Jets might lose on Sunday

Jetster

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Jetster said:

Have you taken a look at the Jets injury report? Josh McCown is QBing so we don't get to face a rookie. You want to talk about another horrible embarrassing moment in NY Jets history it could come this Sunday.

Its actually pretty funny (and sad) that I have zero confidence in this team that deep down I know that the completely decimated Cleveland Browns could pretty much bury the Jets this Sunday & have us sitting at #32. 

And we have fans who wouldn't trade Brandon Marshall for a 2nd round pick. 

The Browns are not as bad a football team as you might think they are. They like us have played some close games against some hard teams. As for tradeing Brandon Marshall for a second round pick 1) no one is going to offer us a second round pick for Marshall (especially cause he isn't playing great this season) 2) when was the last proven valuable player we drafted in the second round? of course no one would want a second round pick for him.

The key item for the Jets will be stopping Isaiah Crowell on the ground. 

McCown is not good enough to carry an offense by himself. Even in the game that he played against us last year, he was 5 for 8 for 49 yards, so he was dinking and dunking too.

In his one start he was 20 for 33 for 260 yards 2 TDs and 2 INTs. Crowell ran for 183 yards.

Saw that with Flacco last week. 

The only other QB the Jets have faced that cant really carry a team was Alex Smith and he got help from a ton of Jets turnovers. Which is what will need to happen for the Browns to win,

4 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Nothing has changed.  SAR I was right when he said that, the Jets are still "finished."

They are still a poorly coached, lousy football team that;

1) Shoots themselves in the foot at every opportunity.

2) Is led by a weak-armed, turnover prone QB.

3) Has an overrated D-line with a porous secondary.

4) Can't make halftime adjustments.

5) and they're clearly another edition of the SOJ.

Amazing how one win against a banged up mediocre team changes perception.

THE JETS STILL SUCK.

He(SAR) was the one who was now spouting optimism probably trolling because Fitz is now back at starting QB. 

6 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

But we were finished when we didn't go 2-0.

Yes. It was a 4-day season.

Because, as stated, in order to make the playoffs with our horrid in-conference losses we would have to go 11-5 at a minimum and we are not going 9-0.  LOL 

Or is that what you are suggesting?

SAR I

Archived