dogs.

the dogs do all the work so its dogs with US troops

I'm going to unvote the APE I believe his explanation that he was trying to ball it up and I don't believe he would do this as Scum certainly not this early.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Lynching Ape because he made a questionable move.  I think 80 called it a policy lynch.  Someone did.  

Yeah, it was a joke.  It was like page 2.  Go figure 80 tried to use it for realz.  Just like claiming Pac scum before posting.

See

Unvote

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

JiF is hitting my ampullae of lorenzini. 

Vote JiF

Off to the gym bicthes.

Are you the guy in the gym that thinks he's going to get fit/lose weight by osmosis?  Because you're fat and out of shape but you go to the gym all the time, supposedly. 

And your vote is stupid.

I should text Klacko.  It's about time he showed up.  

Was headed to the gym but stopped and got some Ben and Jerrys instead.  I'll get fit by osmosis because I'm fat and lie about going to the gym.

Anywho the lady is dragging me out to her moms house for a couple hours... y-a-y..

10 minutes ago, Pac said:

Was headed to the gym but stopped and got some Ben and Jerrys instead.  I'll get fit by osmosis because I'm fat and lie about going to the gym.

Anywho the lady is dragging me out to her moms house for a couple hours... y-a-y..

FAT ASS LIAR DONT DO NO GYM!

• Upvote 1