Broncos Looking To Trade CB Talib

Harlemnite1

8 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

It's every person, group or special interest group won't allow anyone to voice a contrary opinion these days.

I believe it's called social chaos and don't "disrespect me"

People and society have become so Politically Correct that no one can say anything unless you're a minority group, or have an "alternative" lifestyle that conflicts with Judeo-Christian teachings. But, alas, who am I.... just a privileged, racist, bible-thumping, intolerant  jerk who although my Grandparents were immigrants is a hypocrite.

Trust me, I believe you. You cant go against anything the pundits or experts say, and science today is like the new "priesthood". These guys can tell you any-damn-thing, call it science and people wont even question it. The world is going down the toilet bowl meanwhile people are too concerned about their "carbon footprint". People ACTUALLY believe that sh*t. The best you can do is squint your eyes and shake your head brother. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Likewise. 

Then WHY didn't you AFFIRM me with a positive rep?

Do you HATE me? Have I done something wrong?

I demand that the moderators ban you for not affirming me with a positive rep!!!!

I think that's what Villain was alluding to. :wub:

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Who knows?  A group of haters gets together and gangs up on a few posters thinking they are cool or something I have no issues with anyone except when they make it personal. 

Maybe its the fact we support Geno and are so critical of Fitzpatrick other than that I cant figure it out these people dont me personally and I dont know them. 

Ignore them Villian (I have 1 poster on IGNORE and its worked out good for me) 

2 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Then WHY didn't you AFFIRM me with a positive rep?

Do you HATE me? Have I done something wrong?

I demand that the moderators ban you for not affirming me with a positive rep!!!!

I think that's what Villain was alluding to. :wub:

I feel like I was just put into the middle of something that I didnt realize! lol. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Trust me, I believe you. You cant go against anything the pundits or experts say, and science today is like the new "priesthood". These guys can tell you any-damn-thing, call it science and people wont even question it. The world is going down the toilet bowl meanwhile people are too concerned about their "carbon footprint". The best you can do is squint your eyes and shake your head brother. 

And these folks are the one's who get violent and try to get you fired!

Believe in Creation and the God of the Bible..... Lunatic and Fear monger

Believe in marriage = 1 man + 1 woman= Judgmental and a hater!

For some reason our opinions are of less value than others.... It's ok to disagree!

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I feel like I was just put into the middle of something that I didnt realize! lol. 

Nah..... just showing the irony of how some on the board get so upset by negative reps.

Nothing against you or JoeWilly.... just used his post to make a point.

Just now, 32EBoozer said:

Believe in Creation and the God of the Bible..... Lunatic and Fear monger

Believe in marriage = 1 man + 1 woman= Judgmental and a hater!

For some reason our opinions are of less value than others.... It's ok to disagree!

Generally, the majority of people have stopped thinking for themselves a long time ago. The invention of TV has created the largest case of mass hypnosis ever. I love these type of conversations but I dont want to get this thread locked. Overall though, I see what you're saying and I do agree. 

Just look at the time in which we're living in. It'll tell you everything you'll need to know on why certain truth's/beliefs are received in certain ways. Exciting time to be alive my friend! lol. 

10 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Nah..... just showing the irony of how some on the board get so upset by negative reps.

Nothing against you or JoeWilly.... just used his post to make a point.

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I have no issues with 32Boozer for the record

Okay. I wasnt sure if there was some indirects being thrown. All good then. 

Back on topic....I wonder whats going to be said to me the next time I happen to neg rep someone. lol. 

Geno makes the 53 and sh*t gets super sensitive around here! lol. That one's for you Joe! 

15 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Believe in Creation and the God of the Bible.. Yes ... Lunatic and Fear monger .... No

Believe in marriage = 1 man + 1 woman = Yes  = Judgmental and a hater! = No, because he asked us to choose . 

For some reason our opinions are of less value than others =  No .... It's ok to disagree!  = Yes, but I will still speak my truth .

I try .

6 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Okay. I wasnt sure if there was some indirects being thrown. All good then. 

Back on topic....I wonder whats going to be said to me the next time I happen to neg rep someone. lol. 

Geno makes the 53 and sh*t gets super sensitive around here! lol. That one's for you Joe! 

No doubt there were many personal attacks hurled my way over this yet threads were started about Geno's jock Geno's aunt Geno's hat and they were ok because the anti-Geno group approved of them. 

Its all good im thick skinned we have to be to be Jets fans most resilient fans in the NFL 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No doubt there were many personal attacks hurled my way over this yet threads were started about Geno's jock Geno's aunt Geno's hat and they were ignored because the anti-Geno group approved of them. 

Its all good im thick skinned we have to be to be Jets fans most resilient fans in the NFL 

You forgot Geno's cat. Didn't want to use the word pu----

4 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

I didnt agree with your quote so I neg repped you...whats the problem? Is that button not allowed to be used anymore? Did it bother you that much? If so let me know, I'll remove it then give you a positive rep. 

WTF is going on around here lately? lol. 

No.... if you disagree I'm fine with that I'm just a bit shocked you would back up that POS Talib is all.

Rep don't mean sh*t here anyway since people who have 2-300,000 rep got it on a different system yet still retain that rep..... you could get positive rep on every post for the next 25 years and never catch up

Archived