AJ Bouye?

Freeman24

Just now, PepPep said:

Claiborne? Maybe Shields? Verner- as some have suggested. McKelvin?

I don't really want to over-pay for Bouye or Gilmore, but its starting to look like slip pickings.  

Gilmore is really in a different tier than Bouye, but they'll get paid similarly.

I don't mind paying for Gilmore, but with no QB on the roster... does it make sense? I dunno.

This is why I said draft.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Gilmore is really in a different tier than Bouye, but they'll get paid similarly.

I don't mind paying for Gilmore, but with no QB on the roster... does it make sense? I dunno.

This is why I said draft.

I'd prefer them land a true baller FA like Gilmore than 4 sh*t bags like Bouye and Jefferson who are the 7th best player on their respected team/unit.  That's the stupid sh*t that teams do that suck, unless your the Pats and have Tom Brady.  Either get a baller or save the money for the hopeful draft picks that you need to resign because you finally did your ******* job the right way. 

10 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Claiborne? Maybe Shields? Verner- as some have suggested. McKelvin?

I don't really want to over-pay for Bouye or Gilmore, but its starting to look like slip pickings.  

How much do you think Clairborne is going to get?  He is hurt all the time and did not have a very good start to his career.  He was having a nice season but didn't even make it halfway.  I remember floating the idea of trading Coples for him back when Dallas was first souring. 

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

How much do you think Clairborne is going to get?  He is hurt all the time and did not have a very good start to his career.  He was having a nice season but didn't even make it halfway.  I remember floating the idea of trading Coples for him back when Dallas was first souring. 

I do not think he will get that much. Something middle of the road. When healthy, and no longer the #1 CB, he played very well. I would imagine somewhere around 5-7 mil.? Not sure, depends... 

Not a great option as he is not exactly a true #1 and get hurt a lot. But he fits the Jets defensive scheme and could very well have one of his better seasons if he stays healthy.

Archived