Did Bowles apologize to Jets fans?

Jetster

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

I'll give you Fitz last 4 games as a Jet then. 

Bills 16-37 181 yards 2 TD's 3 INT's 43% comp 

Bengals 19-35 189 yards 2 TD's 1 INT 54.3% comp

Bills 24-34 374 yards 1 TD 0 INT 70% comp

Chiefs 20-44 188 yards 0TD's 6 INT's 45.5% comp. 

Here's your guys last 4 games as a Jet....including week 2. You tell me what this looks like to you. 

A fkin disaster that is trending worse. That is 25% of a season.

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

He can apologize to us by beating Seattle.

To quote Ralph Kramden "If the Jets beat Seattle I will eat your hat". Great OP by the way, took exactly what I said last night and ran with it. I agree with everything written here and then some. We are once again a laughing stock on this Monday morning.

9 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I'll give you Fitz last 4 games as a Jet then. 

Bills 16-37 181 yards 2 TD's 3 INT's 43% comp 

Bengals 19-35 189 yards 2 TD's 1 INT 54.3% comp

Bills 24-34 374 yards 1 TD 0 INT 70% comp (AFC player of the week)

Chiefs 20-44 188 yards 0TD's 6 INT's 45.5% comp. (Worst QB performance in Jets history)

Total  79-150, 5TD's 10INT's, 52% comp rate. 

Here's your guys last 4 games as a Jet....including your overly glorified week 2. You tell me what this looks like to you. 

How's about all 19 starts. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

How's about all 19 starts. 

How about his last start? 

And as of his 19 Starts, we havent made the playoffs, we were swept by the Bills which kept us from the playoffs and we played the 2nd easiest schedule in all of Football last season, while the team who played the easiest converted that into a SB appearance and MVP of the league. 

What are you boasting about, really? 

31 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

How about his last start? 

And as of his 19 Starts, we havent made the playoffs, we were swept by the Bills which kept us from the playoffs and we played the 2nd easiest schedule in all of Football last season, while the team who played the easiest converted that into a SB appearance and MVP of the league. 

What are you boasting about, really? 

How's about 11 Ws esp coming off of a 4-12. And basically good Qb play for the most part. We'll see how 2016 goes I'm still optimistic. As for not making the playoffs we lost on a tiebreaker. And 3 teams with the same or even one a worse record made the playoffs. As for easy schedule it fluctuates and who knows what team this year is going to end up being good. We see it fluctuating on a weekly basis. The Bills are terrible against us and good against Arizona. Who the previous week beat the Bucs 40-7 after the Bucs beat the Falcons 31-24 who last week beat the Raiders by 7 and the Raiders have two Ws. You can go on all day with this because there is basic parity and no team is that much better than anyone. 

Archived