Adam Schefter ESPN says Josh McDaniels wants to be a head coach again

joewilly12

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

You know what Joe. I wouldn't mind Coughlin. At leash he will bring accountability to the Jets. Yes he wasn't very good the last few years but change of scenery will do him good. Bottom line is, Daniels might be good in his next job but I doubt it. 

We need Coughlin to put his foot in Wilkersons ass

i get he was horrendous in denver and this is unpopular but i would like to hire him.  he has a great offensive mind and we always hire defensive guys.  i would like to get an offenisive minded head coach.  but the point is moot because he would never come here.  beli hired him back after denver and i believe he is too loyal to accept a job to a division rival

2 minutes ago, RSJ said:

If you think Cleveland and SF were places that were easy to win at, then you dont understand football.

Really?  I recall San Francisco going to three straight NFCG's before Mangenius got there

And if Mangini is even half as good as you say he is he wouldn't have flopped with the Browns as badly as he did

Just now, drdetroit said:

Really?  I recall San Francisco going to three straight NFCG's before Mangenius got there

And if Mangini is even half as good as you say he is he wouldn't floped with the Browns as badly as he did

Bowles was 2-1 as Dolphins head coach why didnt they keep him. 

And if Mangini is even half as good as you say he is he wouldn't have flopped with the Browns as badly as he did

Literally every coach not named Paul Brown flopped with the Browns.

And if Mangini is even half as good as you say he is he wouldn't floped with the Browns as badly as he did

Harbaugh left because the pantry was bare. They were in salary cap hell with a roster that barely had any talent left, if any at all. Study the whole situation dude. 

2 minutes ago, RSJ said:

Harbaugh left because the pantry was bare. They were in salary cap hell with a roster that barely had any talent left, if any at all. Study the whole situation dude. 

Barely had any talent?  That team had 25 year old pro bowlers retiring as soon as Mangini got hired as DC.  Vernon Davis had his worst year ever with Mangini as his tight end coach.  The guy is a dud 32 NFL front offices agree with me

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

McDaniels....Harbaugh......Gruden ........

We need to take the leap and hire a big name head coach no more experiments 

Just speculating - but I think it would have helped if Michigan won yesterday. I think he is a rebuild and get out guy and I think he would have leave if he won a national championship. Would love for him to come and coach the Jets.

Barely had any talent?  That team had 25 year old pro bowlers retiring as soon as Mangini got hired as DC.  Vernon Davis had his worst year ever with Mangini as his tight end coach.  The guy is a dud 32 NFL front offices agree with me

He was fired late in the off season and I would guess he will be back in the league this off season. SF is 1-9 right now and pointing to the decline of Vernon Davis is hysterical tbh. 

10 minutes ago, RSJ said:

He was fired late in the off season and I would guess he will be back in the league this off season. SF is 1-9 right now and pointing to the decline of Vernon Davis is hysterical tbh. 

Davis is having a bounce back season this year

Mangini has failed everywhere he has gone.  How you guys are able to rationalize that is absurd.

Davis is having a bounce back season this year

Mangini has failed everywhere he has gone.  How you guys are able to rationalize that is absurd.

Davis has been up and down his entire career.

You have your opinion on Mangini and I have mine. That is fine. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Blah blah blah blah..........

Really? You think Josh wants to piss of Daddy (again)? You think he wants to wind up an ostracized leper like Mangini? Please, bro. Use your head. He crawled back to Bill and has righted his career and has recaptured the good will if his mentor and is a candidate to be a HC again.

You think he's going to **** that up for Woody Johnson and the haphazard organization that is the Jets?

Come on, man.

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Really? You think Josh wants to piss of Daddy (again)? You think he wants to wind up an ostracized leper like Mangini? Please, bro. Use your head. He crawled back to Bill and has righted his career and has recaptured the good will if his mentor and is a candidate to be a HC again.

You think he's going to **** that up for Woody Johnson and the haphazard organization that is the Jets?

Come on, man.

Maybe Josh is a rebel...

Archived