The NFL is worse than the WWF

Jetster

Tom Brady went back to pass 50 times! He was sacked ZERO times! The Pats Oline had not 1 holding call! In fact the Pats had 2 penalties called on them the entire game! So, either the Pats have the best Oline in football or the Jets have the worst defensive line! Which is it?

Every single call went the Pats way today. Even the calls that were REVERSED originally were called the Patriots way or AGAINST the Jets, whichever way you'd like to put it. Bowles had to challenge one spot that was obvious & didn't challenge another (Enunwa sticking the ball out before going out of bounds). 

There were 2 obvious PI calls IGNORED by the refs. J. Marshall was hit WAY early on a 3rd down pass. Then our FG was blocked. Trent Green made the funniest comment of the day, after CJ Spiller dropped a pass he should have caught, replay showed the Pats LB hitting his lower legs before the ball arrived (Trents comment.. "He hit him early but it didn't have an effect on him catching the ball") WHAT TRENT? Isn't the rule that you CANNOT make CONTACT AFTER 5 YARDS BEYOND THE LOS BEFORE THE BALL ARRIVES? Plus the Pats LB had no clue where the ball was, never looked back & dove at Spillers legs before the ball got there?

These are all FACTS and the reason the NFL is become has become a f*cking scam.

21 minutes ago, jetscanes331 said:

I particularly enjoyed listening to the announcers laughing after we got 'pulled' offsides because Brady jerked his entire body. Even they had no defense for the call so they chalked it up to him being a veteran or some garbage like that.

Oops, I completely forgot about that bullsh*t! The whole game was officiated completely one sided & im getting sick of this sh*t. I have no idea why these f*cks are slurping the Patriots d*cks all of the time. Something has to be crooked.

In most games in today's NFL, there are only about a half dozen plays that determine the outcome.  The non call of PI on J. Marshall on 3rd down was brutal. How many times this season have we gotten away with that?

32 minutes ago, Pcola said:

In most games in today's NFL, there are only about a half dozen plays that determine the outcome.  The non call of PI on J. Marshall on 3rd down was brutal. How many times this season have we gotten away with that?

Exactly! Flip the script & have Skrine hit Edelman that early, it would be RAINING FLAGS and everyone that posts here knows that. The NFL is rigged like boxing use to be when anyone cared. To beat the champ you had to win overwhelmingly.

9 minutes ago, Larz said:

meh

stop the past on 4th down and win the damn game

How about Bowles shed his tiny azz balls & try to win the f*cking game. Was anyone shocked they blocked another long Folk kick? Go for the 1st down you Cigar Store Idiot! Man, Bowles is GUTLESS!

7 minutes ago, Jetster said:

How about Bowles shed his tiny azz balls & try to win the f*cking game. Was anyone shocked they blocked another long Folk kick? Go for the 1st down you Cigar Store Idiot! Man, Bowles is GUTLESS!

This.  We are 3-8 and terrible.  Take some chances.  He will be gone black monday so im not overly concerned.

14 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This.  We are 3-8 and terrible.  Take some chances.  He will be gone black monday so im not overly concerned.

I hope you are right. 

The NFL is actually fun to watch I see other teams doing things the Jets dont it amazes how bad of a football team we are when I watch the rest of the NFL. 

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The Jets are an incompetent inept team they are a bottom feeder in the NFL this organization a joke.

We have the worst coaches worst scouts worst GM and many players that if they werent on the Jets they would be out of the NFL. 

Are you one of those special kind of people who thinks the WWE is real?

22 hours ago, Jetster said:

Exactly! Flip the script & have Skrine hit Edelman that early, it would be RAINING FLAGS and everyone that posts here knows that. The NFL is rigged like boxing use to be when anyone cared. To beat the champ you had to win overwhelmingly.

I've been saying the league is rigged for years.  Look back at the Jets/NYG game back in August.  I know it was preseason but the NYGs starters were sh*t and now they are a top 7 team in the league?  I call bullsh*t.  

I guess it will be this way until Woody lakes on a leadership role with the league and stands up to the upper elite.   We should just be thankful for the right to be Kraft and Mara's bitch.

On 11/27/2016 at 8:37 PM, jetscanes331 said:

I particularly enjoyed listening to the announcers laughing after we got 'pulled' offsides because Brady jerked his entire body. Even they had no defense for the call so they chalked it up to him being a veteran or some garbage like that.

That call falls on Wilkerson's contract 

Archived