Interesting Tidbit from Tony Pauline

section314

While a number of mock drafts have the New York Jets taking Marshon Lattimore with the sixth pick of Round 1, a source close with the organization told me he fears the Ohio State junior could be injury-prone and spend as much time in the trainers room as he does on the football field.

Lattimore struggled with hamstring injuries during his first two seasons with the Buckeyes. The comparison was made to another cornerback taken in the early part of Round 1 by the Jets and someone who has spent more time nursing injuries than playing football, Dee Milliner.

1 minute ago, section314 said:

While a number of mock drafts have the New York Jets taking Marshon Lattimore with the sixth pick of Round 1, a source close with the organization told me he fears the Ohio State junior could be injury-prone and spend as much time in the trainers room as he does on the football field.

Lattimore struggled with hamstring injuries during his first two seasons with the Buckeyes. The comparison was made to another cornerback taken in the early part of Round 1 by the Jets and someone who has spent more time nursing injuries than playing football, Dee Milliner.

Mac can't afford to miss on this year's first round pick. If he's injury prone then pass!

6 minutes ago, section314 said:

Absolutely.. Isn't that a knock on Fournette, also?

I don't know if the knock on Fournette is so much that he is injury prone as much as it is his running style could lead him to be injury prone. He's a tough/scary guy to classify (as most RBs at the top of the draft are) 

I say see if we can actually draft Dee Milliner again - tell him to go back into the draft. This way we can pick Kyle Wilson in the 2nd. We can take Mike Nugent again and Justin Miller with both round 3 picks.

When you put it on paper, the litany of hideous draft picks is astounding, it really is.

My only hope is we get it right this time. Some time. Any time.

Please?

7 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

I say see if we can actually draft Dee Milliner again - tell him to go back into the draft. This way we can pick Kyle Wilson in the 2nd. We can take Mike Nugent again and Justin Miller with both round 3 picks.

When you put it on paper, the litany of hideous draft picks is astounding, it really is.

Please?

Jets war room on draft day. 

Image result for pin the tail on the donkey game gif

7 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Please?

or trading a high draft pick for doug jolley. or kellen clemons.  or justine miller. or gholston. or ducasse. or amaro. it's best not to look back on the number of first and second pick misses over the past 15 years or so.

Archived