Are you ready for the return of Geno in 2017?

JustInFudge

7 hours ago, Tinstar said:

I wonder what Jet fans were saying about these prospects leading up to their drafting .   Geno Smith was thought of as a sure 1st round pick until the last few months before the draft when evaluators started taking a closer look at his game tape . The same thing has happened to just about every prospect at every position on a football team. Presently, Mike Mayock has his top 5 at every position out, but you can best guarantee that when the draft gets here, his ranking will look different and between now and then, not a single game will be played .

Yeah it sucks that they hype these guys beyond their abilities and then they don't live up to that hype. The hype machine chews up these young guys and then lead the charge to dismantle them when they don't live up to their expectations that were beyond the players reach in the first place. Just a shame.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JiF said:

You cant question the guy's work ethic.  He loves the game and puts a lot of time into his game.

I can and I do

nothing about that video is the game of football but rather agents trying to sell a defective product

oh btw - i like how he says he will be ready "just in time" for training camp

lol ok

4 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

I can and I do

nothing about that video is the game of football but rather agents trying to sell a defective product

oh btw - i like how he says he will be ready "just in time" for training camp

lol ok

Can you catch and throw a Football on one leg standing on a circular thingy?

Didnt think so...

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Can you catch and throw a Football on one leg standing on a circular thingy?

Didnt think so...

Once you've made up your mind about something and has blasted it, how then can you change your opinion without being called on it  ?

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

If you need tickets, stop being cheap-  just buy them.  Some of my seats went for as low as $15 last season, perfect for cheapskate Shea Stadium defecting Long Island Jets fans.

SAR I

Thats you the scalper selling tickets i have no problems getting tickets when i want them.

Image result for ticket scalper

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Thats you the scalper selling tickets i have no problems getting tickets when i want them.

You have attended 1 Jets game in the last 3 years by my count.  A meaningless game against the Bills.  You got the tickets for free.

What a fan.

SAR I

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You have attended 1 Jets game in the last 3 years by my count.  A meaningless game against the Bills.  You got the tickets for free.

What a fan.

SAR I

You don't know how many games I have been at I have no reason or no need to tell you anything I only tell you what I want you to know. 

You have sold more games than you attended and thats the issue,Mr PSL Investment Gold. 

Sellout SAR I thats your new nickname you put opposing teams fans in the stadium not me. 

Image result for geno smith pics

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

You don't know how many games I have been at I have no reason or no need to tell you anything I only tell you what I want you to know. 

You have sold more games than you attended and thats the issue,Mr PSL Investment Gold. 

Sellout SAR I thats your new nickname you put opposing teams fans in the stadium not me. 

So clearly I was right and I struck yet another nerve.

I'm about to cut the Jets a season ticket check for $5,550 and I'm not angry.

You spend $0 on the Jets and you are very angry.

So sad.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

So clearly I was right and I struck yet another nerve.

I'm about to cut the Jets a season ticket check for $5,550 and I'm not angry.

You spend $0 on the Jets and you are very angry.

So sad.

SAR I

Clearly you sold more than you attended and I struck the nerve. 

Good for you,Woody Johnson thanks you with trinkets. 

Did you frame the Brandon Marshall jersey signed by Leon Hess. 

im not angry I expect nothing from the Jets and I'm never disappointed. 

If your happy and you know it clap your hands. 

joewilly12 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Clearly you sold more than you attended and I struck the nerve. 

Good for you,Woody Johnson thanks you with trinkets. 

Did you frame the Brandon Marshall jersey signed by Leon Hess. 

im not angry I expect nothing from the Jets and I'm never disappointed. 

If your happy and you know it clap your hands. 

joewilly12 

You spend nothing on the Jets yet scream about them all day like they owe you something.

Why you so mad?

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

You spend nothing on the Jets yet scream about them all day like they owe you something.

Why you so mad?

SAR I

Its not always about money SAR I what fans spend on PSL's,tickets,merchandise has nothing to do with it, spending money doesn't make you a better fan, point proven you sell out putting opposing teams fans in the stadium weekly. 

Im not mad you make me laugh.

joewilly12 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Its not always about money SAR I what fans spend on PSL's,tickets,merchandise has nothing to do with it, spending money doesn't make you a better fan, point proven you sell out putting opposing teams fans in the stadium weekly. 

Im not mad you make me laugh.

joewilly12 

The Jets are a form of entertainment.  In your case, free entertainment. 

So why you so mad?  When WPIX 11 gives you An Officer And A Gentleman for free, do you shout at the TV?  Post angrily on public TV forums?

SAR I

Archived