This is the Best Jets Message Board

ASH1962

On 9/3/2016 at 0:31 PM, ASH1962 said:

I am a member of several Jets Forums and since JI went AWOL, IMO this is the best board for Jets information and intelligent conversation. I feel most confident here that I can post my opinion without being ridiculed and / or attacked personally by people who I do not know, nor who know me. Also, there is not nearly as much bad language used here as I have seen on other boards. Some of the language they use is downright offensive. I am by no means a Pollyanna, I curse as much as the next guy/gal, however, there is a time and place for everything, not where children can read what you write freely.

I am going to be frequenting this board a lot more this season, thanks for the great forum!

Thank you, we definitely appreciate that.

We try to keep it fun here, I am pretty sure we are one of the largest boards in the NFL so it isn't always easy. But we really do work on not taking things so seriously. We are talking Jets football and it should be fun.

Every once in awhile we have spurts like this offseason, I think 10 people got banned for just derailing threads and conversations. And that is a lot for us. We are big believers in the community policing itself as much as possible. Plus, that way it is less work for us lol.  

:)

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Hang on. We can fix this.

Hey, @Pac. Can you give us your detailed breakdown of Christian Hackenberg? Thx.

As long as he follows Geno and Fitz around this year he'll be fine.  His grade, like Genos, is currently incomplete.

15 hours ago, EM31 said:

Oddly enough autocorrect has been killing me lately

Yesterday  when discussing , with a friend, a pic of ladies building a human pyramid ... There was a guy with a camera In the background taking pictures of their bottoms ... Autocorrect  changed " you know he came around and did boob shots next" to " you know he came around and DD boob shots next" 

strangely enough it was still appropriate 

Archived