Please Stop Bringing Up Smith Fans

NYPaperAirplanes

Every qb not named Bryce Petty looked like crap in the preseason. 

Petty looked like crap too. It was just optimistic crap, because every wanted him to be better than Geno so badly, and because he did improve over his chunky diarrhea crap of the prior preseason. He was also almost as good as Geno's craptasticness, which is encouraging because Geno has been honing his crapness for 4 years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Petty looked like crap too. It was just optimistic crap, because every wanted him to be better than Geno so badly, and because he did improve over his chunky diarrhea crap of the prior preseason. He was also almost as good as Geno's craptasticness, which is encouraging because Geno has been honing his crapness for 4 years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right in that regard. I guess I should have said that through all the crap on the field Petty was the least crappy. 

10 hours ago, King P said:

I doubt there are actually any real Geno Smith fans. Even those like myself that defended him aren't fans.

8 hours ago, Pac said:

So true.  They just cant stand the fact we arent grabbing pitchforks with them.

This is really what it's about. No one here are Geno fans, it's that one side feels such hatred towards him and the other side thinks that he was terrible, but so was everything else around him and simply want to see what he can do with talent and coaching around him. 

Making a case for Geno Smith doesn't make you a fan. 

13 hours ago, King P said:

I doubt there are actually any real Geno Smith fans. Even those like myself that defended him aren't fans.

that's what happens a lot in these debates, you offer your opinion and then you are an apologist or a hater.

that's why I try to stay away, and won't go back and forth with someone more than like 3 times.  

Archived