For people who think Todd Bowles is the worst coach....

UnitedWhofans

I have just seen the worst coached game in football history.

It belongs to Brian Kelly of Notre Dame.

1. It's rainy and windy and on the edges of Hurricane Matthew.

"In a hurricane, Brian Kelly dropped QB DeShone Kizer back 31 times at least. He completed 9 passes for 54 yards. He called 33 rushes at most "

2. Their kicker just kicked a 40 yard FG to tie the game. They get the ball back on a turnover and end up on a 4th down near to the same spot. 4th and 12. He goes for it. They don't get it. WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

They get into the red zone twice. Both times they throw on 1st and 2nd down. One time they get picked, the other time the center misnaps the ball on 4th down and the game is essentially over.

It was horrific.

15 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I'm not sure he can. Notre Dame recruits itself. The cavalcade of embarrassing coaches has not gotten enough out of the talent they get. 

I used to think this way about Florida.  And now I've had the joy of watching two Head Coaches who can't land a 5 star to save their lives.  Kind of like Brian Kelly. 

Kelly was awful yesterday. On last possession he has them throw the ball 4 straight times 0-4. Then when NC gets the ball with just under 2 minutes ND has two time outs and Kelly waits until third down about 30 seconds left to use one. WTF!

Archived