Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm.  Need to think about this more.  We probably can wait another day to explore the GF/SK with immunity theory with Pac.  But I admit that POE is not providing any good options at this point.  Whoever the remaining bad guy(s) is/are, he/she/they are playing very well.

Are you saying you want to wait and lynch someone else BEFORE Pac regardless or just that we have more time before DL today for Pac to try and clear himself?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Are you saying you want to wait and lynch someone else BEFORE Pac regardless or just that we have more time before DL today for Pac to try and clear himself?

I meant that I don't really see Pac as the lynch in this day phase, but given the lack of good options, it might be inevitable.  Interested to see what Verbal and others have to say.  Not really willing to listen to anything else Pac has to say unless it's a reveal.  Mostly because I have him on ignore.  lol. 

(I'll probably take him off ignore tomorrow)

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I meant that I don't really see Pac as the lynch in this day phase, but given the lack of good options, it might be inevitable.  Interested to see what Verbal and others have to say.  Not really willing to listen to anything else Pac has to say unless it's a reveal.  Mostly because I have him on ignore.  lol. 

(I'll probably take him off ignore tomorrow)

There certainly is a chance the Peek is good.

But theres just way too many other factors that look very bad irt Pac.

We have time left for Pac to try and clear himself but I mean again hes not even claiming so I dunno.

I mean in a world where Pac is Town one or both if theres an SK would already have to be on his train because anyone could hammer here and not look bad with a Town!Pac flip. 

Also want to hear what others say...especially Pac...lol.

Just now, HessStation said:

Please stop voting Pac now. K thx

If you didnt peek him Town would you feel the same way about him?

What do you think about the possibility of GF/SK immunity?

Just now, HessStation said:

Zander is prob SK

You realize the path of least resistance for a world with Non!Town Zander is to just see your claim and push someone else right?

If you believe theres an SK why cant it be....Pac for example?

Who is your PoE today? And best candidates for last Scum and SK?

What do you think of my case on him itself try to balnce the peek bias if possible but either way?

30 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I only had a one time inv as cop. Pac was my only inv. Ape and Ballin were bc of my third eye all seeing powers. Would seem odd to have a GF if the cop is gimped, no?

Mechanics

• This setup uses a Daystart
  • Serial Killer chooses Investigation Immunity or 1-shot BP pregame.
  • Cops are guaranteed to be sane
  • Cops get results in the form of Town/Antitown or Innocent/Guilty - SK's show up as Antitown/Guilty unless they have Inv-Immunity.
  • Innocent Child is revealed at the start of Day 1 by the mod
  • Doctors prevent one night kill.
  • Kills are indistinguishable - do not use varying flavour for Mafia, Vigilante or Serial Killer night kills.
  • Mafia Roleblocker cannot kill AND block in the same night.

Scum Roles

TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTTTT = Goon + Godfather

TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

So we can rule out the ones that dont have an RB 1st because we know there was one.

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

So of the only possible remaining options 60% chance we have a GF and a 40% chance we have both a GF and a SK.

GF is 100% Immune and SK 50%.

So yes not factoring nothing else in about Pac's game there is certainly a chance your peek could be incorrect.

Setup also allows for Multiple Town Cop, Vig, Masons, RB and Doc as well with both 1 shots and full of the same.

So no gimping, its purely based on the #'s Nyn randed from rand.org and plugged into the C9 setup chart.

4 hours ago, Pac said:

so...

Crush won't hammer and Leelou disappeared.  They could technically both be bad (1 more scum, 1 SK).

Leelou leaving a vote on me when she has played long enough to know what Hess was saying all day is a much worse infraction than Crush not hammering so...

Unvote

Vote Leelou

It's called I logged off to go do some other things in the evening before bed. So sue me? 

And I'm leaving my vote on you because I am not 100% sold on you actually being town here. There is a high probability of a gf in the setups. We've lynched 2 scum so far and no town. Yes we had 2 town deaths last night, but we are still in a good spot. 

6 hours ago, Pac said:

The only 2 I blame at this point are Leelou and Zander..

Lee kept her vote on me despite Hess obviously saying I was clear and Zander is Zandering..  I think he's just trying to make a name for himself with this hair brained case of his.

If Verb and Smash keep their votes there (which i don't think they will) then they come back into play.

The only logical people to vote off as of this moment are Lee and Crush. 

Zander is just lost.

Hey dummy if I'm scum why wouldn't I hammer?  Not like anyone would miss you if I did. 

4 hours ago, Leelou said:

It's called I logged off to go do some other things in the evening before bed. So sue me? 

And I'm leaving my vote on you because I am not 100% sold on you actually being town here. There is a high probability of a gf in the setups. We've lynched 2 scum so far and no town. Yes we had 2 town deaths last night, but we are still in a good spot. 

Leelou, if you had to pick a 2nd candidate after Pac to lynch today, who would it be? 

6 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Mechanics

• This setup uses a Daystart
  • Serial Killer chooses Investigation Immunity or 1-shot BP pregame.
  • Cops are guaranteed to be sane
  • Cops get results in the form of Town/Antitown or Innocent/Guilty - SK's show up as Antitown/Guilty unless they have Inv-Immunity.
  • Innocent Child is revealed at the start of Day 1 by the mod
  • Doctors prevent one night kill.
  • Kills are indistinguishable - do not use varying flavour for Mafia, Vigilante or Serial Killer night kills.
  • Mafia Roleblocker cannot kill AND block in the same night.

Scum Roles

TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTTTT = Goon + Godfather

TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

So we can rule out the ones that dont have an RB 1st because we know there was one.

So of the only possible remaining options 60% chance we have a GF and a 40% chance we have both a GF and a SK.

GF is 100% Immune and SK 50%.

So yes not factoring nothing else in about Pac's game there is certainly a chance your peek could be incorrect.

Setup also allows for Multiple Town Cop, Vig, Masons, RB and Doc as well with both 1 shots and full of the same.

So no gimping, its purely based on the #'s Nyn randed from rand.org and plugged into the C9 setup chart.

Oh I didn't read any of that

7 hours ago, HessStation said:

Please stop voting Pac now. K thx

Zander is prob SK

I only had a one time inv as cop. Pac was my only inv. Ape and Ballin were bc of my third eye all seeing powers. Would seem odd to have a GF if the cop is gimped, no?

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Unvote vote Pac 

" Hello everybody, I'm Crusher, would like to thank you for playing JN mafia, we are currently entering the gone full retard phase of the game so return to your seats and buckle up bitches, it's gonna be a bumpy ride. "

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Hey dummy if I'm scum why wouldn't I hammer?  Not like anyone would miss you if I did. 

Well because if you're scum you're the last one left..  If you're SK then you can't risk it either.

But I agree...  Lees logic for leaving the vote me is way worse than you not hammering me.  Which is why I switched to her.

Just now, Pac said:

Well because if you're scum you're the last one left..  If you're SK then you can't risk it either.

But I agree...  Lees logic for leaving the vote me is way worse than you not hammering me.  Which is why I switched to her.

No chance of two scum and no sk?

Just now, The Crusher said:

No chance of two scum and no sk?

Don't care anymore..  Just saw Hess last vote and the game has jumped the shark for me.  Not going to waste my time trying to be logical anymore.

But to answer your question I wouldn't think so, no.  All we've seen from town are masons and a 1 time cop (who is now voting the person he got an innocent on).  That doesn't seem fair against 4 scum and a SK in a 13 person game.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Interesting. Had me town most of game. Please let me know what changed. Been wavering back and forth on you.  

Still not voting you, but my second that I had has claimed mason partners with JC. You were my tinfoil 3rd with Hess. Hess has claimed 1x cop.

18 minutes ago, Pac said:

Don't care anymore..  Just saw Hess last vote and the game has jumped the shark for me.  Not going to waste my time trying to be logical anymore.

But to answer your question I wouldn't think so, no.  All we've seen from town are masons and a 1 time cop (who is now voting the person he got an innocent on).  That doesn't seem fair against 4 scum and a SK in a 13 person game.

Thanks.  Hess is a mess.

6 hours ago, Leelou said:

8 players left so its either

6-1-1 T/S/SK

7-1 T/S

If were wrong today and ML and with 1 or 2 poss NK's on Town

3 or 4/1-1

4 or 5/1

So ya were not in awful shape if were wrong but Id rather just be right today.

37 minutes ago, Pac said:

Why Lee's logic over someone else voting you is making you think she's Scum?

Archived